FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rooms or Hotels (not clubs)

Rooms or Hotels (not clubs)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me if they know of any open minded hotels or places to rent rooms from in the leicestershire or East Midlands area

Only I enjoy being with couples and groups but sadly I cannot accomadate this is because I am married Just being honest with everyone as I know its frowned apon

Any help here would be hot as I would be keen to start and oraginse regular meets for people

I await any any replies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just google it Obi and see what comes up.

Judging by that name your a Star Wars fan

Cecilia x

Try tease2 based in alconbury it is a swingers hotel £35 per room per night has just been taken over and needs a bit of tlc which the owners are working on none stop and is going to be great when finished or theres your standard travellodge, premiere inn or holiday village or check previous threads on hotels hotel meets.

"Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me if they know of any open minded hotels or places to rent rooms from in the leicestershire or East Midlands area

Only I enjoy being with couples and groups but sadly I cannot accomadate this is because I am married Just being honest with everyone as I know its frowned apon

Any help here would be hot as I would be keen to start and oraginse regular meets for people

I await any any replies "

just book a hotel they all know what goes on as long as you dont cause havoc they all want the business !!!

I heard the Chief Exec of Travelodge say that a good proportion of their business came from short-term daytime use and he was glad of the business.

The staff know what goes on and won't stop you.

Like a previous post said, as lng as you're not causing havoc or bringing farmyard animals up to your room they're pretty relaxed about it.

I stayed at premiere inn bently green new years eve and most people from hotel were of to chams lol was too busy so we all had a party back at the hotel and even receptionist joined in lol

» Add a new message to this topic