FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verified or not?

Verified or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reasyontheeyes OP   Man  over a year ago

out in the sticks

I've been on fab a while now so have got a few verifications. But I've just been rejected by a lady as i have too many??

So my history is visible...do i hide my veris...or maybe i should delete my profile and start again like some do to refresh my veri list?

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

there is no pleasing everyone.....

just do what you think is best.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why let one woman dictate how you run your profile?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've had the same, however, I have been here for nearly 7 years, I have attended various large socials up and down the country as well in that time so have quite a few social verifications from those as well.

I have also had some people (women, surprise surprise)lie to a recent meet that I have met half the men up here. (If you saw my homepage etc, you'd piss yourself laughing!)

So, grow a thick skin, and tell them to fuck off if that is what they think of you, or maybe I am just in a bad mood tonight

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't show most of mine and only show either jokey ones from friends or ones with no play details.

I have had people comment how relieved they are that I don't have lots so I haven't shagged the entire site... That's when I drop in how many I actually have and block.

out in the sticks

"Why let one woman dictate how you run your profile?"

I'm not but find it a little strange that she may meet someone who has had more sexual partners than i have had ...but has rejoined and it doesn't list them but hey each to their own and her loss

"I've been on fab a while now so have got a few verifications. But I've just been rejected by a lady as i have too many??

So my history is visible...do i hide my veris...or maybe i should delete my profile and start again like some do to refresh my veri list?

Discuss "

If you changed your profile every time you get rejected. Everyone would change their profile daily

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I don't show most of mine and only show either jokey ones from friends or ones with no play details.

I have had people comment how relieved they are that I don't have lots so I haven't shagged the entire site... That's when I drop in how many I actually have and block."

I believe we have met at one of these socials but not verified each other, do you want another one?

Sheffield

"Why let one woman dictate how you run your profile?

I'm not but find it a little strange that she may meet someone who has had more sexual partners than i have had ...but has rejoined and it doesn't list them but hey each to their own and her loss "

You can decide whether to show the summary and which veris to display. Verifications are to show that you are real, turn up and are as described on your profile. Any other information is gratuitous and not necessary.

It's up to you to decide how to want to represent yourself. Do you really want to meet someone through a swingers site who has an issue with you having other meets?

I don't show all of mine as it attracts men who think that they all represent play so obviously I'll shag anyone who asks. I may be prolific but I still like to choose who with.

Sheffield

"I don't show most of mine and only show either jokey ones from friends or ones with no play details.

I have had people comment how relieved they are that I don't have lots so I haven't shagged the entire site... That's when I drop in how many I actually have and block.

I believe we have met at one of these socials but not verified each other, do you want another one? "

Always!

Nothing to discuss its your profile and your life you do what you wish and if people dont want to meet you then thats their choice, move on to the next

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm not but find it a little strange that she may meet someone who has had more sexual partners than i have had ...but has rejoined and it doesn't list them but hey each to their own and her loss

You can decide whether to show the summary and which veris to display. Verifications are to show that you are real, turn up and are as described on your profile. Any other information is gratuitous and not necessary.

It's up to you to decide how to want to represent yourself. Do you really want to meet someone through a swingers site who has an issue with you having other meets?

I don't show all of mine as it attracts men who think that they all represent play so obviously I'll shag anyone who asks. I may be prolific but I still like to choose who with."

I have recently turned off my verification summary purely for this reason.....even though I shouldn't have to justify myself, I'm just getting too old for this type of shit

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

her loss

out in the sticks

I don't show all of mine as it attracts men who think that they all represent play so obviously I'll shag anyone who asks. I may be prolific but I still like to choose who with.

I have recently turned off my verification summary purely for this reason.....even though I shouldn't have to justify myself, I'm just getting too old for this type of shit "

Indeed!!!

I don't show my verification summary as I get verified a lot without having asked or met as I'm on cam in the Scotland room a lot.

It never occurred to me until I started using the forums that so many people are not in favour of verifications: either they don't like to display them, or people with 'too many veris' are a turn-off. Most people we know on the party scene have lots of verifications, and many of our friends are all verified by the same people (it's a very close knit community). Why would anybody be bothered if someone has quite a few? Is it because that person has had too many partners? Having multiple partners is what I thought swingers do.

» Add a new message to this topic