FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First messages....

First messages....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know a lot of people ask to see face pics with the first initial messages. Now for me, personally, I'm not too keen on sending clear face pics with my first message - as it may just end up being deleted. I will normally send a handful of other pics and if that person/s like those and like the sound of my profile, I am normally happy sending face pics subsequently. Do other people agree with this or do you think face pics should be sent with the first message regardless?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds fine by me. xxx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 29/05/16 19:29:58]

I don't insist on a face pic first message, but I would insist on a face pic before a meet was arranged. Just to save time if it turned out the guy was not visually attractive to me.

"I don't insist on a face pic first message, but I would insist on a face pic before a meet was arranged. Just to save time if it turned out the guy was not visually attractive to me."

Yeah like even a few messages in, I will always send a face pic and ask to see one in return just to check the attraction is there otherwise it's a waste if time throwing messages around

I won't even speak to someone without a face pic now, unless it's as friends and we're not going to meet.

Had some great chats with guys i never found attractive and was sad when i finally saw their pics, so learned the hard way that it's best to see people before chatting to them. No matter how much i get on with someone i can't sleep with them if i don't find them attractive enough.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"I know a lot of people ask to see face pics with the first initial messages. Now for me, personally, I'm not too keen on sending clear face pics with my first message - as it may just end up being deleted. I will normally send a handful of other pics and if that person/s like those and like the sound of my profile, I am normally happy sending face pics subsequently. Do other people agree with this or do you think face pics should be sent with the first message regardless? "

Nope firm believer in face pic straight away that way both people know where they stand, you do have the option to remove the pic once it has been seen

"I know a lot of people ask to see face pics with the first initial messages. Now for me, personally, I'm not too keen on sending clear face pics with my first message - as it may just end up being deleted. I will normally send a handful of other pics and if that person/s like those and like the sound of my profile, I am normally happy sending face pics subsequently. Do other people agree with this or do you think face pics should be sent with the first message regardless? "

My face pic is viewable by anyone so I do expect one with a first message

"I don't insist on a face pic first message, but I would insist on a face pic before a meet was arranged. Just to save time if it turned out the guy was not visually attractive to me.

Yeah like even a few messages in, I will always send a face pic and ask to see one in return just to check the attraction is there otherwise it's a waste if time throwing messages around "

You have a public face pic anyway so I'd have made my mind up before replying.

"I don't insist on a face pic first message, but I would insist on a face pic before a meet was arranged. Just to save time if it turned out the guy was not visually attractive to me.

Yeah like even a few messages in, I will always send a face pic and ask to see one in return just to check the attraction is there otherwise it's a waste if time throwing messages around

You have a public face pic anyway so I'd have made my mind up before replying. "

That's exactly what I thought

It's not a completely clear face pic, have more in my private ones that I would send in a message - can't expect people to go off that cropped face haha

That's exactly what I thought "

I don't ask for a face pic on a first message but guys send them regardless. I do get annoyed when they expect one back.... Just because they sent theirs.

Personally do what you feel comfortable with x

It's not a completely clear face pic, have more in my private ones that I would send in a message - can't expect people to go off that cropped face haha

"

We can see you!!!

We can see you!!! "

Haha fair enough!

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Never sent pic on first message.

I won't chat unless I can see a face pic.

It's just pointless having a chat, getting a face pic and realising I'm not interested in meeting them. It's a waste of my time and theirs too.

I do ask for a face pic with first message but tbh I'm not that bothered if I get one or not...

although I had one the other day...he was wearing a beany hat pulled right down and sunglasses, which I thought was hilarious

We never ask for a face pic here as we dont have one to send back

We send via phone at a much later date.

"I won't chat unless I can see a face pic.

It's just pointless having a chat, getting a face pic and realising I'm not interested in meeting them. It's a waste of my time and theirs too."

I completely understand and agree but for a lot of single men on here, messages are seen/deleted without reply so for me, I don't want to sending out face pics willy nilly in the first message for them to just be deleted!

» Add a new message to this topic