FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for sub female

Looking for sub female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ak57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

Good morning people just thought id ask the question here as I've tried to attract a certain sub lady over 30yrs old on main site with little joy just wanted to put it out there see if I can welcome into our very small circle of friends a sub lady with none or few verifications if she's bi even better. .... Thanks jak

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I thought there would b lots of sub ladies on here , I've seen a fair few on here .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a sub but collared and owned by G. Sorry. You may be better looking in fetlife

Cirencester

Thanks there are lots but finding one that's not up ther own arse seems impossible ...

Cirencester

"I'm a sub but collared and owned by G. Sorry. You may be better looking in fetlife "

Thanks I'm on it

"I'm a sub but collared and owned by G. Sorry. You may be better looking in fetlife

Thanks I'm on it "

That's your best place to look for one

By *nequeenslutWoman  over a year ago

rugeley

try putting your requirements in your profile

"Good morning people just thought id ask the question here as I've tried to attract a certain sub lady over 30yrs old on main site with little joy just wanted to put it out there see if I can welcome into our very small circle of friends a sub lady with none or few verifications if she's bi even better. .... Thanks jak"

None or few verifications? Why?

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Good morning people just thought id ask the question here as I've tried to attract a certain sub lady over 30yrs old on main site with little joy just wanted to put it out there see if I can welcome into our very small circle of friends a sub lady with none or few verifications if she's bi even better. .... Thanks jak

None or few verifications? Why?"

this, and id be interested in hearing what you want too?

"Thanks there are lots but finding one that's not up ther own arse seems impossible ... "

Wow. I was going to be all happy and helpful and saying hi, but this put me right off. What an attitude. Jeez!

Oh, and absolutely nothing on your profile says you are looking for a submissive lady. Not your blurb, not your status, even your likes don't include SM. I would give you the brush off too as I would assume you'd read my profile and was trying to fit yourself to it rather than actually being a dominant.

I'm looking for 1 or more sub females or cuckold couples. If any of the ladies and couple would like to have a read of my profile, I might be the right bull for you who can turn in to our Dom xx

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Amazing that you haven't had your arm bitten off by subs desperate to please you and your little band of brothers

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

What aftercare do you and all your cohorts provided after engaging in domineering play?

"Good morning people just thought id ask the question here as I've tried to attract a certain sub lady over 30yrs old on main site with little joy just wanted to put it out there see if I can welcome into our very small circle of friends a sub lady with none or few verifications if she's bi even better. .... Thanks jak

None or few verifications? Why? this, and id be interested in hearing what you want too?"

I bet you would you need to change your age restrictions

"Oh, and absolutely nothing on your profile says you are looking for a submissive lady. Not your blurb, not your status, even your likes don't include SM. I would give you the brush off too as I would assume you'd read my profile and was trying to fit yourself to it rather than actually being a dominant."

Not every one whose dominant has it on their profile

"Thanks there are lots but finding one that's not up ther own arse seems impossible ... "
what do you mean by that... Subs ive mentored are all very good at telling prospective dominants what they expect.

Ive not met many up their own arse subs though...

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I'm confused by your post v'said your profile

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Thanks there are lots but finding one that's not up ther own arse seems impossible ... what do you mean by that... Subs ive mentored are all very good at telling prospective dominants what they expect.

Ive not met many up their own arse subs though... "

I think he might mean women with standards who said no

"Oh, and absolutely nothing on your profile says you are looking for a submissive lady. Not your blurb, not your status, even your likes don't include SM. I would give you the brush off too as I would assume you'd read my profile and was trying to fit yourself to it rather than actually being a dominant."

This

"I'm a sub but collared and owned by G. Sorry. You may be better looking in fetlife

Thanks I'm on it

That's your best place to look for one "

I'm on FL and have been for a while. Most of my friends on their use it for bdsm community and networking not fucking as such

"What aftercare do you and all your cohorts provided after engaging in domineering play? "

Totally agree, sub drop is not good!! Look it up OP

"Good morning people just thought id ask the question here as I've tried to attract a certain sub lady over 30yrs old on main site with little joy just wanted to put it out there see if I can welcome into our very small circle of friends a sub lady with none or few verifications if she's bi even better. .... Thanks jak"

Define 'sub lady'

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Sub Lady. The Royal Navy were advertising for the very same just last week,,. surely some mistake!

