FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > swingers club for single female?

swingers club for single female?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I'm free sat eve and have a meet request posted... but just in case I get no joy, which club would people recommend for a single female on a saturday night? I am willing to drive up to 2 hours from Liverpool.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I cant help you with any clubs in your area.

All I can say is I go to 1 up here on my own, and I always have a great time, I just chat to people, by the end of the night ive met loads of people.

I do understand that going on your own at first can be scary, but if you can do it, then you can plan the night you want.

By *hsweetCouple  over a year ago

north west

Blackpools Infusion everytime

Chams every time

"Chams every time "

any other night id agree, but I wouldnt suggest a saturday evening for a single woman

Saturdays are tricky as they tend to be couples only why not put your name down for the social at chams on 26th March or got fems red, white and blue party coming up in may.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Townhouse on the wirral.

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Saturdays are tricky as they tend to be couples only why not put your name down for the social at chams on 26th March or got fems red, white and blue party coming up in may."
the 26th of march one is a saturday one aswell

Yep saturday. Plus st trinians party weekend. I not been since new years eve and getting withdrawals.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The only club I've been to on my own was Adam&Eves and that was in the day...when it doesn't seem quite so daunting. I really like the idea of going in the evening on my own - being able to please myself rather than go along with things... but I'm not sure I've got the bottle!!!! And it's probably not a good idea to get my courage out of a bottle before going is it??!

» Add a new message to this topic