FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice needed.

Profile advice needed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iable93 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi guys,

Can anyone provide some advice on how to spruce up my profile?

I'm assuming I've done something very wrong as I'm approached by A LOT of men. Not that I have a problem with that of course, I take the compliments and politely refuse their offers.

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

A. You need to set your message filters to stop men messaging you.

B. You need to make your profile attractive to women. Do a forum search for 'Profile Advice' and have a good read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would suggest writing a little bit more in your Bio about yourself and what you are looking for.

You do have a nice looking cock, but maybe trim or shave the fuzz a little.

Also try and post some other pictures other than your cock.. Make them look a little better in black and white.

Hope this helps and good luck

"A. You need to set your message filters to stop men messaging you.

B. You need to make your profile attractive to women. Do a forum search for 'Profile Advice' and have a good read "

Excellent advice, we looked at your first couple of photos, all cock ones and moved on

Liverpool

Thanks for the advice I will certainly take it on board.

"Hi guys,

Can anyone provide some advice on how to spruce up my profile?

I'm assuming I've done something very wrong as I'm approached by A LOT of men. Not that I have a problem with that of course, I take the compliments and politely refuse their offers.

Cheers "

For me personally as soon as I open up a guys pics and his first pic is a cock, I instantly leave that profile.

B. You need to make your profile attractive to women. Do a forum search for 'Profile Advice' and have a good read

Excellent advice, we looked at your first couple of photos, all cock ones and moved on "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Excellent advice, we looked at your first couple of photos, all cock ones and moved on "

And for me too was all the repetition. Age, height all duplicated. Then the cock pics....

Also you suddenly go from athletic build to average

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

Lose all the hair and add a couple of face pics

Liverpool

What would you guys consider to be reasonably good photos to go for then?

I'm new to this entire thing and it looks like I have fell into that trap that most men seem to make.

Liverpool

"Also you suddenly go from athletic build to average "

Yeah that's my bad, I've literally just seen that mistake then when making a few edits haha.

Liverpool

"Lose all the hair and add a couple of face pics"

I have a face picture in my private gallery, unfortunately I'm a shy person really and nowhere near ready to even display face pics.

Private face pics is fine. You should consider removing all your cock pics. Seen one, seen em all.

Body shots,bum, chest, legs etc...get creative.

A bio rewrite is in order to...it's shocking and tells us nothing

Poppy

Liverpool

"Private face pics is fine. You should consider removing all your cock pics. Seen one, seen em all.

Poppy"

Yep I'm in the process of getting one typed up now, I didn't realise how shit it actually was until after I'd posted asking for advice... I'll be deleting the pictures shortly as well and will get down to coming up with something I hope people will like.

"Private face pics is fine. You should consider removing all your cock pics. Seen one, seen em all.

Poppy

Yep I'm in the process of getting one typed up now, I didn't realise how shit it actually was until after I'd posted asking for advice... I'll be deleting the pictures shortly as well and will get down to coming up with something I hope people will like."

It is no different here than in real life. Tempt, explain what you are after, what you can offer and don't stick your cock in people's faces.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Lose all the hair and add a couple of face pics

I have a face picture in my private gallery, unfortunately I'm a shy person really and nowhere near ready to even display face pics."

Ermmmmm. How's the wife ?

Poppy

Yep I'm in the process of getting one typed up now, I didn't realise how shit it actually was until after I'd posted asking for advice... I'll be deleting the pictures shortly as well and will get down to coming up with something I hope people will like."

Also, your a little fish in a big ocean, and your young. Youngsters can find it tough here, a popular saying by some is...patience is key!!

As for your pics, play around with them, take lots and pick the best, I can't give you all the answers, think about what woman like...have a look at some other profiles, good luck

Poppy

Liverpool

Poppy

Yep I'm in the process of getting one typed up now, I didn't realise how shit it actually was until after I'd posted asking for advice... I'll be deleting the pictures shortly as well and will get down to coming up with something I hope people will like.

Also, your a little fish in a big ocean, and your young. Youngsters can find it tough here, a popular saying by some is...patience is key!!

As for your pics, play around with them, take lots and pick the best, I can't give you all the answers, think about what woman like...have a look at some other profiles, good luck

Poppy"

Thanks Poppy.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I offer the same advice to all, there are countless threads in the archives offering generic profile advice, take those pointers and suggestions and put your personality into the text.

Have fun

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

For me personally as soon as I open up a guys pics and his first pic is a cock, I instantly leave that profile. "

This.

As already suggested, trim up down there also.

Not necessary to show your face on public pics, try for tasteful body shots. Have a look at a few profiles to get an idea of the poses.

Liverpool

I've gave the profile another crack, if anyone would be willing to quickly scan through and see if I've missed anything out that'd be appreciated

Also I've taken the trimming thing on board, I normally keep trim to be honest however I've just gotten lazy over the last month with not really getting out much due to work commitments.

I will however be having a nice catch up with my old buzzing-razor friend this weekend and will get some NEW non-cock pics up for people to see, I promise.

I didnt see the original profile, but it's a pretty decent profile and I like the pics

Liverpool

"I didnt see the original profile, but it's a pretty decent profile and I like the pics "

Cheers the original was shockingly bad haha.

» Add a new message to this topic