FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couple having a girlfriend?

Couple having a girlfriend?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fabbers

After dipping our toes into this scene we've realised that we're looking for a bit more of an intimate experience. We were discussing what we both wanted and it lead to us talking about us finding another girl to be our girlfriend.

We're curious, has anyone ever had a couples girlfriend or ever been a couples girlfriend and what was your experience of that? Any advice or thoughts please?

Thanks!

M & S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Never let a friendly fox into your hen house....well that's my theory anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heavy communication is needed. Best to have all things equal. We only communicated through group chat to keep things transparent.

Its not about finding someone that ticks all your boxes either.

For a while you will be their couple then turn in to a trio if things work out.

We were in a 3 way relationship for about 3 months. It had to stop due to family issues but we know it is worth it with the right person.

Talk to each other about all what if scenarios before you go ahead.

It can be an awesome experience if done right.

Good luck on your journey.

We've had a couples boyfriend

"We've had a couples boyfriend "

Id love to be a couples bf.

And of course there is the element of how a single female may feel about the arrangement and what I'd emotions come in to it.

OPs it may sound appealing to you now but before you set off search the forums for "unicorn".

There must be as many couples on Fab looking for single bi women to join them as there are men on Fab. For myself I have no interest in MF+F meets and it would appear i am not alone.

Sharon has had both a gf and a bf in the past, gf Shaz had to break up with as she started wanting more than Shaz was willing to offer and bf met someone and got married.

No problems came of it though but then maybe we was just lucky.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Yes, we would, however it would have to be mutually acceptable to all parties.

Plus a written contract that the rabbit is neutral territory.

Seriously, would be perfect for us, one offs don't develop the typical of play we like.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Yes, we would, however it would have to be mutually acceptable to all parties.

Plus a written contract that the rabbit is neutral territory.

Seriously, would be perfect for us, one offs don't develop the typical of play we like."

Typical type- where's the nearest specsabers

"Hello fabbers

After dipping our toes into this scene we've realised that we're looking for a bit more of an intimate experience. We were discussing what we both wanted and it lead to us talking about us finding another girl to be our girlfriend.

We're curious, has anyone ever had a couples girlfriend or ever been a couples girlfriend and what was your experience of that? Any advice or thoughts please?

Thanks!

M & S x"

Yes ! Now all girlfriends are equal . Plus if he is away. Well we have each other on tap !

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

From a single female point of view.

This can work. I'm currently in a poly relationship and it works great.

But. And it is a huge but. You need to be open and honest at all times with lines of communication open and transparent. In the early days of our relationship there was a lot that needing ironing out and lot that has changed. But we tick along great.

I'm not for one second suggesting you jump in and live a poly relationship. But you need to establish boundaries very early on, yet still be open to them shifting.

The extra person doesn't work for a lot of people, but it can be amazing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone for all of your thoughts.

We're already extremely open with each other, for example although we have our own Kiks we always make a group conversation with anyone we're chatting to so it goes to both our phones directly to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks for all the advice

By *urvyKattWoman  over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

I had this with my boyfriend which was great for a short time.

I'm now single x

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

My wife and I are both polyamorous and have had serious partners though usually she has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. For most of 2010 we were in a triad with a girlfriend, which was wonderful at times but ended up a train wreck due to her not being able to communicate adequately.

Open, honest communication is the key. And do google 'polyamory' as there are plenty of others doing what you hope to experience.

By *un KnightsCouple  over a year ago

South West

We had been together for about two years from 14 to 16 then moved in together at 16 when we left school. When17 we met another girl through work and all became friends and then more. Being young it's great isn't it out every night fooling around all sharing a rented house. Be warned though you don't know where it will lead, lol.

We are 30 years down the road and all still in love with each other and our daughter is named after her. There was a period where she tried dating other guys and having a relationship of her own but it never worked and the three of us ended up together again and now just accept that we will always be a threesome and are happy and comfortable in who we are and how our life has worked out.

If we could all be married to each other we would but sadly our country doesn't think it's possible to genuinely love more than one person at the same time. Still I could divorce hubby and marry her now so who knows one day, better behave hubby lmao.

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"My wife and I are both polyamorous and have had serious partners though usually she has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. For most of 2010 we were in a triad with a girlfriend, which was wonderful at times but ended up a train wreck due to her not being able to communicate adequately.

Open, honest communication is the key. And do google 'polyamory' as there are plenty of others doing what you hope to experience."

Good answer and fully agree

Honesty and openness

I'd add if it's it's a gf then you still we'd to be honest and share . Having has both its not fare it's not fare or on if the gf dosent want part of your hubby.

» Add a new message to this topic