FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Jealously

Jealously

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've recently started to meet couples and from out of nowhere I have found that I'm really uncomfortable when my husband wants to go into another room to play. Should we think about leaving fab? It's not been an issue before and I'm comfortable with him playing whilst I'm there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just have same room fun!! An awful lot of us stick together and don't play separate!! xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My personal view is its best to discuss this between yourselves as only you guys can set the boundaries you are both comfortable with. If either of you aren't feeling comfortable, it's best to discuss this between yourselves sooner rather than later xx

[Removed by poster at 13/06/16 00:37:11]

We have discussed it all weekend and I think I may of upset him (and myself for that matter!)

"Just have same room fun!! An awful lot of us stick together and don't play separate!! xx"

That's what I'd like to do but think I may have put him off now x

"My personal view is its best to discuss this between yourselves as only you guys can set the boundaries you are both comfortable with. If either of you aren't feeling comfortable, it's best to discuss this between yourselves sooner rather than later xx"

Best you guys keep talking. It's a two way street and not nice if you both aren't in full sync x

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

And also... whats changed for you in that before it was ok and now its different...

Not full swap with couples before x

Hopefully, you agreed beforehand. Cool if you did but if now you feel a bit weird seeing him go then you both need to chat. If you both didn't agree, then it's a lesson learnt and you both need to agree what's best moving forward. There's no point risking your relationship : )

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have discussed it all weekend and I think I may of upset him (and myself for that matter!) "

You aren't happy when he goes to another room with a woman but are happy to discuss this problem separately to him and have found that discussing it upsets you both. You're clearly not together enough emotionally as a couple at the moment and need to work on being able to talk about your boundaries with each other without feeling either is upsetting the other. So yes, I think you should leave or at least take a step back while you sort out a way to communicate effectively.

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

"We have discussed it all weekend and I think I may of upset him (and myself for that matter!)

You aren't happy when he goes to another room with a woman but are happy to discuss this problem separately to him and have found that discussing it upsets you both. You're clearly not together enough emotionally as a couple at the moment and need to work on being able to talk about your boundaries with each other without feeling either is upsetting the other. So yes, I think you should leave or at least take a step back while you sort out a way to communicate effectively."

Mr G

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If you aren't both happy doing something then you don't do it.

It is as simple as that.

You don't try and talk the other peeson round to your way of doing things. You don't nag, whine, coerce or put up with it.

One of you says I don't want to.... xx and the other one says OK we won't do it.

The end.

Discuss your personal limits and go with the limit that is agreed. Same room sounds like one

We do talk and have boundaries but just don't know how you are going to feel unless actually in the situation.

Thanks for everyone's advice. I have learnt is that we must communicate and the rules must always evolve to keep everything fun x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"We do talk and have boundaries but just don't know how you are going to feel unless actually in the situation.

Thanks for everyone's advice. I have learnt is that we must communicate and the rules must always evolve to keep everything fun x"

If it is something you both want to try, then give it a go. If it doesn't work for one of you then it doesn't happen again until you both feel ready.

If playing in separate rooms upsets either of you then don't do it. Respecting each other's boundaries is vital. It's supposed to be fun, talk it through and resolve the issue xx

only do what you are both happy with - no problem then xx

It's an evolving process. It's not always possible to know what you are unhappy with until you've experienced, so rules have to be adjusted as you go. As long as you don't blame him for something that made you feel uncomfortable. My husband and I had a number of wobbles in the early days as we found out what we were and weren't comfortable with. However rules that were made historically are not necessarily rules that we abide my now, because our comfort levels have increased with time. So you may find separate from swapping is just something you are not ready for now. Stick with what you are both comfortable with at this moment in time.

"It's an evolving process. It's not always possible to know what you are unhappy with until you've experienced, so rules have to be adjusted as you go. As long as you don't blame him for something that made you feel uncomfortable. My husband and I had a number of wobbles in the early days as we found out what we were and weren't comfortable with. However rules that were made historically are not necessarily rules that we abide my now, because our comfort levels have increased with time. So you may find separate from swapping is just something you are not ready for now. Stick with what you are both comfortable with at this moment in time."

By *old200Man  over a year ago

Congleton

"If you aren't both happy doing something then you don't do it.

It is as simple as that.

You don't try and talk the other peeson round to your way of doing things. You don't nag, whine, coerce or put up with it.

One of you says I don't want to.... xx and the other one says OK we won't do it.

The end."

that simple in afraid

I really do think that we could have a lot of enjoyment from swinging and hope that we can overcome any problems we encounter

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

You have to be respectful of each others boundaries and feelings and that starts with communication . And perhaps revaluation of what you both want. Also things evolve over time so the communication needs to be constant.

By *albec26Man  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Personally I think setting boundaries first is a must and sticking to them as to what you are both comfortable with x

By *lwaysraginghornyMan  over a year ago

bristol

"If you aren't both happy doing something then you don't do it.

It is as simple as that.

The end."

This

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You're relationship comes first; you're swinging relationship comes second. You have to protect your relationship at all times when you are swinging. Keep talking things through and if either party feels uncomfortable, then re-evaluate.

A swinging relationship evolves just like any relationship and what is a no go now, may be great in a few years time, but getting to that point can be bumpy at times.

I would go back to what you are comfortable with (same room) and enjoy all the fun and frolics that can come with that and just see where you go. You may never be comfortable with separate room fun; many aren't

xxx

"Just have same room fun!! An awful lot of us stick together and don't play separate!! xx"

Exactly what she said. We never separate.

Our rule is if one says no then its a no. No arguments, no discussions just a 'OK' and move on. It works for us

How do you feel when he goes into a separate room. Has this happened before. X

By *elovetofuck2Couple  over a year ago

cannock

Hun we did separate room sex and the jealousy overwhelmed us both! But same room sex doesnt, we find same room sex such a turn on watching each other and playing with girl on girl but after finding out the hard way, separate room sex is not for us! So just give it a miss x

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

Can only agree a couple meet should play as couple in the same room otherwise you might aswel meet alone!

We will be sticking with same room from now on

"We've recently started to meet couples and from out of nowhere I have found that I'm really uncomfortable when my husband wants to go into another room to play. Should we think about leaving fab? It's not been an issue before and I'm comfortable with him playing whilst I'm there."

I was on here with my ex last year and met a brilliant couple and we all had fun together, we met a different couple a few weeks later and the women led my partner into the kitchen to have fun and i admit i freaked out, we had only said we would have same room fun and i was not comfy with this situation especially as i wasnt attracted to the husband and he kept trying to kiss me, we left and my partner was very apologetic .. we split a few weeks later lol

Give him a break, he wants some fun on his own

I cannot believe this was never discussed before a meet anything that happens and either of you are not ok with....just say I'm not ok with that. ...doesn't have to be said twice....respect each others wishes and move on. Mrs A x

"I cannot believe this was never discussed before a meet anything that happens and either of you are not ok with....just say I'm not ok with that. ...doesn't have to be said twice....respect each others wishes and move on. Mrs A x"

It was discussed just didn't know that's how I would feel x

"I cannot believe this was never discussed before a meet anything that happens and either of you are not ok with....just say I'm not ok with that. ...doesn't have to be said twice....respect each others wishes and move on. Mrs A x

It was discussed just didn't know that's how I would feel x"

You should only have to say to him once your not happy and that should have been the end of it...if he's still making an issue out of it he ought to take a long hard look at himself. It's only something that happened in a 3some it's not life ffs. Drop it and move on x

» Add a new message to this topic