FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need women's advice on partner please

Need women's advice on partner please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andalf9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

My new partner who is an intelligent professional person is a seasoned swinger of 20 years and very much more experienced in "The lifestyle" than me. She has done it all gangbangs, ff, and proper foursome long-termish relationships.

We have only played twice whilst on holiday, and she is in her element when she does so, she is like a changed person - wild and confident.

However afterwards she refuses to discuss it, blocks it out of her mind, changes the conversation and doesn't acknowledge she's actually a swinger (unless she's had a few drinks), even though she's done it for many years.

I therefore find it hard to talk to her about it or bring up the subject or what she wants. I'm not pushy with it and happy to take it at her pace, but find it odd that she denies what she does and has done in the past.

What is this all about? Any advice ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My new partner who is an intelligent professional person is a seasoned swinger of 20 years and very much more experienced in "The lifestyle" than me. She has done it all gangbangs, ff, and proper foursome long-termish relationships.

We have only played twice whilst on holiday, and she is in her element when she does so, she is like a changed person - wild and confident.

However afterwards she refuses to discuss it, blocks it out of her mind, changes the conversation and doesn't acknowledge she's actually a swinger (unless she's had a few drinks), even though she's done it for many years.

I therefore find it hard to talk to her about it or bring up the subject or what she wants. I'm not pushy with it and happy to take it at her pace, but find it odd that she denies what she does and has done in the past.

What is this all about? Any advice ?"

So when is your next holiday planned?

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

"My new partner who is an intelligent professional person is a seasoned swinger of 20 years and very much more experienced in "The lifestyle" than me. She has done it all gangbangs, ff, and proper foursome long-termish relationships.

What is this all about? Any advice ?"

How about telling her what you want? Have you enjoyed those experiences and do you want more? Perhaps shes only played while on holiday because she doesn't want to you to feel insecure.

Or maybe she doesn't want to share you.

The only person who can answer these questions is your partner.

If you can't talk to her about it, then write it down. Then if something is misunderstood ye can re check instead of depending on memory. It would also help you figure out what you want from this too.

Just a suggestion but I hope it helps

» Add a new message to this topic