FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for a D/s noob please!

Advice for a D/s noob please!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I was wondering if there are any people on here who have had much experience with Dominant/submissive relationships, and whether there is much of this kind of play within swinging?

I am curious about it, as I would like to explore my dominant side with the right people. I'm pretty much the total opposite in day to day life, always tend to just go with the flow, but when it comes to the bedroom I love to take control sexually.

I would love to chat to other people who enjoy D/s fun.

Any advice for a gentleman new to this sort of thing would be very much appreciated.

Thank You.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you read the forums you will see there are a few of us... but finding sub females is best for the more specific sites..

I dont mix my sub side with playing on here.. infact sexually with male playmates I am actually not submissive at all.. My submission is reserved for my Master alone.

We do occassionally play with others where Master will have my blindfolded and lead me to others.. I will show my total obedient side.. but thats because I am under my Masters constrol not because there is a couple of guys there.

I have read your profile and think that if there are any submissive ladies out there looking that they will give you a shout as for once its respectful, very well written and shows that you seem to have a good understanding..

good luck with your search..

Katie. x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, and thank you for the kind reply Katie.

Yes I can understand where you are coming from in regards to only submitting to your master, and not to guys you meet with.

I think that it would be unlikely to expect someone you just meet with to submit to another person.

For me personally, there would have to be complete trust between myself and someone before any real D/s play could begin, and obviously that takes time and effort to build upon.

May I ask what other sites you are referring to? I am looking to learn, and any resources you can point me too would be a bonus.

Again thanks for the nice message, I do try to always be respectful to people, and expect the same in return.

I know there are some good people out there, and it's nice to meet one here on the forum too.

X Debaser

There is also the way of submitting to your master and any playmates he may have brought over, so that he is still in complete control, this is one aspect of what we do.

It's not really done to link sites in posts and the like, here, from what I can tell.

I will message some site's... and to the previous post, my master does not want me to submit to others either... so it works fine.

OBviously, if I was told to submit to another I would... but I would not enjoy it and my master also does not like to see others dominate me.

Katie x

» Add a new message to this topic