FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for this young male

Advice for this young male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the majority of people know, it's not easy for young single males here. But I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice? My first message is always polite, and always included two face pics. I do have some luck on here, but would love to be able to meet more people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As the majority of people know, it's not easy for young single males here. But I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice? My first message is always polite, and always included two face pics. I do have some luck on here, but would love to be able to meet more people"

wouldn't we all!!

Aw Hun. Those willy pics, really there's no need for all of them. I especially don't like opening a profile and that literally jumping out at me. Save them for private and not all of them! It's up to you whether you're happy to have a public face pic, that's down to you, personally mine are private. Also, this is a personal preference, there's rather a lot of hair a little trim might help.

Put your cock away my lovely, we all know men have them!!

"Put your cock away my lovely, we all know men have them!! "

Well I think the truth is there's no right or wrong way to a certain extent. What profiles will appeal to some, simply wont appeal to others. I dont think there's anything particularly wrong with mine.. but the meets are low because there's a lot of other men out there.

I liken a profile to a used car ad. There are literally hundreds of the same on offer but the ones that stand out are the ones with a detailed description of it and a good selection of photos from many different angles of the whole package, not just an extreme close up of one wheel of the gear stick! No one wants to go to the effort to find out more about the ones with little info especially when there are so many others with a comprehensive write up.

"I liken a profile to a used car ad. There are literally hundreds of the same on offer but the ones that stand out are the ones with a detailed description of it and a good selection of photos from many different angles of the whole package, not just an extreme close up of one wheel of the gear stick! No one wants to go to the effort to find out more about the ones with little info especially when there are so many others with a comprehensive write up. "

Thats a good point actually.

Patience is the key lol

Block women, concentrate on men and couples.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Block women, concentrate on men and couples. "

Better still; set up another profile and send them a friend invite. Then block everyone on both profiles, write to yourself and look in the mirror

Works for me

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

If you got a message that hadn't got the word 'salazar' in it, would you delete without reading?

I dislike the male and female titles and prefer men and women, far warmer and less clinical and besides, you could be referring to the male and female of any species.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

The I'm not picky bit would put me off. Also like Topsy said. I am a lady not just a female. Female just seems impersonal. It's not a bad profile at all. Also you don't do too bad do you?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think it's ok.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"As the majority of people know, it's not easy for young single males here. But I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice? My first message is always polite, and always included two face pics. I do have some luck on here, but would love to be able to meet more people

wouldn't we all!! "

I Second That xx

» Add a new message to this topic