FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Too much of a good thing!?

Too much of a good thing!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right, now it's time to get up all I want to do is sleep. I've been awake since 3:30am. Had a bloody erection, woke up can't get it to go down . At around 5am I tried to penetrate MrsJ from the spooning position. Anyway she woke, I dumped my load hoping my little man would now sleep. Oh no! Still standing to attention It's not 7:30 and no change!!! What is a worry is that there's a condition, Priapism that can can develop if you're erect for four hours or more causing permanent damage.

Okay, so that's bad enough but when it really matters, ie. Last time at a club my little man just wanted to sleep!

This nighttime awakening is now most nights.

Does anyone else suffer from this?

MrJ.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just me then

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Isn't it wrong to penetrate someone when they are asleep, hence without their permission at the time?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One would assume that in the context of a long lived and established partnership it's acceptable. In unknown polite company maybe less so!

Yeah, you need permission. If not they wake up and start screaming at you to get out of their house.

I find it quite a turn on when my partner slips it in when I'm asleep xx

"Right, now it's time to get up all I want to do is sleep. I've been awake since 3:30am. Had a bloody erection, woke up can't get it to go down . At around 5am I tried to penetrate MrsJ from the spooning position. Anyway she woke, I dumped my load hoping my little man would now sleep. Oh no! Still standing to attention It's not 7:30 and no change!!! What is a worry is that there's a condition, Priapism that can can develop if you're erect for four hours or more causing permanent damage.

Okay, so that's bad enough but when it really matters, ie. Last time at a club my little man just wanted to sleep!

This nighttime awakening is now most nights.

Does anyone else suffer from this?

MrJ. "

Stick a bag of frozen peas on it lol x

They say eat plenty of icecream , and drink ice cold drinks . Never had the problem so not sure if it really works . I love icecream so it's good anyway

"

Stick a bag of frozen peas on it lol x"

Haha. I could try that.

"Isn't it wrong to penetrate someone when they are asleep, hence without their permission at the time? "

I guess that after 7 years in the same bed together we know what's acceptable between us. Occasionally she will ask me to stop but more often than not quite enjoys it. She hadn't had me up in front of the court judge yet...

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Isn't it wrong to penetrate someone when they are asleep, hence without their permission at the time? "

Not if you pull their nighty down for them afterwards. (Ever the gentlemen)

By *xplorecpl25Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I find it quite a turn on when my partner slips it in when I'm asleep xx"

Ditto

My partner says I get loads of erections during the night like most blokes do some lasting for an hr or two but never 4 hrs someone I knew who had a circumcision in his thirties said he slept with a bowl of cold water by side of his bed in case he got an erection during the night after the op and if he did get one he'd put his feet in the bowl and the erections would go if your too concerned about it go see your gp

» Add a new message to this topic