FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Polyamory Relationship

Polyamory Relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having recently seen a recent post on here about a sort of triad relationship I wanted to ask people's thoughts and experiences on a poly relationship where the established couple bring another man into thier relationship. Not a triad more of a secondary partner for her.

Has anyone else lived this poly lifestyle. We are thinking of dipping our toes in and taking it to that next level. She likes spending time with other guys and I don't really get jealous feelings at all so we thought why not. Totally understand communication is the key. Done a little research on the internet but a lot of the lifestyle tends to be couples engaging with each other of a mff situation. I the male have no desire to want another women but love the thought of her getting involved with another guy at a more romantic and intimate level. Ideally would like to get on with the guy and both share her. We can't help but think it's wrong which adds a little kink to it. She's getting plenty of encouragement lately but finding an ideal partner is easier said than done. Obviously there needs to be a connection there.

Thoughts, advice and pointers please. Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Firstly there is nothing wrong with this, lots of other people are living similar lifestyles.

I recommend "the polyamory handbook" and "more than two". The latter also has an excellent website.

Do some googling and see if there is a poly meetup anywhere in your area. For example I run one of the better known London ones and help organise Polyday London - a one day conference. But there are groups in many other areas too.

Be open with all parties and remember the boyfriend has 'rights' to be included in any decisions that affect his relationship with you.

It can work. I have been married 18 years and have a girlfriend of 7 years, she in turn has a husband who I introduced her to. My wife has had a few boyfriends, and while none lasted more than a couple of years the breakups have been very amicable.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Its interesting situation - I had a similar situation - in that I was the boyfriend of a lovely married lady. We went on dates, cinema, theatre etc and of course fucked like rabbits. There was no "swinging" involved per se. Her husband was chilled guy who liked the fact his wife dated others. She always had a couple of boyfriends on the go. Things eventually ran their course, but it was extremely erotic to date a married lady - take her to dinner and then fuck her - and send her back to hubby in the morning..!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When we lived in Japan we had a bi guy live with us for 6 months until his visa ran out. It worked out for us very well and we have been looking for someone to live with us ever since.

We found sharing together in an open and honest way extremely fulfilling. We still see him to this day whenever he is back in the UK

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are open to this type of relationship and while we don't actively look for it, we have discussed the possibility of things professing that way with the right man.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I got chatting to a lady who had her luvers n sometimes her hubby would join in but he has his own luvers as we'll . But they were both madly in luv with each other n had a family who did not know about they private lives . So what ever floats ur boat just so long as no one gets hurt .

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Having recently seen a recent post on here about a sort of triad relationship I wanted to ask people's thoughts and experiences on a poly relationship where the established couple bring another man into thier relationship. Not a triad more of a secondary partner for her.

Has anyone else lived this poly lifestyle. We are thinking of dipping our toes in and taking it to that next level. She likes spending time with other guys and I don't really get jealous feelings at all so we thought why not. Totally understand communication is the key. Done a little research on the internet but a lot of the lifestyle tends to be couples engaging with each other of a mff situation. I the male have no desire to want another women but love the thought of her getting involved with another guy at a more romantic and intimate level. Ideally would like to get on with the guy and both share her. We can't help but think it's wrong which adds a little kink to it. She's getting plenty of encouragement lately but finding an ideal partner is easier said than done. Obviously there needs to be a connection there.

Thoughts, advice and pointers please. Thanks in advance. "

This is what we want in the future. I can imagine it's quite hard to find the right guy though.

Katie.

» Add a new message to this topic