FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ankle chains

ankle chains

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just love ankle chains and I've heard that when worn on the right ankle is a sign of a swinger... now I need to pluck up the courage to approach a lady wearing one ... I can't wait... I'm either going to get a slap...some fun ...or just let a lady know sexy she looks wearing one..

Perhaps she will have pampas grass in her garden to...lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

... and a hot tub around the back if you're very lucky x

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Is that true ?

If a girl has an ankle chain on her right ankle ... She's a swinger ??

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Ankle chains are just sexy. No idea about left or right meaning anything tho.

"Is that true ?

If a girl has an ankle chain on her right ankle ... She's a swinger ??"

No.

"Is that true ?

lol don't blame us if you get a slap for asking

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

I have a ankle chain tattooed on me,but mines on the left ankle, I also own a pampas grass and hot tub!! Guess I must be stereo typical!! Kinky x

"I have a ankle chain tattooed on me,but mines on the left ankle, I also own a pampas grass and hot tub!! Guess I must be stereo typical!! Kinky x"

but what came first? the fabswingers account or the hottub

Oh and a empty bowl for the bunches of keys.... I will definitely be commenting when I next see lady wearing one... what's the worst that could happen.. lol x

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

"I have a ankle chain tattooed on me,but mines on the left ankle, I also own a pampas grass and hot tub!! Guess I must be stereo typical!! Kinky x

but what came first? the fabswingers account or the hottub "

Well had hot tub before fab!!

There's a lady at work that wears an ankle bracelet and it did make me wonder even though I'm sure it's all rubbish

"Oh and a empty bowl for the bunches of keys.... I will definitely be commenting when I next see lady wearing one... what's the worst that could happen.. lol x"

a black eye?

"There's a lady at work that wears an ankle bracelet and it did make me wonder even though I'm sure it's all rubbish "

its an urban legend, nothing more...

I remember years ago it used to be associated with prostitution and I'm sure nobody wants to be associated with that lol

"I have a ankle chain tattooed on me,but mines on the left ankle, I also own a pampas grass and hot tub!! Guess I must be stereo typical!! Kinky x"

Haha... Same here

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Oh and a empty bowl for the bunches of keys.... I will definitely be commenting when I next see lady wearing one... what's the worst that could happen.. lol x

a black eye? "

big tall Dominant telling you not to mess with his sub...some subs/ slaves wear ankle chains instead of a collar out in public..just throwing that into the mix...

for liabilities sake some women just wear them because they like them..

You just look in their garden for the Garden Gnome that's holding a flogger instead of a fishing rod

"You just look in their garden for the Garden Gnome that's holding a flogger instead of a fishing rod "

Lol... I think I'm just going to go with a nice complimentary comment saying something like I think ur anklet looks FABulous. ...

I wear an ankle chain on my right ankle & have done for years. Doesn't have a meaning of which ankle it's worn

unless you want it 2. Traditionally it's part of Hindu dress like a pierced nose, got that 2. Lol! Xx

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Nymph actually has started a business hand crafting jewellery to order ... and I know for a fact she's made a few anklets ... .. . And with varied designs .... .. great gear ... bracelets earrings rings all made to specific designs ... ... try them out ..

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"... and a hot tub around the back if you're very lucky x"

Have a hot tub but no Pampus grass .....well dont want the neighbours to talk lol

"Nymph actually has started a business hand crafting jewellery to order ... and I know for a fact she's made a few anklets ... .. . And with varied designs .... .. great gear ... bracelets earrings rings all made to specific designs ... ... try them out .. "

Talented x

I wear mine on the left. Often I wear two together.

"I wear mine on the left. Often I wear two together. "

You rebel

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't wear an ankle chain, my Mum managed to convince me years ago only 'tarts' did.

She also didn't like pampas grass but I've always had a 'secret' liking for it.

I had a hot tub with my ex. I was vanilla till I left him and was put on Fab.

Seems the signs were there

hey ? We've got a hot tub round the back what must our neighbors be thinking ??

Love ankle chains. .very sexy. .

"I wear mine on the left. Often I wear two together.

You rebel "

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"I just love ankle chains and I've heard that when worn on the right ankle is a sign of a swinger... now I need to pluck up the courage to approach a lady wearing one ... I can't wait... I'm either going to get a slap...some fun ...or just let a lady know sexy she looks wearing one..

Perhaps she will have pampas grass in her garden to...lol x"

Of course it's true don't be shy just ask

"I just love ankle chains and I've heard that when worn on the right ankle is a sign of a swinger... now I need to pluck up the courage to approach a lady wearing one ... I can't wait... I'm either going to get a slap...some fun ...or just let a lady know sexy she looks wearing one..

