FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club advice needed

Club advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wonder if anyone could give us a bit of advise, we are thinking of going to a club but not sure which is the best for us,

we are a soft swing couple n just feel a little out of our depths in finding one that is in the midlands or leicestershire area that will suit our tastes,

we arnt looking for anything to heavy just a gentle introdution to the club scene, any advice gratefully recieved,

Thanks, kev n sue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like Chams - always found it to be very chilled and I always go on my own. I always get chatting to people even if I don't know anyone whem I turn up. I often don't even play so would certainly say no pressure whatever you want to do.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"wonder if anyone could give us a bit of advise, we are thinking of going to a club but not sure which is the best for us,

we are a soft swing couple n just feel a little out of our depths in finding one that is in the midlands or leicestershire area that will suit our tastes,

we arnt looking for anything to heavy just a gentle introdution to the club scene, any advice gratefully recieved,

Thanks, kev n sue "

Come to the red white and blue Posse Party at Chameleons.

You will be well looked after.

Details in the Meets and Parties forum!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice, though not to sure if themed nights are for us but checked the club out n it looks good,

Kev n Sue xx

"Thanks for the advice, though not to sure if themed nights are for us but checked the club out n it looks good,

Kev n Sue xx"

its very very good and well worth a visit its the best club in the midlands by far

partners in bury manchester is very nice ,very relaxed you dnt do anything u dnt want no one touches unless you alow it ....first time i went was cos was curious wanted to see what they was like but loved it went back few times more to play .going to chams in june as down at friends that go all time

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Thanks for the advice, though not to sure if themed nights are for us but checked the club out n it looks good,

Kev n Sue xx

its very very good and well worth a visit its the best club in the midlands by far"

Have to second this comment! There`s nothing to stop you going and just having a looksie and and a natter to someone. There`s several lockable rooms that you could go into if you want a quiet time to yourselves and a couples only room that you could use. There`s absolutely NO compulsion to do anything you`re not comfortable with. It`s totally in order to say "no thank you!"

» Add a new message to this topic