FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Boob Insecurity

Boob Insecurity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyCouple1927 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

S is interested in exploring her bi side with another girl through this site, but insists that the girl must look "like her" in order to be interested. We have now established that this is due to insecurity about her (her words) "tiny tits".

I've tried explaining to her that boob size is not important to a lot of people but wonder if this is a common issue amongst those women who have a smaller chest? Suppose if that's the case, it should be easy to find a girl that she can play with!

Not sure if it's just me, but I couldn't care less about the size of a woman's boobs. Any guys with me on this?

She's happy for this to be posted, just thought it could be nice to have an insecurity thread that wasn't about cock size for a change

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inglenfreeMan  over a year ago

london

Really love smaller tits. Not bothered by tit size either way. Be happy with what you have and enjoy yourself. I bet women with huge tits are not happy when they go south.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i also haven't got big boobs, this does mean i don't get a lot of attention on this site in the forums coz guys tend to like massive boobs on curvy figures.

if you've got pics that represent yourself accurately then she shouldn't be bothered. same for in a club if she is representing herself as she is then people can see for themselves and decide what they like.

not a guy but i don't get to talk about small boobs much in the forums and couldn't stop myself.

Newcastle

Thanks for the input. Although I asked what other guys think I didn't intend for the thread to be exclusive to guys haha.

We haven't been to a club yet, partly due to an age restriction on our local club, and partly cause we need to grow some balls and try it

By *pice of life 79Man  over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

Small boobs are great too especially when there older they won't drop south as much so will always be Pert

Women with large boobs would possibly get turned on to feel something different to what they've got

Tell her not to be so ashamed of them

Small boobs are beautiful too

"S is interested in exploring her bi side with another girl through this site, but insists that the girl must look "like her" in order to be interested. We have now established that this is due to insecurity about her (her words) "tiny tits".

I've tried explaining to her that boob size is not important to a lot of people but wonder if this is a common issue amongst those women who have a smaller chest? Suppose if that's the case, it should be easy to find a girl that she can play with!

Not sure if it's just me, but I couldn't care less about the size of a woman's boobs. Any guys with me on this?

She's happy for this to be posted, just thought it could be nice to have an insecurity thread that wasn't about cock size for a change "

Just had a peek at your pics and I have to say S's tits are absolutely gorgeous

Nowt wrong with them, they're all good big or small.

Profile pics perved.

A beautiful pair to be proud of, and without getting too anatomical, fab nipples too.

Go for it girl.

Newcastle

Thanks everyone, hope she takes these comments in....although she's also just commented that she doesn't like her nipples either

Sure she can take some confidence from all of the kind comments received

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Thanks everyone, hope she takes these comments in....although she's also just commented that she doesn't like her nipples either

Sure she can take some confidence from all of the kind comments received "

they look good to me

didn't realise you were both young. that won't help i reckon.

one thing i will add is that i know for a fact now (in my early 40s) that my body was a lot better when i was younger and i should have appreciated it then but i was less confident despite getting a lot of attention from men.

i think don't compare yourself to others is a good thing as well. hope that helps.

Same way that not all the cocks are the same and we have differences, the same with boobs.

as long as that set of boobs is nice and good looking for the total image of the body you are fine!

imagine a very thin woman with HUGE over sized boobs, or the opposite. Plus its a matter of preference for each person.

so S do enjoy what you have, do explore your bi site and just go with the flow. Do not worry, things happen naturally. Had you been older and closer by, I would have send you my Pixie lady..

By *luewickedCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

I understand this totally

I have small boobs

And can't compete with the big busted women

I'd prefer smaller boobs with a woman I played with (Mrs) even though mine are DD

By *ark074Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Just fabbed all of S's boob pics.

Hope that helps.

They're fantastic.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"I understand this totally

I have small boobs

And can't compete with the big busted women "

why would you want to compete with big busted women??

never understood where women get the misconception that all men prefer big boobs from.

we both prefer smaller boobs and actively avoid women with great big paps lol.

be happy with what you have girls, there is someone out there that prefers all shapes & sizes of body.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

One thing I've found in this lifestyle is that body size and shape is pretty irrelevant.

I am large with tiny boobs and the couple we play regularly with, the f has large boobs. Her OH spends plenty of time on my boobs...

In my experience, play in a club or spa and there is less "pickiness" over body shape and size.

There are plenty of men and women out there who prefer smaller boobs. Size really isn't an issue.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have a female playmate who loves my boobs because they're big and bounceable, despite me despairing at their sagginess. She wishes hers were bigger but I adore them because they're pert and firm and she has the most gorgeous nipples. My point is that we are our own worse critics and it can prevent us enjoying ourselves so embrace what you've got and don't worry about the comparisons; it's sometimes in the differences where you find common ground.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Every day theres small tits, big tits, pert tits, saggy tits threads

In reality most couldnt give a shit. Id wear myself out wondering what the fashion of the day will be

"S is interested in exploring her bi side with another girl through this site, but insists that the girl must look "like her" in order to be interested. We have now established that this is due to insecurity about her (her words) "tiny tits".