By *edRapscallionMan  over a year ago

London

Thanks I'm on it

I'm on FL and have been for a while. Most of my friends on their use it for bdsm community and networking not fucking as such "

Have to agree. FL is a rather different beast to Fab.

Thanks I'm on it

I'm on FL and have been for a while. Most of my friends on their use it for bdsm community and networking not fucking as such

Have to agree. FL is a rather different beast to Fab."

Yes it's a very different discipline x

"Oh, and absolutely nothing on your profile says you are looking for a submissive lady. Not your blurb, not your status, even your likes don't include SM. I would give you the brush off too as I would assume you'd read my profile and was trying to fit yourself to it rather than actually being a dominant.

Not every one whose dominant has it on their profile "

Well, don't expect to attract a sub then! We're not mind readers and get enough mails that we're not going to bother if it isn't spelled out. Sounds harsh but I deleted all my fab mail by mistake on Monday. Back to over 400 unread by Friday - and I respond to as many as I possibly can. You need to state plainly what you want or you won't get anything.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Oh dear Op I do hope your not thinking the girls in here who have given you a rough time rightly I might add are up there own arses as you put it .

Remember just because subs surrender control over to another does not mean there thick weak willed individuals who would let a idiot spurt rubbish quite the opposite in fact .

Maybe I'm wrong but if you go looking for a submissive woman then you are not going to find one .

Just go be yourself and they will find you, if they think you are a Dominant personality. Without advertising I was approached by two submissive women.

Why you are looking here rather than fet and why you want low verifications ... I have my suspicions to your motivations and obviously so do many of the women posting on the thread. Bdsm is fun but it's not a game

"Maybe I'm wrong but if you go looking for a submissive woman then you are not going to find one .

Just go be yourself and they will find you, if they think you are a Dominant personality. Without advertising I was approached by two submissive women.

Why you are looking here rather than fet and why you want low verifications ... I have my suspicions to your motivations and obviously so do many of the women posting on the thread. Bdsm is fun but it's not a game"

I don't often thumbs up but yup

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Just adding to this... You're not really looking for a sub, unless you are a weak man...

You're just looking for someone less dominant than yourself, which widens your scope (assuming you're assertive).

This way you will both assume your natural positions & you get the added benefit that she may test your dominance.... That's where the real fun is!

"Just adding to this... You're not really looking for a sub, unless you are a weak man...

You're just looking for someone less dominant than yourself, which widens your scope (assuming you're assertive).

This way you will both assume your natural positions & you get the added benefit that she may test your dominance.... That's where the real fun is!"

I sorta agree with you and sorta don't. For me, if there is no struggle then there is no sense of achievement. My wife fights like a cat in a bag before I subdue her. She enjoys it more too. But everyone is different. What floats my boat isn't what gets other people off.

"Just adding to this... You're not really looking for a sub, unless you are a weak man...

This way you will both assume your natural positions & you get the added benefit that she may test your dominance.... That's where the real fun is!"

thats one perception, but not the only one imo.it might be your style of domming but you cant generalize men like that..

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

This way you will both assume your natural positions & you get the added benefit that she may test your dominance.... That's where the real fun is!thats one perception, but not the only one imo.it might be your style of domming but you cant generalize men like that.. "

No... You can't, but I can only speak from my own perspective.

This way you will both assume your natural positions & you get the added benefit that she may test your dominance.... That's where the real fun is!thats one perception, but not the only one imo.it might be your style of domming but you cant generalize men like that..

No... You can't, but I can only speak from my own perspective."

fair enough..

i like the TPE relationship for different reasons. ihave no desire to test his dominance, because i am not a brat. i like my Dom to feel free to explore his strengths, pleasures and desires and grow with his dominance, because it gives me so much pleasure, his confidence spurs me to the deepest aspects of myself and its a reciprocal thing..neither of us are weak. i enjoy a more formal style which includes protocol and a man who knows what he wants and takes it, within a defined playground. the dynamics can be awesome for both and for who joins in also.its a dance not a power struggle with the right person...my perception built through my experiences x

"fair enough..

i like the TPE relationship for different reasons. ihave no desire to test his dominance, because i am not a brat. i like my Dom to feel free to explore his strengths, pleasures and desires and grow with his dominance, because it gives me so much pleasure, his confidence spurs me to the deepest aspects of myself and its a reciprocal thing..neither of us are weak. i enjoy a more formal style which includes protocol and a man who knows what he wants and takes it, within a defined playground. the dynamics can be awesome for both and for who joins in also.its a dance not a power struggle with the right person...my perception built through my experiences x"

Now I can't submit unless my partner proves to me that he is the more dominant of the pairing - it's just the way I roll. However, I certainly don't see myself as a brat.

