FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Changing At A Club

Changing At A Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We're going to a club for the first time tonight!

It's dress down in play areas after a certain time. Rather than just strip down in a play area is it usual/unusual to go to locker/toilets and change there? Do we assume in that situation clothes come off anyway and people will walk around in underwear so no biggie if we change lingerie at that time.

Lingerie which will look good under a dress is not necessarily the same as lingerie which would feel good just wandering the play areas to get a look at what is going on in play.

Sorry if that sounds like a silly questions but sometimes knowing the score in advance makes it more comfortable !

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

The club you are going to might be different, but all the ones we have been to you get changed in the changing rooms. There are no silly questions, if you say which club you are planning on attending people can give more specific info.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the answer. We're going to BMFC at No 3 Chorley.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op,

Wd went to lc in sheffield recently and wondered the same.

Some people there were wearing nice lingerie or slips .There was no pressure you could wear what you wanted.

Have a great time;).Miss.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for the answer. We're going to BMFC at No 3 Chorley. "

There wasn't really a changing area there when i went. There are cubicles and an area you could get privacy if no-one was around at the time but people tend to wander in and out of it and people were getting changed but it didn't matter to anyone really.

It seemed quite a chill atmosphere and i think no-one will make a fuss or even notice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think dress down doesn't apply to women at no3 either, it didn't when i went so i just took my clothes off when in a private room with who i was playing with. You could use the toilet but it's a bit of a tight squeeze in there.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

At No3 there are nice changing rooms with lockers to change down.

» Add a new message to this topic