FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New Sewing Machine - Sexiest Cosplay Ideas

New Sewing Machine - Sexiest Cosplay Ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achiavellian_adventures OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke/Andover

Hey Guys and Gals,

I've just taken possession of a new all-singing all-dancing sewing machine (plus a 12 week course on how to use it)... My over locker arrives shortly too.

I really want to make some cosplay costumes so I have an incentive to learn to use these machines to their full potential. Any suggestions? I want something really sexy that would suit a 5' 4" slim build with tiny boobies. It would need to be wearable in public for fancy dress and conventions too - so can't be crotchless!

I've always had a girl-crush on Moxxi from Borderlands, although I don't really have the boobs to pull it off! Any suggestions? Naturally I'll post pics in our gallery when I'm done.

Warmest regards,

Flick xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

"Hey Guys and Gals,

I've just taken possession of a new all-singing all-dancing sewing machine (plus a 12 week course on how to use it)... My over locker arrives shortly too.

I really want to make some cosplay costumes so I have an incentive to learn to use these machines to their full potential. Any suggestions? I want something really sexy that would suit a 5' 4" slim build with tiny boobies. It would need to be wearable in public for fancy dress and conventions too - so can't be crotchless!

I've always had a girl-crush on Moxxi from Borderlands, although I don't really have the boobs to pull it off! Any suggestions? Naturally I'll post pics in our gallery when I'm done.

Warmest regards,

Flick xx

"

As another confirmed member of the itty bitty titty committee I can confirm that chicken fillets and a good boost bra are your friend!

Where does your fandom fall???

list of favourite characters? Don't forget you can cross the gender boundary

Basingstoke/Andover

Red,

I prefer to work with what I've got - what you can't fit inside your mouth is entirely wasted anyway

I'm not really a fan as such; I just appreciate sexy feminine characters, plus I really enjoy fat-sweaty-geeky men squirm as they ask for a photo with me! I don't really want to cross the gender divide as it won't turn on my straight partner.

Flick xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The woodland nymph pic in your gallery is sexy, something along those lines would work well. Elf princess etc

Have 2 versions, a sexy very short skirt underneath with a ruffled type outer skirt when modesty is needed, just take the outside skirt off when the situation can be heated up

Basingstoke/Andover

"The woodland nymph pic in your gallery is sexy, something along those lines would work well. Elf princess etc

Have 2 versions, a sexy very short skirt underneath with a ruffled type outer skirt when modesty is needed, just take the outside skirt off when the situation can be heated up "

Well it was meant to be Poison Ivy but to be fair you can't see the make-up and the photo was terrible! Hopefully with my new sewing machine the next costume can be far-better.... As you can see from the other photos in our gallery we did have fun in it!

Flick xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It takes years of training n then u need to know how to design stuff . U think just after a short course u would able to make up all these sexy outfits good luck .

"It takes years of training n then u need to know how to design stuff . U think just after a short course u would able to make up all these sexy outfits good luck ."

Its the fun in learning, don't have to be an expert to have fun making a few costumes up!

By *uriousPearCouple  over a year ago

dublin 5

[Removed by poster at 22/07/16 10:47:46]

By *uriousPearCouple  over a year ago

dublin 5

Deleted my original suggestion because of the book requirements but Google search tells me it's fine, so once again: Harley Quinn!

With the movie coming out next month she'll be huge this year.

As a machinist of over 30 years I would suggest buying patterns and then modifying them to suit your requirements ...

I would also suggest getting an adjustable dressmakers dummy so you can see how your creations look and adjust accordingly ... good luck

Basingstoke/Andover

"As a machinist of over 30 years I would suggest buying patterns and then modifying them to suit your requirements ...

I would also suggest getting an adjustable dressmakers dummy so you can see how your creations look and adjust accordingly ... good luck "

Leggy, many thanks - I was going to actually go a step further and find vaguely matching existing outfits and simply modify those! I'm working on a sensible ball gown from a pattern and it's taking absolutely ages as I'm trying to be as precise as possible.

Pear, Harley Quinn is probably the most popular female costume at Conventions (literally coming in all shapes and sizes)..... Although she does look super-hot in the new film though!

Flick xx

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Vampirella

Star fire. Sexy red head in tiny purple outfit

i've seen youtube videos where you can make fake boobs for cosplay costumes.

Khaleesi from GoT?

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Sakura from Street Fighter.

Morrison from Darkstalkers

Quiet from MGS

Basically, Google Women in fighting games for lots of choice.

Basingstoke/Andover

"

"

I'm not really a huge anime fan but it does give me great idea - Morrigan from Dragon Age. Small boobs, slim figure, smokey brunette.... I can pull that off!

I guess my question really should have been what cosplay do other girlies fancy so I can try and entrap them!

Flick xx

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

We would like to suggest Silk Spectre (either one!)

"Sakura from Street Fighter.

Quiet from MGS

Basically, Google Women in fighting games for lots of choice. "

I was gonna say Chun Li, that's my plan for Halloween this year.