In my eyes, a brat is a sub that acts out in order to gain attention and invite 'punishment', though that is usually an activity she/he actually enjoys - a very different kettle of fish to matching wits. I like trying to bring the egos down a peg or three, and the thrill of testing against an almost equal partner. Not throwing my toys out the pram to gwt my lefs smacked.

*get my legs smacked. Sheesh! My spelling is off today.

"fair enough..

i like the TPE relationship for different reasons. ihave no desire to test his dominance, because i am not a brat. i like my Dom to feel free to explore his strengths, pleasures and desires and grow with his dominance, because it gives me so much pleasure, his confidence spurs me to the deepest aspects of myself and its a reciprocal thing..neither of us are weak. i enjoy a more formal style which includes protocol and a man who knows what he wants and takes it, within a defined playground. the dynamics can be awesome for both and for who joins in also.its a dance not a power struggle with the right person...my perception built through my experiences x

Now I can't submit unless my partner proves to me that he is the more dominant of the pairing - it's just the way I roll. However, I certainly don't see myself as a brat.

In my eyes, a brat is a sub that acts out in order to gain attention and invite 'punishment', though that is usually an activity she/he actually enjoys - a very different kettle of fish to matching wits. I like trying to bring the egos down a peg or three, and the thrill of testing against an almost equal partner. Not throwing my toys out the pram to gwt my lefs smacked."

yes, all subs are different too xx

"fair enough..

In my eyes, a brat is a sub that acts out in order to gain attention and invite 'punishment', though that is usually an activity she/he actually enjoys - a very different kettle of fish to matching wits. I like trying to bring the egos down a peg or three, and the thrill of testing against an almost equal partner. Not throwing my toys out the pram to gwt my lefs smacked. yes, all subs are different too xx"

And that's why it's so beautiful. The dynamic you have with one person is nothing like the dynamic you might have with someone else who seems exactly like the original person.

"fair enough..

In my eyes, a brat is a sub that acts out in order to gain attention and invite 'punishment', though that is usually an activity she/he actually enjoys - a very different kettle of fish to matching wits. I like trying to bring the egos down a peg or three, and the thrill of testing against an almost equal partner. Not throwing my toys out the pram to gwt my lefs smacked. yes, all subs are different too xx

And that's why it's so beautiful. The dynamic you have with one person is nothing like the dynamic you might have with someone else who seems exactly like the original person. "

that would be if you were scening nd not interested in developing something more..i dont play casually on the fet scene..i know what type of sub i am, what i enjoy from a Dom..im not interested in learning different dynamics..it doesnt take me to the places i want to go..want to try..but as we both said, horses for courses, i feel ive done my exploring in this aspect, of at least what works and what doesnt for me.x

in the eye of the storm

"fair enough..

In my eyes, a brat is a sub that acts out in order to gain attention and invite 'punishment', though that is usually an activity she/he actually enjoys - a very different kettle of fish to matching wits. I like trying to bring the egos down a peg or three, and the thrill of testing against an almost equal partner. Not throwing my toys out the pram to gwt my lefs smacked. yes, all subs are different too xx

And that's why it's so beautiful. The dynamic you have with one person is nothing like the dynamic you might have with someone else who seems exactly like the original person. that would be if you were scening nd not interested in developing something more..i dont play casually on the fet scene..i know what type of sub i am, what i enjoy from a Dom..im not interested in learning different dynamics..it doesnt take me to the places i want to go..want to try..but as we both said, horses for courses, i feel ive done my exploring in this aspect, of at least what works and what doesnt for me.x"

very true no one sud or dom can play in a dynamic that doesn't come naturally to them in my opinion .

if they do it becomes fake and because of this loses its appeal very very quickly well in my experience it does ,

"fair enough..

