FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gems, Yeovil

Gems, Yeovil

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I have some views on what it's like please, I can't go weekends but I'm thinking of going on a weds night or in the daytime

Should I or shouldn't I ?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`ve never been myself so I can only comment on what I`ve seen in print. Gems seems to get mixed reviews, more so that others. I see from your profile that you were due to visit Chams. If this was the Darlaston club then I think you`ll find it very different at Gems, particularly when it comes to facilities. You never know, you may find you`ll have a great time there if you meet the right people!

Hope you have fun there if you go and you come back and tell us of your experiences.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I did go to Darlaston chams and what a great place.

Yeh Gems does get mixed reviews that's why I wondering if to go or not, the club in Plymouth is good I hear but only open on a Fri/Sat night which isn't any good as I will be at Darlaston!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Suggest you try Secrets in Devon. I`ve met the couple that run it and the lady is bloody scrumpcious! You could also try the Bath Swingers Club but I`m not sure about The Office in Bristol. If the club is a good as the surrounding area then it`s a sh*thole! Joking apart, The Office is another club that gets mixed reviews.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think ur major problem will be that apart from gems, and chams all the other clubs mentioned are only open at weekends.

Secrets is sat night only, once a month. Unit 18 is fri&sat nights only (although the owner is thinking of daytimes mid week if there is enough interest)

Afterdark is sat nights only!

x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can I have some views on what it's like please, I can't go weekends but I'm thinking of going on a weds night or in the daytime

Should I or shouldn't I ?!"

We used to go but stopped going as it always seemed to be like a swingers club for oap's lol and also seemed very cliquy to us too. But Im sure there are a lot of people who enjoy going just wasnt our cup of tea

» Add a new message to this topic