FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how do i become a mod

how do i become a mod

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *extoys essex OP   Couple  over a year ago

basildon

hiya

we are keen to become mods on this site we have been on for a few years and would love to become more involed in the site we are not sure who to ask so hope someone could help

thank you xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

you are picked as a mod and as far as i know if you ask to be a mod you wont just be handed it, well thats what i think i seen before being said

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"hiya

we are keen to become mods on this site we have been on for a few years and would love to become more involed in the site we are not sure who to ask so hope someone could help

thank you xxx"

You need to send me your full name and address, not forgetting the post code.

Then, to ensure you get paid each month, I'll need to know your bank details, including your account number, all of your credit card numbers and the 3 digit security code on the back of each card.

Once I've received all of that, your application will be processed and you should hear in a few days whether you've been scamm... er, I mean successful or not.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ _arambar

To the OP....click on the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page and let Admin know you would like to be considered for a mod x

BELFAST UK

"lol @ _arambar

To the OP....click on the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page and let Admin know you would like to be considered for a mod x"

LOL for people who didnt know that are now contacting admin to be a mod, im sure admin will love ya for that Lol

By *utzzCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

"lol @ _arambar

To the OP....click on the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page and let Admin know you would like to be considered for a mod x

LOL for people who didnt know that are now contacting admin to be a mod, im sure admin will love ya for that Lol "

a polite thanks might have been nicer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and i thought to become a Mod - that you would need to buy some fancy clothes and a long green parka and drive a vepsa or a lambretta ??

il shut the door on my way out...

You forgot to mention that you also need a gramophone recording of some songs by The Who and a reel to reel film of The Clockwork Orange

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"lol @ _arambar

LOL for people who didnt know that are now contacting admin to be a mod, im sure admin will love ya for that Lol "

As Admin ask people to do this, I am sure they will be ok with it.

BELFAST UK

"lol @ _arambar

LOL for people who didnt know that are now contacting admin to be a mod, im sure admin will love ya for that Lol a polite thanks might have been nicer"

if i had of asked in the first place then yes i would of said thanks

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

You could also borrow my Two Tone Tonic Suit! an me Crombie...

(I'd lend ya me Zimmer, but I can't lift it with all the lights and horns!)

By *extoys essex OP   Couple  over a year ago

basildon

thanks for all your answers i have done the contact thing at the bottom xxxx thanks for your answersxx

get yourself a scooter,fish tail parker, and a few albums by the jam.

Thats a start!

» Add a new message to this topic