FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can someone give me some advice

Can someone give me some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uninthemidlands87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Hi all,

Ive been messaging a quite a few people on here and still not having a reply just my messages deleted im being polite but nothing back can anyone help me please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

Ive been messaging a quite a few people on here and still not having a reply just my messages deleted im being polite but nothing back can anyone help me please?"

Maybe you just arent those peoples cup of tea?

"Hi all,

Ive been messaging a quite a few people on here and still not having a reply just my messages deleted im being polite but nothing back can anyone help me please?"

You just have to keep trying and be patient. Make sure your messaging people whose criteria you match and not just ever local woman going, hoping for the best.

It's good that you have face pics public, but maybe try a body shot or two.

Maybe try writing a little more about what your looking fur and what you can offer. It's not easy for single guys, but good luck and don't give up.

there are a lot of single guys here - patience as one chap would say - try and take out the negative parts of your profile - like the part that says you suck at talking to women - do we have to do all the chatting then ?

By *r.GenuineMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi all,

Stick at it mate, and be patient. As previously said the ratio of single men to women is massive! They get a whole load of messages each day, so make yourself stand out. Make sure your criterias match each other, and ensure you are always polite even if you receive a rejection message.

"Hi all,

Get rid of the I suck at talking to women line in your profile, just be yourself, chat normally to people and try and have a laugh

"Hi all,

Are you contacting women that are looking for men of your type...? IE. There's no point in messaging someone who hates tattoos and loves abs.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"Hi all,

Ive been messaging a quite a few people on here and still not having a reply just my messages deleted im being polite but nothing back can anyone help me please?

Are you contacting women that are looking for men of your type...? IE. There's no point in messaging someone who hates tattoos and loves abs. "

So I take it without me looking at his profile he has tattoo's but no six pack

OP You need to be patient and personally I would suggest you get involved in the forums and get to know people that way and then the rest would follow naturally.

Keep with it though I am sure your luck will change.

By *akemetobedeyesWoman  over a year ago

Knaresborough

"I suck at talking to women" won't be helping I'm afraid, nor will the somewhat negative description of your body.

To me it reads as please feel sorry for me, and that's not something I'm attracted to.

Your profile is your 30 second advertisement, I want to know what you have to offer that others might not and get a feel for your personality.

Good luck, keep trying xx

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I'd drop the cock pics too, keeping them for private, on request only. Gay and bi guys like to see cock pics, straight guys and most women do not.

» Add a new message to this topic