FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not new, But still NO meets

Not new, But still NO meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, we are a young couple really struggling to get meets, people say we are "a hot couple" and "they would never stand us up" but we get nothing but disappointment.

We've had socials and clubs recommended to us through the cam chat but we have no transport and very little money to spend getting to these places and getting into the clubs.

If we could get people to frequently help us out? tell us the best places, arrange to go with us on our first time to these places we think we would have a much bigger chance, can someone help us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

This reads as if you are looking for people to fund you - If this is not the case I would reword what it is you did mean.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Most socials are free you just have to turn up my last social costs were as follows daily bus pass and the price of 2 hot chocolates, not every social is in a club or places where you end up spending lots of money

p.s. not many people will want to hold your hand all throughout the different stages just my opinion might be wrong just my thoughts on it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, we are a young couple really struggling to get meets, people say we are "a hot couple" and "they would never stand us up" but we get nothing but disappointment.

We've had socials and clubs recommended to us through the cam chat but we have no transport and very little money to spend getting to these places and getting into the clubs.

If we could get people to frequently help us out? tell us the best places, arrange to go with us on our first time to these places we think we would have a much bigger chance, can someone help us?

"

You are a young couple. Hot depends on the viewer.

Why not just go to a club if that is your thing? You don't need to be accompanied.

"So, we are a young couple really struggling to get meets, people say we are "a hot couple" and "they would never stand us up" but we get nothing but disappointment.

"

Are there really no experienced swingers in your vicinity who would visit you at your place ?

Even if only for you to get a few pointers on how this lifestyle works ....

It seems bizarre for a young bi female couple who can accommodate to have had no meets in 4 months . Something must be wrong ....

If you were closer we would meet up with you but we're too old for you going on your profile.

Maybe put a few more pics up in your public album.

Jjx

You look like a cute couple, shame you're not closer, we're always on the lookout for club buddies x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What do you mean "frequently help us out"?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What do you mean "frequently help us out"?"

Twice a week

Patience is the key lol

I hope you don't mind but I'm just going to give my opinion (Mr)

You both look so so young and vulnerable in your public pic (although very cute) that might (and I again state "might") be doing you both no real justice as your obviously an attractive young couple. Maybe a couple of different pics similar to your avatar might just make a little difference

Please don't take this as a criticism, only my opinion and advice xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I hope you don't mind but I'm just going to give my opinion (Mr)

You both look so so young and vulnerable in your public pic (although very cute) that might (and I again state "might") be doing you both no real justice as your obviously an attractive young couple. Maybe a couple of different pics similar to your avatar might just make a little difference

Please don't take this as a criticism, only my opinion and advice xx "

This was my first thought too the lady looks frightened. Again my opinion only but...

This was my first thought too the lady looks frightened. Again my opinion only but..."

I agree with you both

By *ark074Man  over a year ago

nottingham

This was my first thought too the lady looks frightened. Again my opinion only but...

I agree with you both "

Please heed the above advice. You look like a couple of backpackers caught trafficking in Bangkok!

Honestly don't mean to sound mean but you're young and beautiful so show it.

Have yous looked up meets in your area. Or considered placing a meet?

so so young looking for a start - not that you can help that - the pic on show doesnt really sell yourselves - id say meet up for a drink and a chat locally - people will not want to pay you into places but you might find someone willing to drive you there - but in my book if you cant afford you dont have

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We have met with younger cpls in the past so age is not an issue, but I'd agree that the public pics could do with a touch up and add a bit more text to give an idea of what you would like.

Literally JUST turned outside of the age range earlier this week, damn

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"

The key issue is that you only want to meet members who are under thirty. This means that the pool of people prepared to meet you is very limited. as younger members on fab are in a minority . You are lucky to have age on your side and plenty of time to learn.

Have you tried listing a meet in the meets section?.

You have a good picture on your profile .

It might be best to raise the age limits of members that you are prepared to meet .

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"What do you mean "frequently help us out"?"

PayPal???

More photos for sure. Less scared ones, no need to be fully naked just sexy ones.

see it as a friendly social place and change the age limit and smokers. You don't I have to play with them if you don't like them. But you can socialize.

I have seen thin athletic bodies in their 40s 50s that any couple would love to meet with. So keep that as an option

"What do you mean "frequently help us out"?

PayPal??? "

I think the text following answers this...

" tell us the best places, arrange to go with us on our first time to these places we think we would have a much bigger chance, can someone help us?"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

PayPal???

" tell us the best places, arrange to go with us on our first time to these places we think we would have a much bigger chance, can someone help us?""

The preceding paragraph stating that they have very little money to go to these places would seem at odds with that though. It's why I asked the question however the op seems not to have responded.

PayPal???

" tell us the best places, arrange to go with us on our first time to these places we think we would have a much bigger chance, can someone help us?"

The preceding paragraph stating that they have very little money to go to these places would seem at odds with that though. It's why I asked the question however the op seems not to have responded."

Good point,

If you ever wished to flex the age range, please get in touch

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

PayPal???

" tell us the best places, arrange to go with us on our first time to these places we think we would have a much bigger chance, can someone help us?""

Reading the whole ...

If you want to attend clubs or parties, you will have to be prepared to pay the entrance fee which could be anything from £20 to £50 depending on the club. Some clubs will also require a membership fee. You will also need be able to travel there, and possibly stay over night in a hotel. Fortunately clubs tend to be bring your own alcohol, so that is a cost saving. However, it is usually a relatively expensive night, so if that's what you want to do, you will just have to bite the bullet. If not, best thing is to only meet people locally, or see if you can find local private house parties to attend. House parties are more likely to be organised by older people though, and even if you did decide to go to a club, I think you will find the majority of clientele are out of your age range. You may need to be more flexible on age.

"If you want to attend clubs or parties, you will have to be prepared to pay the entrance fee which could be anything from £20 to £50 depending on the club. Some clubs will also require a membership fee. You will also need be able to travel there, and possibly stay over night in a hotel. Fortunately clubs tend to be bring your own alcohol, so that is a cost saving. However, it is usually a relatively expensive night, so if that's what you want to do, you will just have to bite the bullet. If not, best thing is to only meet people locally, or see if you can find local private house parties to attend. House parties are more likely to be organised by older people though, and even if you did decide to go to a club, I think you will find the majority of clientele are out of your age range. You may need to be more flexible on age."

Some better pics and you gotta remember you have a very specific requirwment that will rule out 99% of all males and coupels on here.

Not sure if you actually just mean shaved in the genitle area but the ay its worded aounds like you want any man veeted from the neck down.

Which is gonna put off most couples etc

» Add a new message to this topic