FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Small Cock

Small Cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Truthfully women does a small cock like 6" do anything for any of you at all ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What do you think the average size cock is?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i know it is around 6 the average but once a girl goes with a guy like 8/9 they wont be pleased by average again will they??

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

so when she has a baby the 8 or 9 wont do then ???

Brighton - even Hove!

"i know it is around 6 the average but once a girl goes with a guy like 8/9 they wont be pleased by average again will they??"

Depends what you do with it. Good sex isn't about cock size. You can do a lot more and lots of ladies don't want big cocks.

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"i know it is around 6 the average but once a girl goes with a guy like 8/9 they wont be pleased by average again will they??

Depends what you do with it. Good sex isn't about cock size. You can do a lot more and lots of ladies don't want big cocks. "

By *entkinkcplCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"i know it is around 6 the average but once a girl goes with a guy like 8/9 they wont be pleased by average again will they??

Depends what you do with it. Good sex isn't about cock size. You can do a lot more and lots of ladies don't want big cocks. "

....trust me I'm a women , dont listen to him , we love huge cocks , a small one dont do squat , no matter how good you think you can use it lol

Brighton - even Hove!

Depends what you do with it. Good sex isn't about cock size. You can do a lot more and lots of ladies don't want big cocks. ....trust me I'm a women , dont listen to him , we love huge cocks , a small one dont do squat , no matter how good you think you can use it lol"

There you go then, OP: get some string and a brick

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I don't like big cocks....there is so much more fun to be had with a smaller one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

HA i have never had any complints but find women always seam to be impressed with a big cock

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Truthfully women does a small cock like 6" do anything for any of you at all ? "

The average UK cock is actually 5.3 inches......

Stop worrying about it; some women like big ones, some like medium, some like small,

Most don't care as long as it's big enough to be used .

Personally, small cocks do nothing for me...

Lola

x

The most sensitive part of the vagina is the first couple of inches as that's where the most nerve endings are. So having a long cock isn't important. It's having a girthy cock that is

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Depends what you do with it. Good sex isn't about cock size. You can do a lot more and lots of ladies don't want big cocks. ....trust me I'm a women , dont listen to him , we love huge cocks , a small one dont do squat , no matter how good you think you can use it lol"

Don't think mines massive,(pics are there, judge for yourselves!) but never had any complaints!!

"Truthfully women does a small cock like 6" do anything for any of you at all ? "

So if we had all said 'no, 6" does nothing for me", what was your plan of action?

"The most sensitive part of the vagina is the first couple of inches as that's where the most nerve endings are. So having a long cock isn't important. It's having a girthy cock that is"

"Truthfully women does a small cock like 6" do anything for any of you at all ?

So if we had all said 'no, 6" does nothing for me", what was your plan of action? "

Good point! Stretching it I guess?

Mines what it is, if it too short, hard luck! Lol

maidstone

So if we had all said 'no, 6" does nothing for me", what was your plan of action? "

....try and convince us he fucks like a jack hammer so don't need a long thick cock , yet right , ill sit on my washing machine on fast spin if I need that lol

By *ent57Man  over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

"The most sensitive part of the vagina is the first couple of inches as that's where the most nerve endings are. So having a long cock isn't important. It's having a girthy cock that is "

So fusspot ... what do you consider to be good girth?

It's not the size of the boat. Its the motion in the ocean that counts.

maidstone

It's not the size of the boat. Its the motion in the ocean that counts."

....can honestly say its not the case for me

By *uteguy06Man  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm average but never had any complaints, just make sure you eat her pussy like crazy to compensate

I've had a couple of really small cocks that felt very nice indeed inside me

Just a different feeling to a satisfying thick one

I have a mixture of responses. Some people say I have a big cock, some say it's about average

"I'm average but never had any complaints, just make sure you eat her pussy like crazy to compensate "

So many guys say that, but I you crave a good pounding eating her pussy is no use whatsoever

So, how long would you all say is big, small etc?

maidstone

"I've had a couple of really small cocks that felt very nice indeed inside me

Just a different feeling to a satisfying thick one "

.....totally agree , big thick ones are way more satisfying for most women, get over it guys lol

6-8 is the perfect size for me and I've had 3 kids (exercise) any bigger and for me it hurts. But in all honesty it really is what you do with it

totally what u do with it..i like all sizes ..advantage to smaller is that u can actually properly deepthroat haha

"totally what u do with it..i like all sizes ..advantage to smaller is that u can actually properly deepthroat haha"

Oh I don't know. I have no problems deepthroating a 9 incherd

I got any chance with my 5" one?

