FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Door step, miles away or don't care!

Door step, miles away or don't care!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's best there are loads of sexy couples here but how close to home do you go ?

Most we find are miles away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

Ive met with people that are a 5 minute drive away and 45 minute drive away. Personally i prefer locally less that 30 min drive away.

Everyone will be different though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's best there are loads of sexy couples here but how close to home do you go ?

"

We generally find local is better and more reliable. Our most frequent playmates all live less than 10 miles away.

Trying to meet local is a nightmare. Anything over 45mins travel, I dont have bother with. I guess some people dont like to play too close to home.

"Trying to meet local is a nightmare. Anything over 45mins travel, I dont have bother with. I guess some people dont like to play too close to home. "

Very true for Me .

Went to London for one meet and now we're a couple so VERY pleased that I was willing to travel

Kinky

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I prefer local ish with a busy life I dont have the time I used to have like travelling 100 miles etc

local meets would be ideal but alot of people wanna be bit more discreet

Local would be best. More time for fun.

By *onkeyandBonesCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

We would consider travelling for the right people, or see if it possible to meet halfway.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"What's best there are loads of sexy couples here but how close to home do you go ?

"

To be honest we don't mind travelling a bit, if we've exchanged a few messages and seem to all be on the same wavelength.

If we're going to travel any serious distance, we'll make a day (or weekend) of it. See the sights and enjoy experiencing more of our lovely country.

Cal

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Lol wish I could find a local!!! Can't even find one far away I must be well fugly

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Not bothered within reason, did have one in Moray on our friend list for a while, but I'd say Midlands is fine as we'd need to make a night/weekend of it anyway. On our doorstep living in a small village, maybe not tbh.

Closest has been 100yds down the same road [we ended up moving near to each other having already met many times and become good friends....but the moving closer was more by accident than design....and have now both moved since. To about 10 miles]. Furthest I have travelled to play is about 60 miles for one to one....70 or so for parties.

Furthest anyone has travelled to me about 120 miles...but I let her stay over and made her a nice breakfast.

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

We generally find local is better and more reliable. Our most frequent playmates all live less than 10 miles away."

I'm fairly local to you but sadly you're not meeting single guys. Deep sigh from a fellow kinkster

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Close is good, but we live out in the sticks.

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

Around 10 miles, here for fun not to build up a knowledge of service stations....

when I first moved here, I was meeting someone who lived a quarter of a mile away which was great as he did shift work so was available at short notice during the day...

"Around 10 miles, here for fun not to build up a knowledge of service stations.... "

you meet at service stations? classy

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

"Around 10 miles, here for fun not to build up a knowledge of service stations....

you meet at service stations? classy "

Depends if they have a KFC or not....

Not inside 20 mile and have gone as far as 3hr drive...stayed over the weekend on the longer ones.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I will travel hours, but it's nice to have someone fairly local.

I had a regular who lived on the other side of the same town as me, which was perhaps perfect. I could walk to hers after coming into the train station from work in London.

My wife and I once had a MMF meet with a guy who lived (maybe still does) about 3 minutes walk...that was a bit close, in part because we decided not to meet him again. Thankfully while he did appear at our door with a Christmas card, he never bothered us and understood there just wasn't chemistry.

So...a few miles is perhaps the ideal, but I'll travel hours for a good meet.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Would love local - but usually ends up being ways away

Which in a way is great - give it more of a holiday thrill kind of thing

By *urpurseCouple  over a year ago

North West

For us 15 miles plus, just dont want to bump into someone at the local village fete

Local only for me. And I'm totally relaxed about the distinct possibility of seeing each other round and about. One of the dads at my kids' school is on here, it's funny, makes for great "playground" conversations in code lol!!

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I guess the closer a potential meet is the more convenient, so I don't have a minimum distance. On the other hand we live in a tiny country, so I wouldn't consider many parts of the UK too far either. That said, the supply/demand situation on here is such that most women are easily able to rule out guys who are over a certain distance away. Furthest away I've had a FB so far is around 200 miles.

I do prefare out of town. Can get complicated sometimes... Like bumping into a fb on a parents evening night...( yep... Teachers assistant) ...

North West

"Local only for me. And I'm totally relaxed about the distinct possibility of seeing each other round and about. One of the dads at my kids' school is on here, it's funny, makes for great "playground" conversations in code lol!! "

Love the idea of this but I dont want to ruin my image of looking like butter wouldnt melt in my mouth

"Local only for me. And I'm totally relaxed about the distinct possibility of seeing each other round and about. One of the dads at my kids' school is on here, it's funny, makes for great "playground" conversations in code lol!!

Love the idea of this but I dont want to ruin my image of looking like butter wouldnt melt in my mouth "

Lol I still have that image, for people not in the know xx

I don't mind but there never seems to be anyone local who catches my eye so I don't have much choice but to travel.

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't have any preference when it comes to distance. If we like each other and can agree how often we want to meet then it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

North West

"Local only for me. And I'm totally relaxed about the distinct possibility of seeing each other round and about. One of the dads at my kids' school is on here, it's funny, makes for great "playground" conversations in code lol!!

Love the idea of this but I dont want to ruin my image of looking like butter wouldnt melt in my mouth

Lol I still have that image, for people not in the know xx"

LOL Love the 2 personnas thing, good on ya My 2 close friends know precisely that I am dirty and they know about our swinging.............hubby told his close friend last weekend some recent antics and his friend couldn't believe it of me, clearly still got that angel look

I live in a small rural town, so won't meet very local. But I'm very limited with meet time, so don't want to spend half my free time traveling, and won't accommodate. So I can basically only meet on the very rare occasion I have a child free night, so will realistically only be at clubs once every couple of months.

Prefer to travel and wouldn't meet anyone too close to my vanilla world!

» Add a new message to this topic