Perhaps she will have pampas grass in her garden to...lol xOf course it's true don't be shy just ask "

You are waiting to see me get slapped art you lol x

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Perhaps she will have pampas grass in her garden to...lol xOf course it's true don't be shy just ask

You are waiting to see me get slapped art you lol x"

Moi lol

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

"There's a lady at work that wears an ankle bracelet and it did make me wonder even though I'm sure it's all rubbish

I remember years ago it used to be associated with prostitution and I'm sure nobody wants to be associated with that lol"

It may had many meanings in the past but nova days it's a symbol of hotwifing. In particular if combined with charms if a Q and a spade (queen of spades= bbc only) or HW for hot wife or SW for slut wife. However one should be careful if it doesn't have any of those charms as of course it could be worn as a simple piece of jewelry

Also keep in mind that hotwifes who wear such anklet are by no means available to anyone. The message is "I am a hotwife, I do have a partner, but I have the freedom to play with anyone of my choice " Mind you the last two words of the quote bear the most important part of the message

By *iamonddave84Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Like the urban legend that having a pampas grass in your garden or outside your front door makes you a swinger

I wear a chain on my right ankle so friends know I am available. But non swinging girls wear them just because they like them. So be very very careful about approaching anyone.

It's the crotchless-panties that are the giveaway sign...so you can now go out with confidence and approach a few ladies in crotchless-panties to ask them "do you fancy a fuck?" It works a treat every time

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

"Like the urban legend that having a pampas grass in your garden or outside your front door makes you a swinger "

Well I know a few ladies on this site who wear their anklets exactly for the purpose described above.

I'm ordering an ankle bracelet with the letters ---F---A---B--- on it so if anyone spots me wearing it then please don't hesitate to put your hand up my skirt

"There's a lady at work that wears an ankle bracelet and it did make me wonder even though I'm sure it's all rubbish

I remember years ago it used to be associated with prostitution and I'm sure nobody wants to be associated with that lol

It may had many meanings in the past but nova days it's a symbol of hotwifing. In particular if combined with charms if a Q and a spade (queen of spades= bbc only) or HW for hot wife or SW for slut wife. However one should be careful if it doesn't have any of those charms as of course it could be worn as a simple piece of jewelry

Also keep in mind that hotwifes who wear such anklet are by no means available to anyone. The message is "I am a hotwife, I do have a partner, but I have the freedom to play with anyone of my choice " Mind you the last two words of the quote bear the most important part of the message"

What about if combined with the charms of a B and Q...? Does that mean she can tell you all about plumbing fixings, garden-strimmers and building materials? I suppose the big giveaway would be the orange overall though

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Ooooo I wear 2 on my right ankle.......

Sexy as in my humble eyes mr lincs

I wear anklets on both ankles, but nothing to do with swinging, it's because I find them pretty

im a lefty too

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Also keep in mind that hotwifes who wear such anklet are by no means available to anyone. The message is "I am a hotwife, I do have a partner, but I have the freedom to play with anyone of my choice " Mind you the last two words of the quote bear the most important part of the message"

Mistress has an anklet wher she keeps the key to my cage, I have one that reads SISSY!

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

This is absolute bollocks nowadays...women wear anklets because they like them, not to show they're tarts or 'available'! There is no sexual connection whatsoever.

I've worn various designs on my left ankle since I was a teenager, and my own daughter wears one too. It means bugger all except we like the jewellery and think it looks nice.

Any man that approached me and made the comments the OP suggested would get a (verbal) mouthful

"Like the urban legend that having a pampas grass in your garden or outside your front door makes you a swinger

Well I know a few ladies on this site who wear their anklets exactly for the purpose described above. "

I guess unfortunately for them, most of us wear them because we like them so the meaning they hope to convey is lost.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

Apparently if you eat two scredded wheat it a sign that your into watersports

"Apparently if you eat two scredded wheat it a sign that your into watersports "

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I love wearing mine

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

And cornflakes

Hotwifes are associated with wearing anklets on their right ankle.

In dublin, prostitutes used to wear anklets to identify themselves. But that sorta ended in the 80s.

I have heard of hot wives using them and I know of some submissives wearing them as a day collar.

Personally i just think they accentuate a very attractive part of a woman's body

By *nowbodyyounoMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Is that true ?

Of course not haha

People wear jewelry and other adornments for a variety of reasons. It's like saying someone wearing a choker is signalling they're a slave.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Oh and a empty bowl for the bunches of keys.... I will definitely be commenting when I next see lady wearing one... what's the worst that could happen.. lol x"

Getting arrested?