By *uteguy06Man  over a year ago

Swindon

"I'm average but never had any complaints, just make sure you eat her pussy like crazy to compensate

So many guys say that, but I you crave a good pounding eating her pussy is no use whatsoever "

Also still do the good hard pounding after but invite a friend with a very big cock to help ha ha ha

I prefer my pussy to be tight not a pussy size of a tunnel so i prefer cocks 6-8in cock x

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

I can't read your profile but I'm guessing your 9 years old.

Ever had a steak? Yeah? Must be a bugger never being satisfied with a burger for the rest of your life.

Besides, I hope women can be satisfied again after having a massive cock.

I'd hate to think I was ruining them for the regular guys

"i know it is around 6 the average but once a girl goes with a guy like 8/9 they wont be pleased by average again will they??"

Why? Are all the boobs you have a go of exactly the same size? If you play with small ones do you not ever want to play with big ones?

F

9" is best x

Thats not ture iv been with guys with 10in and be pleased with 6in cock x

maidstone

6" can be fine and nice but what women who like them big are trying to say Is for a truly better satisfying feeling we like long and thick , anything under 6" and ill go sit on a shirt button thanks lol

If they have a small one best be very good with there tongue

"6" can be fine and nice but what women who like them big are trying to say Is for a truly better satisfying feeling we like long and thick , anything under 6" and ill go sit on a shirt button thanks lol"

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Why have a chipolata when you can have a frankfurter ............

maidstone

"6" can be fine and nice but what women who like them big are trying to say Is for a truly better satisfying feeling we like long and thick , anything under 6" and ill go sit on a shirt button thanks lol

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x"

....what because I like big cocks , get a life love lol xxx

maidstone

"6" can be fine and nice but what women who like them big are trying to say Is for a truly better satisfying feeling we like long and thick , anything under 6" and ill go sit on a shirt button thanks lol

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x"

...my holes will never be tight again because I love a bloody hard fisting in them not because of a slightly bigger than average cock lol xx

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x....what because I like big cocks , get a life love lol xxx"

If you dont feel satisfied by a average cock size then your not that tight x

maidstone

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x....what because I like big cocks , get a life love lol xxx

If you dont feel satisfied by a average cock size then your not that tight x"

....exactly that's why I'm saying small ones or even average ones dont do much for me , cant blame a girl for liking a long thick cock , weither she has a tight or loose fanny ...think your be treading on dodgy ground with that claim xx

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x...my holes will never be tight again because I love a bloody hard fisting in them not because of a slightly bigger than average cock lol xx"

Fact - your pussy I actually tighter after a fisting.

Another fact - the tightness of your pussy is purely down to the strength of your pelvic floor. No amount of big cocks or fisting can alter that.

Carry on enjoying whoppers ladies and ignore the ignorant

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x....what because I like big cocks , get a life love lol xxx

If you dont feel satisfied by a average cock size then your not that tight x"

i'm not tight. don't mind that though because i can still feel big dicks inside of me and that is what i prefer.

I've had 9 but prefer an average 6 x

"so when she has a baby the 8 or 9 wont do then ??? "

I've had 5 babies normal delivery and still extremely tight x

By *uck princess and himCouple  over a year ago

washington

Anything more than 8" gets me a little nervous, I'm very small and find a longer cock just hurts especially when they do the god awful... stop for 3 seconds then bang... stop for 3 seconds bang shite.

I prefer a nice thick one (or 2) I can bounce up and down on until my hearts content

maidstone

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x...my holes will never be tight again because I love a bloody hard fisting in them not because of a slightly bigger than average cock lol xx

Another fact - the tightness of your pussy is purely down to the strength of your pelvic floor. No amount of big cocks or fisting can alter that.

Carry on enjoying whoppers ladies and ignore the ignorant"

...really don't know where you got that fact from , pussy is tighter after fisting , I can 100% assure you mine is not and others I've fisted too

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

What an interesting read this 'old chestnut' of a forum topic is, this time around!

"I got any chance with my 5" one? "

If only you were closer... I'll take a 5" any day.

"I got any chance with my 5" one?

