FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > birthday surprise for my wife

birthday surprise for my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its the wife's birthday the end of July and I would like to arrange a surprise for her.

I would love to arrange a meet with another woman which I know she would love any ideas or tips would be appreciated.thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Put some pictures of the lady on your profile so that anyone w/o might be interested can see if there might be an initial attraction.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Won't be a surprise if she reads this

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Won't be a surprise if she reads this "

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I'd add some public pics first as people want to see more than an ass before saying hello.

Also whilst it's her birthday, I'd be less fixed on a date.

Single bi females willing to meet couples are short in supply. One willing to turn up on a birthday wish is even more limited.

My wife did a birthday surprise for me with a couple. But it was a couple we knew from swinging and so we knew what we all liked and that we were into each other.

Turning up for a birthday for a first meet, seems just a bit too much like ordering in a pizza.

Just a thought!

Thanks for the tips I've put a couple of pics public now and I'm hopeing she doesn't see this thread that's why I've posted early lol hopeing she wont notice as she's out for most of the day.

I see your point I don't mean literally on her birthday but if its possible to arrange something close would be a nice surprise.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Start planning it for around her birthday in 2018, as you're likely to take at least that long to find a single bi-fem who is willing to be someone else's birthday surprise

Yeah thanks I think your most likely correct in this case but its worth a try.

Might make it for her 50th lol

They don't even sell Unicorns in Harrods so i wish you luck.

What a lovely thoughtful gift to get your Mrs for her birthday...hope you don't mind if I steal your idea

"I'd add some public pics first as people want to see more than an ass before saying hello.

Also whilst it's her birthday, I'd be less fixed on a date.

Single bi females willing to meet couples are short in supply. One willing to turn up on a birthday wish is even more limited.

My wife did a birthday surprise for me with a couple. But it was a couple we knew from swinging and so we knew what we all liked and that we were into each other.

Turning up for a birthday for a first meet, seems just a bit too much like ordering in a pizza.

Just a thought!"

see i love couples but can't see any I like both people in

Lol thanks maybe they sell unicorns in marksnsparks.

I'm getting the point that its not going to happen oh well cheers for the advice guys now I'll go weep in the corner and eat cake.

"Lol thanks maybe they sell unicorns in marksnsparks.

I'm getting the point that its not going to happen oh well cheers for the advice guys now I'll go weep in the corner and eat cake."

It's not impossible to do, however speaking as the female in a couple (who's also been as a single previously) trying to find a single female who will meet a couple having not spoken to the female half of a couple or met them socially it will be a very very big ask.

I know that when we have met single fems there has to be connections between all of us, and most women who meet couples want a full threesome experience, very few want to put on a show for the husband if he is not joining in.

Maybe another idea would be to take her to a club as a birthday surprise, you may find more luck there, and even if you dont, hopefully have a fun night meeting new people.

Thanks I think you've hit the nail on the head so to speak I think taking her to a club is the most realistic way to meet someone I shoulda thought of that tbh

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Start planning it for around her birthday in 2018, as you're likely to take at least that long to find a single bi-fem who is willing to be someone else's birthday surprise "

I do despair of swingers when I see comments like this!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, maybe its just that the bi ladies in South Wales are more "up for it", but meeting them, and having fun, seems a lot easier than people make out on here!

I have total respect for our fellow Celts it's in our blood x

I think the context of it is all wrong...

the expectation on a single bifem in this instance is hugely overwhelming and would be an unrealistic scenario for all concerned..

as others have said, get your missus to a club as only she would know if there was an attraction to another fem

Yeah thanks the club is the best way to go.

I was only asking advice on my thought and I've got the best option thanks folks your advice is appreciated x

» Add a new message to this topic