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Mrs W wears her ankle chain on her right ankle, but for no other reason than she likes it. I like it too its just damn sexy ! and the guys girls and couples we play with like it too,

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Anklet yes, hot tub yes, pampas grass definitely not, I think it's horrible ugly stuff.

Janet

By *iamonddave84Man  over a year ago

Hereford

"... and a hot tub around the back if you're very lucky x

Anklet yes, hot tub yes, pampas grass definitely not, I think it's horrible ugly stuff.

Janet"

I very much agree it's ugly stuff a very 80s urban myth

I would say that about 5% of the swingers we have met have either owned a hot tub, had a pampas grass or worn an ankle chain, the means women who don't wear ankle chains are more likely to be swingers than those who do...

You should therefore ask those who don't wear ankle chains... what's the worst that could happen?

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Ankle chains wore by a demurely attired woman are great

"I'm ordering an ankle bracelet with the letters ---F---A---B--- on it so if anyone spots me wearing it then please don't hesitate to put your hand up my skirt "

Ordered it on Sunday so it should be here by Thursday, if you are in town this Saturday or Sunday then keep a look out for me wearing it lol

Love ladies in ankle chains so sexy x

If I remember rightly Ankle Chains were produced just after WWII. And it was the right hand ankle chain which donated a prostitute. Eventually it fell out of popularity because everyone knew what it meant. But it came back as fashion jewellry as it is today. Unless you are 66 yrs old you would not remember

I love my ankle chain, I never take it off!

"I love my ankle chain, I never take it off! "

Same here.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I wouldn't if I were you OP.

I wore one long before I was a swinger. To me they are just jewellery, not a sign of anything.

By *BGBMan  over a year ago

Ascot

"I'm ordering an ankle bracelet with the letters ---F---A---B--- on it so if anyone spots me wearing it then please don't hesitate to put your hand up my skirt "

"If I remember rightly Ankle Chains were produced just after WWII. And it was the right hand ankle chain which donated a prostitute. Eventually it fell out of popularity because everyone knew what it meant. But it came back as fashion jewellry as it is today. Unless you are 66 yrs old you would not remember

"

Cool x every day is a school day isn't it x thank for that snippet

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"Like the urban legend that having a pampas grass in your garden or outside your front door makes you a swinger "
I knew a couple who had pampas grass.....they weren't swingers, but it sparked a conversation that started out jokey but finished with two of us having a laugh in the biblical sense of the word!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got an ankle chain

I have loads. I wear my fave rope chain all the time though. I just add to it some times

"I'm ordering an ankle bracelet with the letters ---F---A---B--- on it so if anyone spots me wearing it then please don't hesitate to put your hand up my skirt

Ordered it on Sunday so it should be here by Thursday, if you are in town this Saturday or Sunday then keep a look out for me wearing it lol"

Well its arrived, will hopefully upload a picture later xx

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Frisky use to wear an ankle chain but it broke....

I can't get her anywhere near the kitchen sink now...

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Rose wears one for swinging and in summer, g's ex wore one and she was VERY vanilla!

Mrs has one hers says SLUT WIFE love it when she wears it.

I'm wearing mine next week! It's a handcuff one so you'll know if you see me.

Picture finally uploaded of my new FAB ankle bracelet xx

By *BWcpl49Couple  over a year ago

Reading

rushes out to buy an ankle chain lol

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"Mrs has one hers says SLUT WIFE love it when she wears it."

Wow! Love that!

By *BWcpl49Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Picture finally uploaded of my new FAB ankle bracelet xx "

Love that where did you get that from

I'm off to buy myself one tomorrow.... Right ankle you say lol gold or silver?

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Picture finally uploaded of my new FAB ankle bracelet xx "

People will think you are a Thunderbirds fan.

"Picture finally uploaded of my new FAB ankle bracelet xx

Love that where did you get that from "

eBay

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I want a ankle chain because I think they are pretty and would wear it on my right ankle, I don't like wearing things on the left ankle or wrist but need one that fits a fat ankle

By *ilthy fun bareCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

I always wear mine on my right ankle. We think they look sexy....

Essex.

"I always wear mine on my right ankle. We think they look sexy...."

We agree and Frisky will be doing the same tonight...

"I always wear mine on my right ankle. We think they look sexy....

We agree and Frisky will be doing the same tonight... "

Will have to invest in one for Clare!

Essex.

Will have to invest in one for Clare! "

We have seen a " Bad Girl" which she could get away with most of the time...

We have seen a " Bad Girl" which she could get away with most of the time... "

Where do we get them from?!

Ripon

Where do we get them from?! "

We got them on eBay. Just search bad girl anklet.....