If only you were closer... I'll take a 5" any day. "

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Is it half term already

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Depends what you do with it. Good sex isn't about cock size. You can do a lot more and lots of ladies don't want big cocks. ....trust me I'm a women , dont listen to him , we love huge cocks , a small one dont do squat , no matter how good you think you can use it lol

There you go then, OP: get some string and a brick "

I shouldn't laugh...but....

Kent

"Anything more than 8" gets me a little nervous, I'm very small and find a longer cock just hurts especially when they do the god awful... stop for 3 seconds then bang... stop for 3 seconds bang shite.

I prefer a nice thick one (or 2) I can bounce up and down on until my hearts content "

Christ!!!!! Thing is..... ladies will know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!! Meanwhile some men are aliens so they won't understand..

"so when she has a baby the 8 or 9 wont do then ??? "

Wtf

I am the same after having babies

By *iscreetTMan  over a year ago

London

Average here

I'm happy with 6 inches. After all that's what most guys have. An inch more will always be appreciated as a treat, but certainly not expected. At least with a smaller cock I can be fucked as hard as possible, which can be painful with a larger cock. And there is so much more to good sex than just a cock.

London

"Anything more than 8" gets me a little nervous, I'm very small and find a longer cock just hurts especially when they do the god awful... stop for 3 seconds then bang... stop for 3 seconds bang shite.

I prefer a nice thick one (or 2) I can bounce up and down on until my hearts content

Christ!!!!! Thing is..... ladies will know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!! Meanwhile some men are aliens so they won't understand.. "

Looking great subby, won't mind if i do

Kent

Christ!!!!! Thing is..... ladies will know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!! Meanwhile some men are aliens so they won't understand..

Looking great subby, won't mind if i do "

Ha kind of you to offer but I am old enough to be your mother and that just feels weird to me lol! !!!

Kent

"I'm happy with 6 inches. After all that's what most guys have. An inch more will always be appreciated as a treat, but certainly not expected. At least with a smaller cock I can be fucked as hard as possible, which can be painful with a larger cock. And there is so much more to good sex than just a cock."

There is???????

By *unbbw101Woman  over a year ago

Billericay

I've had very small, size of my little finger, to huge 10inch...its the thinner avearge cock that feels the best for me, if its too big i dont feel anything but average or less and i feel so much more...dont know why but thats just me

London

"Ha kind of you to offer but I am old enough to be your mother and that just feels weird to me lol! !!!"

If i were to message you with a older age im sure you wouldnt of noticed lol

6/7 is my ideal. Any bigger and the guy needs to get me soaking!

Honestly if you have a small cock. You better be rich

Honestly if you have a small cock. You better be rich "

If you have a big cock you best invest in wellies?

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

I've experienced small, medium and large. My worst experience was with a large cocked fella, and my best with a small. It's really not enough for me just to have a big cock, it's everything else that goes with it. I get bored after 5 minutes of having my cervix pounder. Remember, us females, are all individual, with individual fannies, what feels good to one women, will do nothing for the next. Some men just FEEL right inside me and that's nothing to do with having a long schlong x

Honestly if you have a small cock. You better be rich

If you have a big cock you best invest in wellies? "

"I've experienced small, medium and large. My worst experience was with a large cocked fella, and my best with a small. It's really not enough for me just to have a big cock, it's everything else that goes with it. I get bored after 5 minutes of having my cervix pounder. Remember, us females, are all individual, with individual fannies, what feels good to one women, will do nothing for the next. Some men just FEEL right inside me and that's nothing to do with having a long schlong x"

So what you're saying is bigger is not always better

Oh well, that's me fucked then! Small 6" .... or a big 6ft

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

"I've experienced small, medium and large. My worst experience was with a large cocked fella, and my best with a small. It's really not enough for me just to have a big cock, it's everything else that goes with it. I get bored after 5 minutes of having my cervix pounder. Remember, us females, are all individual, with individual fannies, what feels good to one women, will do nothing for the next. Some men just FEEL right inside me and that's nothing to do with having a long schlong x

So what you're saying is bigger is not always better "

Not for me x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

As you can't change what you've got there isnt much point in worrying about it.

"As you can't change what you've got there isnt much point in worrying about it."

Exactly

Be happy with what you have, and learn to use it's full potential.

