FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cock pics good or not

cock pics good or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi another question do women and couples like cock pics i like face pics my self dirty pics are nice but face pics are better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when people mail me only like a face pic why look at a blank screen .....a cock bores me cos u have seen one u have seen them all to me its how u use it now what it looks like

Chears have cock and face pics on my profile now i now if i send a messege just send face if they want to see my cock they can look on my profile you have been a great help thanks xx

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

put on your profile what ya like, if others dont like it then its there choice

Chears guys i know what you mean its my profile so i put what i like on it x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont mind cock pics but i do expect to see a face pic as well either on here or by email

i DO NOT give my mobile out for people to text me pics yet more and more guys seem to think this is acceptable???

I have a cock pic on my profile but it's private, I think sending a face pic is more important then if anyone wants to see my cock I've got a pic ready

i don't like seeing them as the only pic on a profile. But once i've got to know someone and we know we're going to meet it can be nice to have a pre_iew! Oh and not some flaccid cock and certainly not being measured next to the remote etc... Hard and proud or not at all ...

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

Face everytime we know any and every guy who contacts us has a cock, so a face is far more important

i prefer a face pic..dont mind a nice arse either..cock pics are boring .

Body and face tell me far more than a cock pic - I'm never going to want to meet someone based on a photo of their cock.

Mrs R

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I prefer leaving a little to the imagination . . .

Jane x

what about little faces drawn on the cock head?

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Face pic every time

Pics of toned torsos and nice bums would get my imagination going!

me myself and i much prefare face/body shots

seen 1 knob youv seen them all.

when your looking at a profile you want to be able to say hey that person looks a giggle or oh hell he looks hot hot hot,not oh my ,,,his willy looks a weird shape?

auds xx

I love cock pics, however, only when I ask for them!

And cocks are all different, some much better looking and suckable than others IMHO.

If you are going to try on shoes you want to see what they look like first eh?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i dont mind a cock pic if its attatched to a nice body with a smiling face ,what i do hate tho is guys who send you a cock pic and a message saying fancy a shag so what ive started doing is sending them back a message with a pic of my tits saying do these remind you of anyone lol

We require cock pic, but I would say read someone's profile totally. We are just after well endowed guys and don't care about face

"i prefer a face pic..dont mind a nice arse either..cock pics are boring ."

yes, we are with you there! face pics

The absolute classic was the "cock next to can of lynx just for scale" . . . ha ha put it away!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 29/03/11 08:37:47]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"The absolute classic was the "cock next to can of lynx just for scale" . . . ha ha put it away! "

especially, when it's the new Lynx bullet.....

In my experience women are certainly appreciative of a well- taken cock pic, but under the right circumstances!For a start all mine are in my private gallery. Also a pic that shows nothing but an erect dick is pretty boring as they're not exactly rare on here! However the same rules don't apply for pics of a naked body with face included as well as a clearly aroused prick, I haven't had anything but good comments about these. I think the only pic I have with my organ in it but not my face is a mid-orgasm shot, but as some potential meets politely request heavy cummers then I consider it only fair to have proof, as it were.

evesham

" In my experience women are certainly appreciative of a well- taken cock pic, but under the right circumstances!For a start all mine are in my private gallery. Also a pic that shows nothing but an erect dick is pretty boring as they're not exactly rare on here! However the same rules don't apply for pics of a naked body with face included as well as a clearly aroused prick, I haven't had anything but good comments about these. I think the only pic I have with my organ in it but not my face is a mid-orgasm shot, but as some potential meets politely request heavy cummers then I consider it only fair to have proof, as it were."

I politely request proof pretty please

The proof of the pudding is in the eating after all! And I've also politely sent you said proof....

evesham

" The proof of the pudding is in the eating after all! And I've also politely sent you said proof.... "

Well I like it in visual form but as you say the proof is in the eating so.......

"I love cock pics, however, only when I ask for them!

And cocks are all different, some much better looking and suckable than others IMHO. "

thanks for that opinion ..a lot of people say .."oh seen one cock you've seen them all"...I like to think mine is a little different as I'm quite proud of him ! alot of people who don't like cock pics seem to have there pussy all splayed out on there profile pics !

prefer face pics and only send them out, but do have cock pics on my gallery so people can see it and verify its size as its way above average!!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I love cock pics, however, only when I ask for them!

