FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Deleting messages

Deleting messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iRey OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

So I very rarely reply to men, but leave the option for them to message me incase anyone messages who I'd be happy to invite into a 3sum. I'm clear that I'm only really looking for women. And single guys get really buthurt when I delete their messages, I get so many a day, it's just easier to delete rather than reply to almost all of them. Half the messages wouldn't even warrant a reply anyway, "hiya" and a cock pick isnt exactly interesting is it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

"So I very rarely reply to men, but leave the option for them to message me incase anyone messages who I'd be happy to invite into a 3sum. I'm clear that I'm only really looking for women. And single guys get really buthurt when I delete their messages, I get so many a day, it's just easier to delete rather than reply to almost all of them. Half the messages wouldn't even warrant a reply anyway, "hiya" and a cock pick isnt exactly interesting is it "

Totally agree, we just delete and don't worry. If they then carry on we block no messing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I mostly try to reply with a polite no thank you, but some messages leave absolutely no scope for a response one way or the other. Generally people are pleasant enough, the odd one or two who point out that I'm making a HUGE mistake and a few who get particularly nasty. Nothing to massively derail my day though.

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll have you know "hiya" & a cock pic represents my best work! Some people are never satisfied!!

Mr J

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

"I mostly try to reply with a polite no thank you, but some messages leave absolutely no scope for a response one way or the other. Generally people are pleasant enough, the odd one or two who point out that I'm making a HUGE mistake and a few who get particularly nasty. Nothing to massively derail my day though. "

Full of dreamers and wasters on here, as long as you don't let them get to you

A lot of guys delete the sent messages immediately so as not to get hung up on it. I do. Then again I don't send that many out.

Do what works for you op. If someone gets the hump over a deleted message it's their problem not yours

I replied with a polite 'not for me thanks!', for then to be asked how I would know that they weren't for me??!!

I know what I'm looking for & I can pretty almost tell from their profile & the fact that they evidently didn't read mine!!

By *iRey OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

"I replied with a polite 'not for me thanks!', for then to be asked how I would know that they weren't for me??!!

I know what I'm looking for & I can pretty almost tell from their profile & the fact that they evidently didn't read mine!! "

Yes I get that all the time. Or most recent was "you sucked off a fat bastard in your pics but you deleted my genuine offer?!"....the man in my pics is my fiance of 8 years!!! Cheeky bugger

» Add a new message to this topic