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"I'm average but never had any complaints, just make sure you eat her pussy like crazy to compensate "

This!!!! Is what's it's about

Best lover I've ever had wasn't huge, but did all the right things... Got inside my mind as well as my pussy! Xx

Why don't women who love big cocks ever get accused of having big fannies.

Sometimes it's like waving a sausage in the Albert Hall but no it's my weeney willy.

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

Your holes will be forever huge never tight again x...my holes will never be tight again because I love a bloody hard fisting in them not because of a slightly bigger than average cock lol xx

Carry on enjoying whoppers ladies and ignore the ignorant...really don't know where you got that fact from , pussy is tighter after fisting , I can 100% assure you mine is not and others I've fisted too"

Jeez people like different things and have different bodies. I think everyone paying attention understands that you like them big, so you don't need to dismiss everyone on here all the time. Be content, you like em big.

"I've experienced small, medium and large. My worst experience was with a large cocked fella, and my best with a small. It's really not enough for me just to have a big cock, it's everything else that goes with it. I get bored after 5 minutes of having my cervix pounder. Remember, us females, are all individual, with individual fannies, what feels good to one women, will do nothing for the next. Some men just FEEL right inside me and that's nothing to do with having a long schlong x"

I am happy with my little 6 "

"I am happy with my little 6 ""

I happy you are happy

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

A very old saying from my secondary school days... "It ain't the size of the ocean it's the motion of the ocean" lol x

"A very old saying from my secondary school days... "It ain't the size of the ocean it's the motion of the ocean" lol x"

But what if you only had a dingy?

Some pussys are as wide as runways so if they got fucked by a horse it still wouldn't touch the sides of them, I've had no complaints with my 6.5",no point in having a Ferrari if u cant drive it

Kent

"Why don't women who love big cocks ever get accused of having big fannies.

Sometimes it's like waving a sausage in the Albert Hall but no it's my weeney willy.

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN "

You see, some guys make that joke but I am not sure any woman is REALLY like the Albert Hall... are they? Complete with the stage and lighting? All those seats for people to sit down and watch!!

OK OK ok ....but seriously...... have guys ever known women to REALLY be ...well.... loose!??? Sorry! Obviously all ladies on FAB are tight as the Virgin Mary so excluding us!!!!

Kent

"Some pussys are as wide as runways so if they got fucked by a horse it still wouldn't touch the sides of them, I've had no complaints with my 6.5",no point in having a Ferrari if u cant drive it"

Blimey! Really???? I mean...really? Women exist like that???? No way!!!!!

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

You see, some guys make that joke but I am not sure any woman is REALLY like the Albert Hall... are they? Complete with the stage and lighting? All those seats for people to sit down and watch!!

OK OK ok ....but seriously...... have guys ever known women to REALLY be ...well.... loose!??? Sorry! Obviously all ladies on FAB are tight as the Virgin Mary so excluding us!!!! "

If I can put my fist or foot in your fanny. Its loose

Average cock size in this country is 5.2" to 5.4"

Us 6 inches are above average thank you very much

Besides mines has a upwards curve on it & with some women hits the Gspot so am no worried

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

OK OK ok ....but seriously...... have guys ever known women to REALLY be ...well.... loose!??? Sorry! Obviously all ladies on FAB are tight as the Virgin Mary so excluding us!!!!

If I can put my fist or foot in your fanny. Its loose "

Listen sweetheart. .. you can only dream of getting your little finger in there! And then it would be a tight fit! And don't call me Fanny!

Wide loose fannys need big cock

Kent

"Average cock size in this country is 5.2" to 5.4"

Besides mines has a upwards curve on it & with some women hits the Gspot so am no worried "

Who gathers these statistics about cock size! I want that job!!

"Average cock size in this country is 5.2" to 5.4"

Besides mines has a upwards curve on it & with some women hits the Gspot so am no worried

Who gathers these statistics about cock size! I want that job!! "

Kent

"Wide loose fannys need big cock"

I won't ask if you are the male of female who just said that for risk of embarrassing someone! One of you is winning and one is losing!

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

Listen sweetheart. .. you can only dream of getting your little finger in there! And then it would be a tight fit! And don't call me Fanny! "

So Francine it is

None of us losing thank we both happy, big isn't always best

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

Listen sweetheart. .. you can only dream of getting your little finger in there! And then it would be a tight fit! And don't call me Fanny!

