FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What does...

What does...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reading some profiles on here and I keep coming across phrases such as '420 friendly' or '420 welcome'....what does it mean ha?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That they're happy to bang someone who takes drugs, I believe.

Jeez I'm not down with this new swingers lingo! I was just getting used to eyebrows on fleek!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Smoking pot

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

According to the 'urban dictionary of common terms' 420 friendly is to express the acceptance of smoking pot.

It takes some getting used too all these code words, someone produce a swingers dictionary and put me down to buy a copy...

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Type 'Swingers dictionary' into Google search and you'll get a long list of terms

That is my next Google search....then I'll be back full of the terms ha

"It takes some getting used too all these code words, someone produce a swingers dictionary and put me down to buy a copy..."

its because whoever writes it knows they will get an automatic ban if they say what it really means

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"It takes some getting used too all these code words, someone produce a swingers dictionary and put me down to buy a copy...

its because whoever writes it knows they will get an automatic ban if they say what it really means "

Well there is the definition of 420 friendly in the Fab glossary at the bottom of the page.

"It takes some getting used too all these code words, someone produce a swingers dictionary and put me down to buy a copy...

its because whoever writes it knows they will get an automatic ban if they say what it really means

Well there is the definition of 420 friendly in the Fab glossary at the bottom of the page."

wow...well you're right its a glossary but its a bit sparse

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Perching" always gets me

"Reading some profiles on here and I keep coming across phrases such as '420 friendly' or '420 welcome'....what does it mean ha? "

I've seen it come up on loads of profiles recently. The "420" phrase is more known in America I think.

"Reading some profiles on here and I keep coming across phrases such as '420 friendly' or '420 welcome'....what does it mean ha?

I've seen it come up on loads of profiles recently. The "420" phrase is more known in America I think. "

I saw a lot of American memes regarding this last year. They do the date different to us & gave me the impression that they get drug tested on that date??? (work wise) 420= 20th April

It's an automatic filtering system for me but as above, it's a reference to illegal substances

[Removed by poster at 31/03/16 20:42:19]

What's,eyebrows on fleek,and perching?

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

It's a fairly well known generic code term for smoking , not specific to swinging.

It's use a clandestine code is pretty useless now though as so many people know what it means, but as a method of defeating lexical scanning software, I guess it still has its use.

This thread is

It is a commonly used term in the US...not necessarily related to swinging at all.

Head over to Denver on April 20th and you'll know what I mean

[Removed by poster at 31/03/16 20:54:25]

"Reading some profiles on here and I keep coming across phrases such as '420 friendly' or '420 welcome'....what does it mean ha? "

This is from a website but...

The true birth of 420 dates back to the early 1970s, when it became the hour of cannabis consumption among high school students in San Rafael.

So a group of stoners calling themselves "the Waldos" — because they liked to hang out in front of a wall — would pass each other in the halls, exchanging knowing glances and muttering "420 Louis!" One told the San Francisco Chronicle in 2000, "It was just a joke, but it came to mean all kinds of things, like, 'Do you have any?' or 'Do I look stoned?'?" They used 420 as a code word for their activities and the time said activities would take place.

The group met in front of the statue of 19th-century French scientist Louis Pasteur, as well as other spots on school grounds, to get high at 4:20 p.m. It's said that the pack of teens would sometimes roam the campus, searching for a rumored marijuana patch.

By *angersgaloreCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire/Warwickshire border

"It takes some getting used too all these code words, someone produce a swingers dictionary and put me down to buy a copy..."

» Add a new message to this topic