FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hey sexy fabbers, could you have a little look please......

Hey sexy fabbers, could you have a little look please......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr chester

Hi everyone, we don't normally do this but since we first came to fab we actually haven't addressed our profile and what it should say, we still struggle to write it to be honest, really because we don't actually know what we want but anyways I have had a little tweak, so if you have a couple of mins could you let us know what you think, thanks mrs . Just thought I better mention, our face pics are private because we wanted to be private with this side of our life, and we do recognise that some of our pics are not for everyone, and we will be putting pics of mr up asap, thanks again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks fine to me. Amazing pics

nr chester

"Looks fine to me. Amazing pics "
. Thankyou

Profiles are the hardest things to write but can't please all xx

True

I'd like more pics of him but you've already said you'll put more pics of him up anyway

I would split your profile into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

You come across as very friendly, and this is as much to do with your posting in the forums as your profile

May be me but instead of initials it might be better to use mr & Mrs as hard to work out who's who in discription xx

nr chester

"I'd like more pics of him but you've already said you'll put more pics of him up anyway

I would split your profile into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

You come across as very friendly, and this is as much to do with your posting in the forums as your profile "

ah thanks, I shall split into paragraphs, I shall be changing some of my pics too, perhaps leave a little more to the imagination, to be honest when we first put pics up it was only a giggle and a little bit of being horny, but we love it now and want to have a great fab social life as well as meets, so this needs reflecting in our profile, I know the user name is awful but we have gotten to know so many people under it, I don't feel I want to change it anyway thanks again, mrs

It reads fine for where you are with your swinging. No point typing out your ideal scenario if you're not ready.

Take your time and adapt your profile as you go

nr chester

"May be me but instead of initials it might be better to use mr & Mrs as hard to work out who's who in discription xx"
. Ooh ok Thankyou brilliant, never thought about it, will change that mrs

nr chester

"It reads fine for where you are with your swinging. No point typing out your ideal scenario if you're not ready.

Take your time and adapt your profile as you go "

. Thankyou, makes me feel better that people get where we are at right now

"May be me but instead of initials it might be better to use mr & Mrs as hard to work out who's who in discription xx. Ooh ok Thankyou brilliant, never thought about it, will change that mrs "

Every little helps lol

nr chester

Ok so changed too paragraphs and mr and Mrs, so thanks lots, will have too wait for mr to be home to get some pics of him up, he's camera shy but I'll talk him into it somehow thanks again

Id say your profile text is fairly good.

There are a lot of hand on foof shots though. Rather samey.

Some of the two of you together seeing as it's a couples profile would be nice and less foof shots.

nr chester

"Id say your profile text is fairly good.

There are a lot of hand on foof shots though. Rather samey.

Some of the two of you together seeing as it's a couples profile would be nice and less foof shots. "

. Ah bless ya Thankyou, I was moving them to friends as you were typing I think, so done that, and will try and get a few more normal me shots( after all I am not just a foof ) lol, and will try and get some together shots too, Thankyou sooo much mrs

Suggestion of pics if he's shy; you naked with his arms/hands covering crucial areas. Shows he exists and you're together. Give us a peek at his arms and hands. Lots of us like hands and arms.

nr chester

"Suggestion of pics if he's shy; you naked with his arms/hands covering crucial areas. Shows he exists and you're together. Give us a peek at his arms and hands. Lots of us like hands and arms. "
. Will definately do so, watch this space, thanks millions

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Imo your profile is fine and your pics are good. After reading your profile I would want to meet you. Can't say fairer than that

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I think your profile is good. It's written in a friendly and chatty style.

I do think your photos are still a bit samey. Hand on foof still being the majority of the photos.

A bit more variety and some of the two of you will make it excellent.

You seem a lovely fun couple and if you were nearer, I would enjoy meeting you for a drink and natter

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the photos but more variety would be good, the text is fine and obviously all works as you have meet verifications.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

nr chester

"I like the photos but more variety would be good, the text is fine and obviously all works as you have meet verifications.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. "

. Thankyou Steve, more pics variation to come, watch this space mrs

nr chester

"I think your profile is good. It's written in a friendly and chatty style.

I do think your photos are still a bit samey. Hand on foof still being the majority of the photos.

A bit more variety and some of the two of you will make it excellent.