So Francine it is "

Don't know the girl! But I am pretty confident if you put your foot in her fanny, you might end up with your cock in your own arse.... now about that Albert Hall! Is your arse as big as.......

"None of us losing thank we both happy, big isn't always best "

Yes they're right... Would you like big sausage or a cocktail weenie?

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

Don't know the girl! But I am pretty confident if you put your foot in her fanny, you might end up with your cock in your own arse.... now about that Albert Hall! Is your arse as big as....... "

No , this is prime American beef

Kent

"None of us losing thank we both happy, big isn't always best "

Happy is good! But you said esrlier:

'Wide loose fannys need big cock'

As you are a couple... are we to assume 'she' has a loose fanny and 'he' has a big cock??? Just asking!

Well this thread kinda makes me feel better about myself.

Unfortunately I'm an Asian sith a less than impressive size so I've always been shy. But it seems it's not about size but about the persons mindset - their sex technique, oral and fingering and how they treat the woman in general.

If anyone fancies a chat with me please mail lol!

If u read my earlier msg u will c I said I'm happy with my average 6.5" average, didn't say I had a big 1 don't blow my trumphet

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

Don't know the girl! But I am pretty confident if you put your foot in her fanny, you might end up with your cock in your own arse.... now about that Albert Hall! Is your arse as big as.......

No , this is prime American beef "

OK. .. that's the quality of your meat! But is your arse as big as our Albert Hall? And in case you were wondering, Albert isn't a dodgy bloke from the 'auld East End'! But a rather stately building made in the round! Some guys like that !

Kent

"If u read my earlier msg u will c I said I'm happy with my average 6.5" average, didn't say I had a big 1 don't blow my trumphet"

But what about the 'loose fanny' you mentioned? ??

Kent

You must not loose (or lose) Fanny! She is a great girl! She just needs to do her kegal exercises more often!

"Well this thread kinda makes me feel better about myself.

Unfortunately I'm an Asian sith a less than impressive size so I've always been shy. But it seems it's not about size but about the persons mindset - their sex technique, oral and fingering and how they treat the woman in general.

If anyone fancies a chat with me please mail lol! "

This is shameful... You're offering compassion and stimulating sex...

Why not go with " Fancy a fuck "

You guys are always trying to reinvent the wheel

Kent

"None of us losing thank we both happy, big isn't always best

Yes they're right... Would you like big sausage or a cocktail weenie? "

Problem with Cocktail weenies ...I always get a bit stuck in my teeth!

By *mv2014Man  over a year ago

dartford

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

Don't know the girl! But I am pretty confident if you put your foot in her fanny, you might end up with your cock in your own arse.... now about that Albert Hall! Is your arse as big as....... "

I can assure anyone reading this that she would do that to you if you tried lol and you hun have nothing to worry about on that score...say no more

Like I said most pple are happy with average as we are but those looking for bigger are not for some reason

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

OK. .. that's the quality of your meat! But is your arse as big as our Albert Hall? And in case you were wondering, Albert isn't a dodgy bloke from the 'auld East End'! But a rather stately building made in the round! Some guys like that ! "

No , I have a small virgin ass and it will stay that.... You English women are tough... Using these big words. Do you have dumb blondes over there?

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

OK. .. that's the quality of your meat! But is your arse as big as our Albert Hall? And in case you were wondering, Albert isn't a dodgy bloke from the 'auld East End'! But a rather stately building made in the round! Some guys like that !

No , I have a small virgin ass and it will stay that.... You English women are tough... Using these big words. Do you have dumb blondes over there?"

Nooooooooooo. .. Donald Trump was stopped at Immigration!!!!!

#Boom!

dartford

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

No , I have a small virgin ass and it will stay that.... You English women are tough... Using these big words. Do you have dumb blondes over there?

#Boom!"

lmao i just spat my coffee over the bed !

Surely we've all been on forums long enough to realise we all have different likes and dislikes

Some like big cocks

Some like average cocks

Some like huge pussies

Some like small tight pussies (my preference)

Some like large women some skinny women

Etc etc

To me if you can arouse someone to that point it doesn't matter how big,small or tight someone is you can both get mutual satisfaction. I'm average size and been with women who have had big cocks and still made them cum,gush and squirt (sometimes for the first time) a big cock or tight pussy s not everything there are many ways to pleasure each other not just thru penetration

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

#Boom!"