She's happy for this to be posted, just thought it could be nice to have an insecurity thread that wasn't about cock size for a change "

Love all natural breasts but have a passion for smaller ones. It would not make any difference to a meet. Personality is more important and chemistry. Even girls with big breasts and guys with above average chicks are insecure. It's to do withthe media selling beauty treatments. The BMI index was created by American diet industry not health care professionals. It's all bollocks. If people do not like you for who you are they do not deserve you. Don't let anyone change you EVER!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

When I tried meeting women I didn't want to meet slim women, partly because I am not attracted to them, and partly because I didn't want a slim woman to make me feel uncomfortable about my figure. I guess if I'd spoken to the 'right' slim woman it would have been ok! I don't think it's unusual to be more comfortable with someone who is similar to you.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

the right woman will make her feel special,and beautiful, if she allows her too xx

I've always wished I had large breasts, although I certainly don't have any trouble attracting men, even men from the 'big boob brigade'. However a man recently said to me I have the breasts of a teenager. Quite a compliment for a woman over 40 whose had 2 kids. I still wish I had big boobs though.

"Thanks everyone, hope she takes these comments in....although she's also just commented that she doesn't like her nipples either

Sure she can take some confidence from all of the kind comments received

they look good to me "

ditto

"Really love smaller tits. Not bothered by tit size either way. Be happy with what you have and enjoy yourself. I bet women with huge tits are not happy when they go south. "
we don't all go south

I'm a clothes size 20, but cup size A!

I am so embarrassed about my boobs, I feel I have to explain the reason for their size & shape

You have great boobs, if I was going for my first bi experience, I'd love boobs like yours to play with

My wife, who is bi, is curvy with large breasts but has a massive thing for women with small breasts. Sometimes it is all about the joy of contrasting bodies rather than finding similar.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I have small boobs

I've biggish boobs and am fat and I can't compete with the slimmer, smaller women but then, none of us are ever really happy with what we have are we?

She has a great body and certainly has nothing to feel insecure about. And yes, I would

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

When I play with ladies I have a preference for smaller boobs personally - I feel a little overwhelmed by mahoooosive knockers - I prefer a simple handful - they also say anything more is a waste!

I have small boobs

I've biggish boobs and am fat and I can't compete with the slimmer, smaller women but then, none of us are ever really happy with what we have are we? "

Newcastle

S here - thank you everyone for your comments, it's helped me massively. I just need to love what I've got and not give a shit!!

Newcastle

"I've always wished I had large breasts, although I certainly don't have any trouble attracting men, even men from the 'big boob brigade'. However a man recently said to me I have the breasts of a teenager. Quite a compliment for a woman over 40 whose had 2 kids. I still wish I had big boobs though."

I think I'll always want big boobs, because I don't (and won't) have them

Newcastle

"Just fabbed all of S's boob pics.

Hope that helps.

They're fantastic.

"

Aww thank you!!

"I've always wished I had large breasts, although I certainly don't have any trouble attracting men, even men from the 'big boob brigade'. However a man recently said to me I have the breasts of a teenager. Quite a compliment for a woman over 40 whose had 2 kids. I still wish I had big boobs though.

I think I'll always want big boobs, because I don't (and won't) have them "

they can be a curse in many ways x

I am in the same boat as S. I too have small breasts. I've always had an issue about their size... too small. I've learned to concentrate on my nicer bits... bum and legs

Newcastle

"I am in the same boat as S. I too have small breasts. I've always had an issue about their size... too small. I've learned to concentrate on my nicer bits... bum and legs "

Not a problem finding a girl to play with though if you're straight

"I am in the same boat as S. I too have small breasts. I've always had an issue about their size... too small. I've learned to concentrate on my nicer bits... bum and legs

Not a problem finding a girl to play with though if you're straight "

I have played with a couple of girls... yes. And they have always had a bigger chest than me.

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Ren just had a boob reduction a few weeks ago because she had a small frame and large boobs causing backache and she hated the size as she could not get dresses or bikinis etc as the top would be a cpl sizes bigger than the bottom so not all great having large but in saying that she is delighted with the results and is a lot happier now and says she wishes she had done it years ago me I just lost the double DS and it cost me £6000 to do it

OP....you (Mrs) have great boobs.

The concept that "most" guys prefer big boobs/curvy ladies is nonsense too!

I think it is more that...there are more larger/curvy ladies on the site....so lots of guys say they prefer this...because they think they have more chance of getting somewhere on here.

Anyway...you are looking for another woman? More likely to seek something different to themselves? Maybe....but there could also be some larger/curvy ladies out there who will avoid you...because they are jealous!

