FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi n gay night eureka

Bi n gay night eureka

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r long tongue OP   Man  over a year ago

Hythe

Bi and gay night at eureka thursday.has anyone been on this event. Was there many couple's oe just gay guys or bi bi curious.im looking for a couples fun or tv fun or group.so anyone attending thurs eve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been a couple of times. It can be a bit hit and miss. Predominantly it's men, with the some TV.

The only couples we saw were bimale and the lady watched, encouraging but did not join in.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Doesn't sound very tempting. Sounds like there should be a lot more ladies there.

"Doesn't sound very tempting. Sounds like there should be a lot more ladies there. "
And the club would love that I am sure, in fact I know so as I was discussing it with one of the bosses a while back.

The question is how to encourage more couples and women to attend. It is a bit of a catch 22. More couples would go, if there were more couples going... I know that Mike would love to get that event better supported. It's just getting the networking for this type if niche market.

We're thinking of going this week, but undecided.

We're always looking for good bi nights where there is actual play going on but Thursday nights just aren't any good for having to travel...

We maybe going. Its a good night if you're genuine bi.

Hythe

Without a doubt just bit nervy as going alone lol bit im sure within the hour all be ok.not worried about naked just not knowing anyone and walking around like a lonesome perve lol

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Doesn't sound very tempting. Sounds like there should be a lot more ladies there. And the club would love that I am sure, in fact I know so as I was discussing it with one of the bosses a while back.

The question is how to encourage more couples and women to attend. It is a bit of a catch 22. More couples would go, if there were more couples going... I know that Mike would love to get that event better supported. It's just getting the networking for this type if niche market.

We're thinking of going this week, but undecided. "

We would love to go, but gosh, how many people can realistically go on a Thursday evening?

Hythe

Being a mini cabbie on nights and self employed van come and go literally lol and work close ish to brands hatch

Looks like we are going. Just needs everyone that goes along to talk as everyone's there for the same reason. Instead of sitting opposite sides of the room go and mingle, go naked, cross dress just be social and enjoy. It's a great place.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I hope that more clubs will relax their polices in future and allow some same gender fun on other nights.

We will travel for a bi night But a Thursday makes it tough to get to.

Xxx

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"I hope that more clubs will relax their polices in future and allow some same gender fun on other nights. "

Totally agree with this, as I don't think bi play, particularly males, should be marginalised like it is

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Where is Eureka? (If you don't mind the lazy question)

We go to Remix at Touch Sauna on Saturday nights in Swindon which is an open to all event that gets a very good mix of all kinds attend.

Looking for more places like this and struggling a bit.

By *obbiepaulMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

Looking forward to Eurekas this Thursday who's going ??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a pity it has to be a Thursday evening. Why not an all day Friday and Friday evening once a month? That way, people would recognise regulars, fab members could wear a wrist band or something and more people might attend.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Like others have said Thursday is just to difficult to travel unless your local. A Saturday once a month would be great. Not sure why people are against same sex in clubs on a weekend , it's just sex and naked men just like it would be if they were having sex with a woman.

Sounds like good fun!

I went to Eureka for the gay/bi night last night. I got there at 8:30 & had a great time with a guy & left at 12. It's not very well subscribed, I think they have to do some marketing to get more interest, but for £10 in a great sex club, it's definitely worthwhile.

We put on a good show for the wall flowers, wish some guys were a little more forward & ask to join in, the more the merrier I say.

Come on guys (& girls), join the party, it's only once a month.

there should not be a bi night it should be allowed on a normal night after all its ok for bi women ? id go to a club more often if it was not set up for just str8 couples and bi fems

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

who says it's not allowed on 'normal' nights?

we find the single guys are so busy being straight that nothing ever happens between the guys.

Well said, too many guys in clubs acting straight, when really they'd love their cocks sucked by a man or TV.

Bi/Gay nights are good because guys know what they're there for, just join in!

This sounds like a great place!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"who says it's not allowed on 'normal' nights?

we find the single guys are so busy being straight that nothing ever happens between the guys."

I've heard some clubs actively discourage man on man action on non-bi nights, if they even have them. I generally go to clubs that are more relaxed, as attitudes from a bygone era are too repressive.

» Add a new message to this topic