I like you...... By any chance are you a member of the national alliance?

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

I can assure anyone reading this that she would do that to you if you tried lol and you hun have nothing to worry about on that score...say no more "

I am as tight as the screw lid on a new jar of pickled onions! !!!

Thinking about sleeping with my ex now makes me want to be sick but that being said I was with him over 9 years and his cock was almost 9 inches in length with decent girth. Split with him 7 years ago but still haven't got over the want of having a big dick, I love big dicks.

"Surely we've all been on forums long enough to realise we all have different likes and dislikes

Some like big cocks

Some like average cocks

Some like huge pussies

Etc etc

To me if you can arouse someone to that point it doesn't matter how big,small or tight someone is you can both get mutual satisfaction. I'm average size and been with women who have had big cocks and still made them cum,gush and squirt (sometimes for the first time) a big cock or tight pussy s not everything there are many ways to pleasure each other not just thru penetration"

I think you're fibbing. I NEVER HEARD A MAN ASK FOR A BIG FANNY

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

#Boom!

I like you...... By any chance are you a member of the national alliance? "

I am a member of the Society for the Prevention of Loose Fannies, Cocktail Weenies and yellow wig wearing republicans!

dartford

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

I can assure anyone reading this that she would do that to you if you tried lol and you hun have nothing to worry about on that score...say no more

I am as tight as the screw lid on a new jar of pickled onions! !!! "

You certainly are and in such a delightful way x

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

#Boom!

I am a member of the Society for the Prevention of Loose Fannies, Cocktail Weenies and yellow wig wearing republicans! "

Good because the national alliance is the only people in the UK that want my ass

Kent

"Surely we've all been on forums long enough to realise we all have different likes and dislikes

Some like big cocks

Some like average cocks

Some like huge pussies

Etc etc

To me if you can arouse someone to that point it doesn't matter how big,small or tight someone is you can both get mutual satisfaction. I'm average size and been with women who have had big cocks and still made them cum,gush and squirt (sometimes for the first time) a big cock or tight pussy s not everything there are many ways to pleasure each other not just thru penetration

I think you're fibbing. I NEVER HEARD A MAN ASK FOR A BIG FANNY "

Oh I did once. They found her over at Big Berthas place eating eachothers ham sandwiches! Apparantly Big Bertha fell in and died of asphyxiation! RIP!

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

#Boom!

I am a member of the Society for the Prevention of Loose Fannies, Cocktail Weenies and yellow wig wearing republicans!

Good because the national alliance is the only people in the UK that want my ass "

Oh go on... give it them! You will feel more 'relaxed' after!

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

I am as tight as the screw lid on a new jar of pickled onions! !!!

You certainly are and in such a delightful way x"

Well...... that is true of course!

By *lwaysraginghornyMan  over a year ago

bristol

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

#Boom!"

You've just made my day!

Some like big cocks

Some like average cocks

Some like huge pussies

Etc etc

I think you're fibbing. I NEVER HEARD A MAN ASK FOR A BIG FANNY "

This is fab be suprised by nothing

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

#Boom!

You've just made my day! "

Ha! You have to fast for my world!

Some like big cocks

Some like average cocks

Some like huge pussies

Etc etc

I think you're fibbing. I NEVER HEARD A MAN ASK FOR A BIG FANNY

This is fab be suprised by nothing"

yes i should start a topic about big or tight fannies.

Kent

JUST FOR THE DIDDY MEN

So Francine it is

#Boom!

lmao i just spat my coffee over the bed !"

"Like I said most pple are happy with average as we are but those looking for bigger are not for some reason"

As you don't know the reason why some women prefer large dicks its pretty rude to say those looking for a larger penis must have loose fannies.

I like to hold a large penis and smooth it and fuss it, also like to feel stretched and a little bit of pain when the penis first goes in. Nothing to do with having a slack fanny.

Kent

I don't believe women have 'loose fannys!'anyway....

I haven't lost mine!

dartford

"I don't believe women have 'loose fannys!'anyway....

I haven't lost mine! "

She defo hasnt

Kent

"Like I said most pple are happy with average as we are but those looking for bigger are not for some reason

As you don't know the reason why some women prefer large dicks its pretty rude to say those looking for a larger penis must have loose fannies.