And cocks are all different, some much better looking and suckable than others IMHO.

thanks for that opinion ..a lot of people say .."oh seen one cock you've seen them all"...I like to think mine is a little different as I'm quite proud of him ! alot of people who don't like cock pics seem to have there pussy all splayed out on there profile pics ! "

Oh so true lets start thread about pussy pics yes or no i think ive got a nice looking cock i must say

Think its one of them things some will and some won’t, a kind of each to their own thing, as long as the people who do it realise that some people don’t want close up genital shots thrust in there face.

It’s not only women and bi/gay men that read messages, perhaps men should think about that if they’re going to be mailing couples

Nottingham

"Think its one of them things some will and some won’t, a kind of each to their own thing, as long as the people who do it realise that some people don’t want close up genital shots thrust in there face.

It’s not only women and bi/gay men that read messages, perhaps men should think about that if they’re going to be mailing couples"

yes and dont i know it thats why i had to block single guys but i never send a cock pic always a face when im mailing peeps so should every single guy on the site

"Think its one of them things some will and some won’t, a kind of each to their own thing, as long as the people who do it realise that some people don’t want close up genital shots thrust in there face.

It’s not only women and bi/gay men that read messages, perhaps men should think about that if they’re going to be mailing couples

yes and dont i know it thats why i had to block single guys but i never send a cock pic always a face when im mailing peeps so should every single guy on the site "

Yep but the first thing anyone see's is the avatar

Nottingham

yes and dont i know it thats why i had to block single guys but i never send a cock pic always a face when im mailing peeps so should every single guy on the site

Yep but the first thing anyone see's is the avatar"

yes and if you dont sell yourself on here you end up getting nothing its ok being the nice guy but if you can stand out from the rest it helps oh it helps

yes and if you dont sell yourself on here you end up getting nothing its ok being the nice guy but if you can stand out from the rest it helps oh it helps "

Well if you think the only thing good about you is your cock then thats fine like said earlier, it's an each to their own thing

Nottingham

yes and if you dont sell yourself on here you end up getting nothing its ok being the nice guy but if you can stand out from the rest it helps oh it helps

Well if you think the only thing good about you is your cock then thats fine like said earlier, it's an each to their own thing "

so your saying i should take my pics down and be normal bod done did that a big fat 0 thats how many peeps i met just like a lot of guys on this site ,you have to stand out sorry if you guys dont like the cock pics thanks

I don't like cock pics on public display but each to there own x

Well if you think the only thing good about you is your cock then thats fine like said earlier, it's an each to their own thing

so your saying i should take my pics down and be normal bod done did that a big fat 0 thats how many peeps i met just like a lot of guys on this site ,you have to stand out sorry if you guys dont like the cock pics thanks "

Not saying you should do anything or remove anything, just pointing out that having a cock pic as an avatar might get you ignored by some people.

"

so your saying i should take my pics down and be normal bod done did that a big fat 0 thats how many peeps i met just like a lot of guys on this site ,you have to stand out sorry if you guys dont like the cock pics thanks "

I wouldn't disregard having body shots as your avatar/in your public gallery as all my public pics are made up of body shots and they don't seem to put anyone off meeting me so far. True, you can make out the general shape of my manhood in some, but it is clothed at least. Did you give it enough time?

Nottingham

"

so your saying i should take my pics down and be normal bod done did that a big fat 0 thats how many peeps i met just like a lot of guys on this site ,you have to stand out sorry if you guys dont like the cock pics thanks

I wouldn't disregard having body shots as your avatar/in your public gallery as all my public pics are made up of body shots and they don't seem to put anyone off meeting me so far. True, you can make out the general shape of my manhood in some, but it is clothed at least. Did you give it enough time?"

sadly i dont have the physique like a lot guys on fab so that would be out of the question sometimes i do put up my briefs pic on my avtar and i sometimes change my pic a few times a day

» Add a new message to this topic