FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Introducing partner to swinging

Introducing partner to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for advice on how best to approach the subject of swinging to my wife, she knows I dress and approves. How did you and your partner get into the swinging scene

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck princess and himCouple  over a year ago

washington

Ours started with me (female) being absolutely heart broken.

I was 21, just had our 2nd baby and already on to our 3rd year of marriage and he decided to tell me he wants a 3some.

Right there and then I thought my life was over! (Dramatic I know)

After a few days of not speaking and me thinking he obviously found someone else he showed me a diffrent site to this one and explained it's something he would like to see rather than play out himself.

few weeks later we had a few drinks and he pulls out the computer to have another go at explaining and I promised I'd listen.

I'm a nosey cow at best so off I go browsing the site starting to relise the hubby's onto something here.

8 years later and I couldn't even begin to imagine how many 3somes 4somes and more some we have had. Yet still to this day he says to me, "why would I touch anyone else while I've got you"

there I am, banging any bloke I want hahaha.

Obviously he didn't know what he was letting himself in for. Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad it went so well for you both, I'm just a bit concerned that I won't be able to get this particular cat back in the bag if I let it out and the wife's not interested

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/16 14:57:51]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

About 15 year ago we seen a documentory about the swinging lifestyle and as Shaz was bi-curious we thought we would just pop along to a club for the fun of it and found we loved the scene

» Add a new message to this topic