You seem a lovely fun couple and if you were nearer, I would enjoy meeting you for a drink and natter "

. Ah Thankyou Lizzy, so much, more pics on the way, I think it's just when we first found fab, that's what it felt we needed, hand on foof pics but more pics to come, thanks again mrs

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi everyone, we don't normally do this but since we first came to fab we actually haven't addressed our profile and what it should say, we still struggle to write it to be honest, really because we don't actually know what we want but anyways I have had a little tweak, so if you have a couple of mins could you let us know what you think, thanks mrs . Just thought I better mention, our face pics are private because we wanted to be private with this side of our life, and we do recognise that some of our pics are not for everyone, and we will be putting pics of mr up asap, thanks again "

Pics look fine, nice profile

nr chester

"Imo your profile is fine and your pics are good. After reading your profile I would want to meet you. Can't say fairer than that"
. Ah mr Colgate Thankyou, lovely as always, see you back in the lounge mrs

nr chester

"Hi everyone, we don't normally do this but since we first came to fab we actually haven't addressed our profile and what it should say, we still struggle to write it to be honest, really because we don't actually know what we want but anyways I have had a little tweak, so if you have a couple of mins could you let us know what you think, thanks mrs . Just thought I better mention, our face pics are private because we wanted to be private with this side of our life, and we do recognise that some of our pics are not for everyone, and we will be putting pics of mr up asap, thanks again

Pics look fine, nice profile "

. Ah Thankyou, mrs

Looks great, your pics of you both are fantastic xx

nr chester

"Looks great, your pics of you both are fantastic xx"
. Ah Thankyou, that's lovely

nr chester

Ooh it's like a fab spring clean today, we have got a thread in the lounge about changing our name, so that might be happening too, ooh excited, a new look profile and a new name, what will be next, a boob job mrs

I think your written profile is lovely. It has a warm, slightly 'breathless in an excited way' feel to it which is very endearing. And it made me smile. Oh. And thanks to you and this thread I've learned a brilliant new word. FOOF. Fantastic [can you tell I've led a sheltered life?]

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

But you both knew all of the above?!

Another... "Come worship me" post?

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

We must try it sometime, but I bet we would get the "You are not full-swappers" brigade on our case!!

"I think your written profile is lovely. It has a warm, slightly 'breathless in an excited way' feel to it which is very endearing. And it made me smile. Oh. And thanks to you and this thread I've learned a brilliant new word. FOOF. Fantastic [can you tell I've led a sheltered life?] "

You're welcome

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi everyone, we don't normally do this but since we first came to fab we actually haven't addressed our profile and what it should say, we still struggle to write it to be honest, really because we don't actually know what we want but anyways I have had a little tweak, so if you have a couple of mins could you let us know what you think, thanks mrs . Just thought I better mention, our face pics are private because we wanted to be private with this side of our life, and we do recognise that some of our pics are not for everyone, and we will be putting pics of mr up asap, thanks again "

I'd say include more specifics : what kind of atmosphere you like during sex, any particular kinks or fantasies, any definite no-nos, what you value or dislike in a play partner and your sexual health status. And of course, a phrase for people to put in the subject line to show they actually read it. Good luck!

Hand and foof pics still hitting 70%

nr chester

"Hand and foof pics still hitting 70% "
. Oh for goodness sake, this pic taking takes time we were going to start yesterday and then mr had to go out, and it's cold today I will try and get some done later, I promise and I haven't forgotten mr's hands and arms

There is nothing wrong with your profile...in fact its lovely

Way better than mine x

nr chester

"Hand and foof pics still hitting 70% "
. First new pic is up more to follow, didn't have much time today, so shall pick up where we left off next, but it's a start mrs

"Hand and foof pics still hitting 70% . Oh for goodness sake, this pic taking takes time we were going to start yesterday and then mr had to go out, and it's cold today I will try and get some done later, I promise and I haven't forgotten mr's hands and arms "

Lol. Don't you just love statistics

nr chester

"Hand and foof pics still hitting 70% . Oh for goodness sake, this pic taking takes time we were going to start yesterday and then mr had to go out, and it's cold today I will try and get some done later, I promise and I haven't forgotten mr's hands and arms

Lol. Don't you just love statistics "

. Popped some more on today, it's a start mrs

» Add a new message to this topic