FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Updated profile

Updated profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys,

I've just rewritten my profile to read with a bit more of a flow to it.

Any comments? Would this interest you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No and no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No and no. "

Well done!! Yay you.. guys been on the site 3 months and thats what he gets for posting on the forums.... brilliant, you are both unique and original...

...welcome to the forums OP, if you want your character assassinated ask people to review your profile, they are all Jack Dee in here....

The only advice I will give you, is have a look at the successful guys in your area (the ones with a fair few verifications etc....) this will give you a rough idea of what the ladies in your area are looking for. Be honest in your profile and try and say enough without saying too much, be polite and respectful and you will do just fine.

Brighton - even Hove!

"No and no.

Well done!! Yay you.. guys been on the site 3 months and thats what he gets for posting on the forums.... brilliant, you are both unique and original...

...welcome to the forums OP, if you want your character assassinated ask people to review your profile, they are all Jack Dee in here....

The only advice I will give you, is have a look at the successful guys in your area (the ones with a fair few verifications etc....) this will give you a rough idea of what the ladies in your area are looking for. Be honest in your profile and try and say enough without saying too much, be polite and respectful and you will do just fine."

I answered the questions. I wasn't rude, although you're being needlessly sarcastic.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hey guys,

Any comments? Would this interest you? "

Hello.

It reads ok and covers the necessary points. It wouldn't immediately grab my attention but we aren't looking for the same things .

Good luck.

"No and no.

The only advice I will give you, is have a look at the successful guys in your area (the ones with a fair few verifications etc....) this will give you a rough idea of what the ladies in your area are looking for. Be honest in your profile and try and say enough without saying too much, be polite and respectful and you will do just fine.

I answered the questions. I wasn't rude, although you're being needlessly sarcastic. "

he is straight, you didn't read that part of his profile and I doubt your opinion (such as it was) would have been appreciated..... and you have the audacity to call me sarcastic!

Brighton - even Hove!

"No and no.

I answered the questions. I wasn't rude, although you're being needlessly sarcastic.

he is straight, you didn't read that part of his profile and I doubt your opinion (such as it was) would have been appreciated..... and you have the audacity to call me sarcastic!"

That's not very "polite and respectful"

You can have a go at me all you like but it's a public forum and I didn't break the forum rules, and now I've blocked you - if you interact with me again, you'll be breaking the forum rules and I'll report you for doing so.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oof, meanwhile back at the thread...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"No and no.

The only advice I will give you, is have a look at the successful guys in your area (the ones with a fair few verifications etc....) this will give you a rough idea of what the ladies in your area are looking for. Be honest in your profile and try and say enough without saying too much, be polite and respectful and you will do just fine."

The OP asked two questioned he answered them, where's the issue?

That response wasn't very polite and respectful the expression "practice what you preach" springs to mind

It seems I must refrain from posting in here now in case i get detention... as point of future reference, all single guys are blocked from messaging me and I can take a forum ban as well as the next man.... I can also posit advice to someone requesting it, without resulting to snark...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

OP you do realise you really can't string a sentence together without using OMG or LOL so that particular sentence is a tad redundant

"No and no.

Thank you for that wonderful honest reply

"OP you do realise you really can't string a sentence together without using OMG or LOL so that particular sentence is a tad redundant "

OMG your so right lol

I'm well gel of your like knowing stuff and that

( I am being humorous btw) lmailo

"OP you do realise you really can't string a sentence together without using OMG or LOL so that particular sentence is a tad redundant

OMG your so right lol

I'm well gel of your like knowing stuff and that

( I am being humorous btw) lmailo"

I prefer profiles that do use proper sentences.

"Hey guys,

Its pretty pointless. The first paragraph is iust negative and whiny and will put off most people.

The rest may as well not be there.

Smelling nice is not a selling point its such a low expectation the fact you feel the need to mention it is worrying.

Try to talk about yourself more

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hey guys,

I don't know what your profile was like before you rewrote it but if we were looking for single men, it wouldn't appeal. You haven't altered it since people gave their advice

"Hey guys,

Any comments? Would this interest you?

I don't know what your profile was like before you rewrote it but if we were looking for single men, it wouldn't appeal. You haven't altered it since people gave their advice "

I have made changes but seems like I need to start from scratch

Get that done this evening

Is the hand holding your cock your own perchance?

"Is the hand holding your cock your own perchance? "

No love,

My wifes.

"Is the hand holding your cock your own perchance?

No love,

My wifes.

"

Ah. Hence why you can't accom.

"Is the hand holding your cock your own perchance?

No love,

My wifes.

Ah. Hence why you can't accom. "

No its more about stepson still at home. Could accom when wife on a meet

Rewritten my profile again

Think it's better. Not sure

"Rewritten my profile again

Think it's better. Not sure"

Do a test. Pretend you're the type of woman you want to meet.

Now sit down and read your profile aloud to your self.

Now try to write yourself a first message.

If you struggle to think what youd day then you need to change your profile

"Rewritten my profile again

Think it's better. Not sure

Do a test. Pretend you're the type of woman you want to meet.

Now sit down and read your profile aloud to your self.

Now try to write yourself a first message.

If you struggle to think what youd day then you need to change your profile"

Thanks for that!

Good skills

» Add a new message to this topic