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Have to agree that you look great and your boobs are A1+

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

She has great boobs! Try checking out the "itty bitty titty committee" thread for women of similar sizes and men who enjoy that size. I know i do

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"S here - thank you everyone for your comments, it's helped me massively. I just need to love what I've got and not give a shit!! "

This a thousand times over. We are what we are. So make sure at the end you can say 'you know what, that's what I was given and I made the best damn use of it I could'

Of course physical attraction matters. You have no issue atall there so go our and enjoy yourselves and don't let your own insecurities hold you back

I absolutely love smaller boobs on a girl. Be proud of them.

I like them,I think they're lovely. I have large boobs now,believe me it's not as great as you think. I preferred my small boobs that went with my flat stomach and smaller bum. I wasn't just a pair of tits and a huge arse to men.

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've always wished I had large breasts, although I certainly don't have any trouble attracting men, even men from the 'big boob brigade'. However a man recently said to me I have the breasts of a teenager. Quite a compliment for a woman over 40 whose had 2 kids. I still wish I had big boobs though.

I think I'll always want big boobs, because I don't (and won't) have them "

I changed my pill about a year ago and my boobs have grown noticeably since - I don't like it, means I don't feel comfortable not wearing a bra out any more

You have great boobs, we both approve

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Years ago I used to hate my boobs, until I watched a channel 4 documentary (can't remember what it is called now) It was a 3 part series on both men and women.

As a straight female, I obviously hadn't seen to many real life sized boobs. After watching it I learned to appreciate my boobs a lot more (apologies to you larger sized ladies) As the big boobs ended up scaring me so now I love my little ones

your boobs are loverly, they are in proportion to the rest of your body, if they were bigger you would look a little out of balance

the theory that all guys like and want big boobs is total rubbish, yes some do like them big and some like them small n pert and everything inbetween

learn to like them as I certainly do

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Small boobs every time for me.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I have a female playmate who loves my boobs because they're big and bounceable, despite me despairing at their sagginess. She wishes hers were bigger but I adore them because they're pert and firm and she has the most gorgeous nipples. My point is that we are our own worse critics and it can prevent us enjoying ourselves so embrace what you've got and don't worry about the comparisons; it's sometimes in the differences where you find common ground."

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I have small boobs

There's no need to feel you have to compete, love yourself for who you are.

I have small boobs

There's no need to feel you have to compete, love yourself for who you are. "

Not easy to do it though...

I completely understand why people would feel inferior regarding their attributes especially on fab where you can read that certain person won't shag you if you don't have that or if you aren't 6ft2 or whatever reason they might find...

When I was in my late teens I was a size 8-10 with 34b bra it didn't bother me having small boobs now I'm in my forties with a bra size of 38f guess what I not bothered that they are that size they are what they are and boob size doesn't make the person, just be comfortable with who you are that's far more attractive than worrying whether you have small or big boobs slim curvy figure.

OP.... happen to think that your boobs look perfect. I am sure that i am not alone in my assertion

I have small boobs - 36b - but they do look quite a bit smaller out of a bra.

When I originally joined Fab a year ago now, I was so self conscious that I wouldn't dare have a topless picture on here. However, now I know that small boobs are appreciated I feel a hell of a lot more confident about them, both on here & in person.

They'll never get me in the most Fabbed photos, but I like them the way they are, and they have their own fans

"I have small boobs - 36b - but they do look quite a bit smaller out of a bra.

When I originally joined Fab a year ago now, I was so self conscious that I wouldn't dare have a topless picture on here. However, now I know that small boobs are appreciated I feel a hell of a lot more confident about them, both on here & in person.

They'll never get me in the most Fabbed photos, but I like them the way they are, and they have their own fans "

Just fabbed them for you... they are Fab x

My wifes are just a little bit bigger, i adore them, its not tbe size its the lovely pleasure inducing nipples i love! Anymore than a handfuls a waste! , now, if only my wife would get into swinging, id be down to yours in a shot!!

By *i Lady Next DoorWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

From another ladies point of view and my opinion

I understand the meeting someone "similar" to yourself in whatever aspect

I am bi and I personally find women my size (waist) attractive than I do the slimmer lady or bbw - but either way chest size doesn't matter to me I'm happy to meet a lady similar waist size to me and whatever chest size xx

"My wifes are just a little bit bigger, i adore them, its not tbe size its the lovely pleasure inducing nipples i love! Anymore than a handfuls a waste! , now, if only my wife would get into swinging, id be down to yours in a shot!! "
as I said before anymore than a mouthful of cock is a waste too

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Mrs flirty here, and I have to agree with the comments that the OPs body and breasts look lovely, I would not say no anyway lol

Well, id definatley suit you sexy!

» Add a new message to this topic