I like to hold a large penis and smooth it and fuss it, also like to feel stretched and a little bit of pain when the penis first goes in. Nothing to do with having a slack fanny."

I am afraid the only bit the guys probably read in your message was how you like to 'hold a large penis and smooth it and fuss it etc....'. You had them at that point ! Lol! You even had me going !

Kent

I haven't lost mine!

She defo hasnt "

In fact... I might go to bed to look for it right now! Just in case....'

dartford

I haven't lost mine!

She defo hasnt

In fact... I might go to bed to look for it right now! Just in case....' "

Bloody tease lol

Don't like small cocka

Girth and decent length essential for max pleasure

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

Couldn't agree with this more! I've never been a size queen. For me size has nothing to do with it... Jlynn

Shaz likes around 8-9 inch with a good girth, anything longer she finds hurts.

Visually, I would rather watch her with someone with bigger than what I have so works out well for us

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We actually don't want huge cocks. N said they scare her. I'm about 6 maybe more at a guess, I'm fine with it. Does the job haha.

B

6" perfect for my wife.

Doesn't matter how big it is, you wouldn't like it as a wort on the end of your nose would you, enough said lol

Well I can tell your now I sometimes wish my Mr was 6inch. I'm only very small in that area and having a 7 n half inch cock sometimes hurts.as long as you have power to knock it in with what's the problem.. Don't worry lads xx

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

what can I say Iav got what I have got there is always some one bigger but also some one smaller just be happy with what you have. Iam ok tho I have a small body so it looks huge lol

Are these average sizes soft or hard.

Small cocks do nothing for me nor do 9 plus . I find 8 is just perfect

By *cbkellyCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

If you do have a average to small cock try and find a women that doesn't have a bucket for a fanny!

I personally cum lots quicker and more with a smaller cock. Big cocks just miss all the sensitive areas in me.

And to say a cock under 8" is just not satisfying, maybe a smaller guy wouldn't want to fuck you anyway it would be like fucking fresh air. A mans pleasure is just as important as a women's surely.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

If I had to choose it'd be a thick, big cock. However, I've yet to choose a playmate by cock size and any mention of it puts me off. Especially when they apologise in advance for their small cocks, as being black I'm of course used to being pounded by black guys with monster ones!

I like confident men.

By *punkyhelmet5Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

Most women who say they like a big cock say 8-9 inches or so usually do so cus they they have a well worn pussy like the entrance to the mersey tunnel lol

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I do love a good length and width...it's so lovely when you find it on a fun sexy guy. I don't mind average but, when you find something the size of your little finger it is disappointing. These guys always want to poke fingers inside you to compensate - no no no

By *ulgingKnixMan  over a year ago

kerry

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

"Most women who say they like a big cock say 8-9 inches or so usually do so cus they they have a well worn pussy like the entrance to the mersey tunnel lol"

Now now, there was no need for that...

To the OP, at the end of the day, it ultimately boils down to what you want.

You can either spent time intimately understanding a woman's body, her erogenous zones and discovering what makes her tick or you can spend time contemplating on whether cock size is what she really wants.

I have you have the former nailed down, I bet you will find women will be more receptive to you. Cock size is not the be all and end all of everything.

barnstaple

"Most women who say they like a big cock say 8-9 inches or so usually do so cus they they have a well worn pussy like the entrance to the mersey tunnel lol"

Insulting women - good move on this site. If you don't like women who like sex move over.

By *nowbodyyounoMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

at the end of the day, it ultimately boils down to what you want.

You can either spent time intimately understanding a woman's body, her erogenous zones and discovering what makes her tick or you can spend time contemplating on whether cock size is what she really wants.

I have you have the former nailed down, I bet you will find women will be more receptive to you. Cock size is not the be all and end all of everything. "

This seems like sane and sensible advice. Like most things in this world, it's always going to be horses for courses. There's someone out there for all of us - you included. Focusing on the size of your penis is a complete waste of time and, I suspect, a turn off to most women.

maidstone

I'm the 1st to admit I've got a gaper that's why little cocks really are no good , but at least it saves the embarrassment while your trying to pound away and nothing happened lol ..that's why I ask for big x

The average UK cock is actually 5.3 inches......

Stop worrying about it; some women like big ones, some like medium, some like small,

Most don't care as long as it's big enough to be used .