Also YAY SEWING just because I bloody love it and it makes me so happy when I see other people getting into it!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

cat woman !

black skin tight mmmmm

Black Cat from Spiderman is stunning. As is Captain Marvel.

"Deleted my original suggestion because of the book requirements but Google search tells me it's fine, so once again: Harley Quinn!

With the movie coming out next month she'll be huge this year. "

I was going suggest Harley Quinn ????

By *all and ChainWoman  over a year ago

Truro

Meh, all these messages and nobody has said Tank Girl....

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

"Meh, all these messages and nobody has said Tank Girl...."

+1

For something a little different try looking at female assassins creed stuff. It can go from basic to very detailed, as your proficiency increases..

Oh can you knock up some deadpool outfits for my couples profile? Fab friend discount?

By *elovetofuck2Couple  over a year ago

cannock

"Hey Guys and Gals,

Warmest regards,

Flick xx

"

Welcome to the club, my over locket machine came last week and i love it,altho not tried this kind of sewing just baby clothes, go you xx

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Hey Guys and Gals,

Warmest regards,

Flick xx

"

Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite

Zero suit Samus

Lara Croft

"Hey Guys and Gals,

Warmest regards,

Flick xx

"

as a cosplayer myself I may be able to help here, firstly look at it this way if you like the character don't be afraid to cosplay them so go ahead and be moxxie. For example i'm not exactly built like a brick shithouse but I happily cosplay as omega red from the x-men franchise and he's massive. A few suggestions would be (and I work from mostly comics here) batgirl, harley quinn,emma frost (if your feeling bold),rogue,any variation of jean grey. The main thing to remember is if you like the character then you can be the character. If you want anymore advice or wanna see my cosplay page message me privately I will gladly help where I can

Zero from drakengard 3. Obscure, yes. But incredibly sexy whilst leaving just enough to the imagination. ?

By *eteandMJCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Vampirella"

YES PLEASE!!

Or black cat, Mai shirani ( I think that's how it's spelled!!) or I've got a character named tomboy who could cosplay as

Either way I'd love to be the sweaty fat geek asking for a photo, which con u planning on going to?

Friend of mine did a stunning steam punk Harley Quinn. Totally sexy, but worked for comiccon too

"

I'm not really a fan as such; I just appreciate sexy feminine characters, plus I really enjoy fat-sweaty-geeky men squirm as they ask for a photo with me!

Flick xx"

Charming.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If I meet someone dressed as Harley Quinn there's a pretty good chance I may propose on the spot

Basingstoke/Andover

Ok, so I've opted for Black Cat. Whilst it disappontedly involves lack of sewing machine-action, it's sleek, sexy and bits of the costume can be readily employed elsewhere.

So, the next decision is cat suit or leggings with corset? Although, my lack of boobs may preclude the later. Such a shame I'm out of the country until Christmas so no picies until then... But it does give me plenty of opportunity to tone up!

Flick xx

"Ok, so I've opted for Black Cat. Whilst it disappontedly involves lack of sewing machine-action, it's sleek, sexy and bits of the costume can be readily employed elsewhere.

So, the next decision is cat suit or leggings with corset? Although, my lack of boobs may preclude the later. Such a shame I'm out of the country until Christmas so no picies until then... But it does give me plenty of opportunity to tone up!

Flick xx"

Corset of course!

That said, the suit will be more true to the origin, and cosplay does love a faithful rendition

Basingstoke/Andover

"Ok, so I've opted for Black Cat. Whilst it disappontedly involves lack of sewing machine-action, it's sleek, sexy and bits of the costume can be readily employed elsewhere.

Flick xx

Corset of course!

That said, the suit will be more true to the origin, and cosplay does love a faithful rendition "

It's always more fun to try and reinvent the character a little though, but keeping it just familiar enough. It makes you stand out - but still recognisable I'm thinking I might go for a Cat Suit with a plunging neck line and oodles of tit-tape to suit my shape. Perhaps some higher heels, a bit more fur - kind of like a cute-dom.

Flick xx

Flick xx

Corset of course!

That said, the suit will be more true to the origin, and cosplay does love a faithful rendition

It's always more fun to try and reinvent the character a little though, but keeping it just familiar enough. It makes you stand out - but still recognisable I'm thinking I might go for a Cat Suit with a plunging neck line and oodles of tit-tape to suit my shape. Perhaps some higher heels, a bit more fur - kind of like a cute-dom.

Flick xx"

That sounds fantastic to me! I hope it all goes to plan and comes together like a (very sexy) dream for you

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

With all the pokemon hype lately, would Misty or one of th3 officers or nurses be a good call?

By *eLorean_GreyMan  over a year ago

crewe

I went to the Manchester comicon a few weeks ago, harley quinn and poison ivy were popular choices

"It takes years of training n then u need to know how to design stuff . U think just after a short course u would able to make up all these sexy outfits good luck ."

What an extremely helpful and positive answer . . NOT! Craftspersons are ALL creators no matter what their level of experience . . so what have YOU made today then? Other than show us your ability to be banal that is.

» Add a new message to this topic