FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Soreness

Soreness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any other female's get sore?

Despite being very wet (sorry to be crude) during a meet last week, myself and my pal spent a good five hour's hard at it.

Now I have only recently started full swap always been soft and although the guy used latex free condoms i have been tender.

I didn't think lube was required.

Do other ladies get this?

Would be nice to know I am not alone.

Also very sensitive to anything perfumed I make sure guys wash hands before play as if they have aftershave on fingers Yikes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I have had this on occasion for no particular reason and I always found sudocrem helped. Makes an ungodly mess of your knickers after smothering it on (liners recommended) but 24hrs later after a couple applications it's definitely eased x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sometimes even though you thing it's not lube may be required especially if you're going to be at it for five hours.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sometimes even though you thing it's not lube may be required especially if you're going to be at it for five hours. "

It wasn't five hour's solid we stopped for tea halfway through

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sometimes even though you thing it's not lube may be required especially if you're going to be at it for five hours.

It wasn't five hour's solid we stopped for tea halfway through "

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Sudocream is good for soreness. Maybe a cool pack as well? Miss C. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use an ice pole as a tampon, insta cool

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

Hot bath, followed by a cool pack, followed by a nice healing oil massage to the area.

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

I mean a vagina is a tough thing. It can take alot of pain and strain, I mean women have the babies for God sake, but all it takes is one man or woman to hit that sore spot a bit too hard and owwwww! Lol. Odd. Miss C. Xx

Agree re Sudocrem, its like a magic fix all cream!

Also find a few drops of tea tree oil in my bath has great soothing effect...but if you are sensitive maybe not for you...hope you feel less sore soon x

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

A spoon of Bicarbonate Soda in a bath or cool boiled water works wonders on soreness.

But think of yours and his body bits like an engine with the pistons going up and down. Needs to be well oiled to prevent locking up.

Not suggesting that you'd lock up as such, but a bit of lube every now and then wouldn't go a miss.

Our recommendation would be to go for a nice silky water based lube (liquid silk have been good to us)

ive felt overused sometimes and a bit bruised if its been vigorous and over along time - just give tlc for a day or so - i quite like that feeling if im honest

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Condoms always cause me soreness, even the latex free ones. I also react to silicone on toys. It's a pain in the ass !!! You are not alone. I use sudocrem, when really bad I have taken periton orally to combat the allergic reaction.

I always use loads of lube even though I produce lots of my own as I find condoms can soak it up....I've found sea salt in a warm bath can be soothing after a long session. Good tip about Sudocrem, will try that next time!

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

i use to use sudocream but now change to kids nappy cream metanium i was told this sound crazy but i told little savlon too work for me

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes,I get this when my meets have been to rough, even tho I'm wet and lube has been used, I think it's a friction thing. I also get it occasionally with the Mr.. and I'm dripping wet with him. As crude as it sounds ibthink for me particular times of the month make a difference to the texture of my natural lube! Xx

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

also let air too it when you can good thingx

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Yes,I get this when my meets have been to rough, even tho I'm wet and lube has been used, I think it's a friction thing. I also get it occasionally with the Mr.. and I'm dripping wet with him. As crude as it sounds ibthink for me particular times of the month make a difference to the texture of my natural lube! Xx"

Not crazy - I am the same reason viscosity and time in cycle.....

Although not for long I am having a hysterectomy next week!

Yes and have had reactions to condoms a warm bath helps with fem fresh plus a cool flannel cloth on my vjayjay helps x

"ive felt overused sometimes and a bit bruised if its been vigorous and over along time - just give tlc for a day or so - i quite like that feeling if im honest "

Me too

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Any other female's get sore?

Despite being very wet (sorry to be crude) during a meet last week, myself and my pal spent a good five hour's hard at it.

Now I have only recently started full swap always been soft and although the guy used latex free condoms i have been tender.

Also very sensitive to anything perfumed I make sure guys wash hands before play as if they have aftershave on fingers Yikes! "

Lube lube lube - I take that and Vaseline to every club night or meet - lube is your friend

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Bepanthen Nappy Cream

Also very sensitive to anything perfumed I make sure guys wash hands before play as if they have aftershave on fingers Yikes! "

Can't help you with the problem - but my inner bloke just had to say 'great tits luv!'

Filthy Fuckeryville

Also very sensitive to anything perfumed I make sure guys wash hands before play as if they have aftershave on fingers Yikes!

Lube lube lube - I take that and Vaseline to every club night or meet - lube is your friend "

Careful with Vaseline, it's NOT condom friendly

» Add a new message to this topic