We got them on eBay. Just search bad girl anklet....."

Thanks

The "bladder" the better!

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I'm wearing mine next week! It's a handcuff one so you'll know if you see me. "

I have a handcuffs one as well, I wear it to clubs.

By *ubbsWoman  over a year ago

southend

i wear loads of beads on both ankles...love em..lol x

Thanks

The "bladder" the better! "

Should have been "badder" !!

"I'm wearing mine next week! It's a handcuff one so you'll know if you see me.

I have a handcuffs one as well, I wear it to clubs."

Going to have to def order that! X

Ripon

Thanks

The "bladder" the better!

Should have been "badder" !! "

Badder is better....

I remember years ago it used to be associated with prostitution and I'm sure nobody wants to be associated with that lol"

I was a teen in the 80s when this fashion came around. I bought myself one cos I thought they were pretty (still feel that way).

I didn't expect the ripping to shreds I got from my father due to the prostitute ref. Ha, maybe the old git knew some pros .

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

ess wears one on her right ankle. Its part collar and part hotwife.

Ankle; chains are a sign of a prostitute in a lot of countries.

Ripon

"Ankle; chains are a sign of a prostitute in a lot of countries."

I won't stop wearing mine.....

Ripon

"ess wears one on her right ankle. Its part collar and part hotwife. "

Essex.

Just bought Frisky a Stirling silver ankle bracelet and ordered the "Bad Girl" one off ebay...

Still not been in the right place to ask an ankle chained lady yet... either a slap coming my way or....? Lol

Southampton

Anyone know where I could get one to fit my fat ankle?

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Anyone know where I could get one to fit my fat ankle? "

Make one yourself. You can buy charms, chains and fasteners off ebay for a few quid.

"Oh and a empty bowl for the bunches of keys.... I will definitely be commenting when I next see lady wearing one... what's the worst that could happen.. lol x

I would say that about 5% of the swingers we have met have either owned a hot tub, had a pampas grass or worn an ankle chain, the means women who don't wear ankle chains are more likely to be swingers than those who do...

You should therefore ask those who don't wear ankle chains... what's the worst that could happen? "

great logic

Southampton

"Anyone know where I could get one to fit my fat ankle?

Make one yourself. You can buy charms, chains and fasteners off ebay for a few quid."

Thank you

Had my ankle chain on tonight and didn't even have a sniff

The OP could always find a woman he likes, and ask her to wear an ankle chain?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

My fuck buddy bought mine for me. I wear it on my right ankle when I am in a club. It was a lovely gift and I think it looks sexy. I did have to drop a few hints about wanting one.

By *lbi niceMan  over a year ago

romsley

What's all this about pampass grass.

Like to see a lady with an ankle bracelet and painted toe nails

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I wore ankle chains before I was a swinger lol

Maybe I just never knew I was one

Iv worn them before and not as winger.

By *lbi niceMan  over a year ago

romsley

Iv worn them before and not as winger."

. Winger

I doubt it is the best idea to just approach anyone wearing an ankle bracelet.

Even if it is true, not everyone or even woman would know that.

Tred carefully.

Good luck though.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Its not true.

When I was at school the girls at school used to wear ankle chains.

It certainly did not mean they were up for a gangbang around the back of the bike sheds.

People wear them the same as earrings, necklaces and any other jewellery. It's because they look nice.

Iv worn them before and not as winger.. Winger "

I was tired

"Is that true ?

shhhhhhhhh course it is

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Opinions on whether they can be worn over stockings or only on bare legs?

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Wow I have one on right ankle without realising lol

I was just watching a youtube channel. They had the oddest theory on it we in the UK wear ankle chains to fend off badger attacks.

Random humour? I don't think so - it would allow swingers to fend off people who want to badger them into sex lol

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I wear an anklet , we have a hot tub and pampas grass , well ok it bamboo lol does that make me and us swingers . Opps that's right we are lol

However.

No the chain anklet does not indicate. It's a sexy place to wear it

But please , come over chat and say, hey like the anklet.

X

By *hesgotagreatassCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Where do we get them from?! "

My OH bought me a silver toe ring saying Hot Wife from Etsy (in my pics) but they also had silver anklets too which you could have whatever you wanted on, and cufflinks too for the guys I think. It's proper sterling silver so no making your ankle turn green!

"Opinions on whether they can be worn over stockings or only on bare legs?"

Bare legs and either bare foot or in decadent heels....give it to me baby

"Opinions on whether they can be worn over stockings or only on bare legs?

Bare legs and either bare foot or in decadent heels....give it to me baby "

bare legs for me - and now wishing i was younger

» Add a new message to this topic