"

this comment cheers me up

"If you do have a average to small cock try and find a women that doesn't have a bucket for a fanny!

I personally cum lots quicker and more with a smaller cock. Big cocks just miss all the sensitive areas in me.

And to say a cock under 8" is just not satisfying, maybe a smaller guy wouldn't want to fuck you anyway it would be like fucking fresh air. A mans pleasure is just as important as a women's surely.

"

I can't believe a woman would write that! A guy under 8 inches isn't satisfying to me because it's not all about penetration. If I just wanted to fuck somebody then any size dick would be fine. I don't just want to have penetrative sex I want to suck the dick and hold it and do other things I won't write about. Visually I like looking at a large dick and when it comes down to actual shagging I like it to sting.

maidstone

"If you do have a average to small cock try and find a women that doesn't have a bucket for a fanny!

I can't believe a woman would write that! A guy under 8 inches isn't satisfying to me because it's not all about penetration. If I just wanted to fuck somebody then any size dick would be fine. I don't just want to have penetrative sex I want to suck the dick and hold it and do other things I won't write about. Visually I like looking at a large dick and when it comes down to actual shagging I like it to sting. "

.....now you are a women that talks the real truth x

By *ecret_gentMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Some lovely replies on here

So apparently she is the voice of all women?!

maidstone

Depends what you do with it. Good sex isn't about cock size. You can do a lot more and lots of ladies don't want big cocks. ....trust me I'm a women , dont listen to him , we love huge cocks , a small one dont do squat , no matter how good you think you can use it lol

So apparently she is the voice of all women?! "

.no but I think I'm very very qualified to say that lol...

Oohh bitchy ,

So apparently she is the voice of all women?! ..

Oohh bitchy , "

Haha qualified as a gaper, in your own words....

We're not all gapers

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

Great thread to read whilst eating my hotdog

maidstone

Oohh bitchy ,

We're not all gapers "

....to fucking right in my own words , no fucker can put me down because I have a great money maker lol...xxx

Oohh bitchy ,

We're not all gapers ....to fucking right in my own words , no fucker can put me down because I have a great money maker lol...xxx"

Money maker?

maidstone

Oohh bitchy ,

We're not all gapers ....to fucking right in my own words , no fucker can put me down because I have a great money maker lol...xxx

Money maker? "

....just a wording phrase lol...although have been offered to do porn many many times now

Oohh bitchy ,

We're not all gapers ....to fucking right in my own words , no fucker can put me down because I have a great money maker lol...xxx

Money maker? ....just a wording phrase lol...although have been offered to do porn many many times now "

Lol ok, nothing wrong with that, you should go for it

maidstone

Oohh bitchy ,

Money maker? "

.....lets keep this civil my period isn't until next week and I really cba to do this today ...just cant get mean enough if your looking to start a cat fight with me xxx

maidstone

Oohh bitchy ,

Money maker? ....just a wording phrase lol...although have been offered to do porn many many times now

Lol ok, nothing wrong with that, you should go for it "

...so glad you wasn't looking at it in that way ...thank you , and one day I may just try it out xx doing porn lol

Oohh bitchy ,

Money maker? ....just a wording phrase lol...although have been offered to do porn many many times now

Lol ok, nothing wrong with that, you should go for it ...so glad you wasn't looking at it in that way ...thank you , and one day I may just try it out xx doing porn lol"

maidstone

Oohh bitchy ,

Lol ok, nothing wrong with that, you should go for it ...so glad you wasn't looking at it in that way ...thank you , and one day I may just try it out xx doing porn lol

"

.....ill tell you what I can do tho witch is pretty fucked up horny and my hub did to me in front of a few guys , you should of seen their faces lol...he fisted me in front of them on the bed then put his cock in too and fucked me silly , fuck even I think that was horny lol ...

Some ladies like big some small and some don't care

Being a female without children I find that big ones are not for me

barnstaple

"Some ladies like big some small and some don't care

Being a female without children I find that big ones are not for me"

Vaginas actually go back to a normal size after birth, it is a stretchy muscle.

By *izzlemoonMan  over a year ago

Bath

Small penis or loose vagina? it's all relative i guess but don't expect ladies to accommodate by doing kagels.

Mine is average, but i have 16 stone to push it in with

Well having 5 3/4" on fab im upfront with any potential meets as some want bigger, end of the day cant do much about size but always have a good time