And that's why it's so beautiful. The dynamic you have with one person is nothing like the dynamic you might have with someone else who seems exactly like the original person. that would be if you were scening nd not interested in developing something more..i dont play casually on the fet scene..i know what type of sub i am, what i enjoy from a Dom..im not interested in learning different dynamics..it doesnt take me to the places i want to go..want to try..but as we both said, horses for courses, i feel ive done my exploring in this aspect, of at least what works and what doesnt for me.x

very true no one sud or dom can play in a dynamic that doesn't come naturally to them in my opinion .

if they do it becomes fake and because of this loses its appeal very very quickly well in my experience it does , "

i think thats because if you are new, it helps to explore lots of different approaches, especially if you dont identify your strengths easily.

until you find what really does it for you, then one uses that as a foundation for everything new, you find your approach to things, what works, which supports the relationship and the voyages for both of you into the unknown or desired x

"fair enough..

And that's why it's so beautiful. The dynamic you have with one person is nothing like the dynamic you might have with someone else who seems exactly like the original person. that would be if you were scening nd not interested in developing something more..i dont play casually on the fet scene..i know what type of sub i am, what i enjoy from a Dom..im not interested in learning different dynamics..it doesnt take me to the places i want to go..want to try..but as we both said, horses for courses, i feel ive done my exploring in this aspect, of at least what works and what doesnt for me.x

if they do it becomes fake and because of this loses its appeal very very quickly well in my experience it does , i think thats because if you are new, it helps to explore lots of different approaches, especially if you dont identify your strengths easily.

until you find what really does it for you, then one uses that as a foundation for everything new, you find your approach to things, what works, which supports the relationship and the voyages for both of you into the unknown or desired x"

I agree. Bdsm changed my life. It helped me grow and it helped me find myself. It's not sexual for me (tho that part is fun ) its like sex is a tool that allows me to learn something about me or my partner and in the end I find the most complete inner peace

"fair enough..

if they do it becomes fake and because of this loses its appeal very very quickly well in my experience it does , i think thats because if you are new, it helps to explore lots of different approaches, especially if you dont identify your strengths easily.

until you find what really does it for you, then one uses that as a foundation for everything new, you find your approach to things, what works, which supports the relationship and the voyages for both of you into the unknown or desired x I agree. Bdsm changed my life. It helped me grow and it helped me find myself. It's not sexual for me (tho that part is fun ) its like sex is a tool that allows me to learn something about me or my partner and in the end I find the most complete inner peace "

nice xx for me it was allowing the full expression of my feminine side/power. energy and exploring the myths, veils and pretensions of being a woman and finding and nurturing the core beneath, my true nature..

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"What aftercare do you and all your cohorts provided after engaging in domineering play?

Totally agree, sub drop is not good!! Look it up OP"

Please don't give clues, people know this or don't. It's a good indication of who knows how to play

"What aftercare do you and all your cohorts provided after engaging in domineering play?

Totally agree, sub drop is not good!! Look it up OP

Please don't give clues, people know this or don't. It's a good indication of who knows how to play "

Ooops sorry

in the eye of the storm

"fair enough..

until you find what really does it for you, then one uses that as a foundation for everything new, you find your approach to things, what works, which supports the relationship and the voyages for both of you into the unknown or desired x"

Yes we all have to learn what we enjoy but only by experiencing can one get a true idea of what we enjoy the most and what gets us off .

I like control because I like to tease mercilessly I prefer the delivering of pleasure to the taking of it for myself . I know that may sound like a odd statement to some because I'm a dominant but here's the thing I get off on the fruits of my actions not on the actions .

So although I like to spank a pert arse the spanking alone would not get me truly going but feeling and seeing the fruits of that action in effect on my partner at the time would .

"fair enough..

until you find what really does it for you, then one uses that as a foundation for everything new, you find your approach to things, what works, which supports the relationship and the voyages for both of you into the unknown or desired x

Yes we all have to learn what we enjoy but only by experiencing can one get a true idea of what we enjoy the most and what gets us off .

I like control because I like to tease mercilessly I prefer the delivering of pleasure to the taking of it for myself . I know that may sound like a odd statement to some because I'm a dominant but here's the thing I get off on the fruits of my actions not on the actions .

So although I like to spank a pert arse the spanking alone would not get me truly going but feeling and seeing the fruits of that action in effect on my partner at the time would .

"

your blushing is cute...but unnecessary..i think your feelings are entirely normal

"fair enough..

"

When I do a scene I'm usually clothed. My cock is just another tool to be used in the scene. It's another tool that delivers sensation or its an object of desire to use against her. It's a very different sort of head space.

"fair enough..

When I do a scene I'm usually clothed. My cock is just another tool to be used in the scene. It's another tool that delivers sensation or its an object of desire to use against her. It's a very different sort of head space. "

sounds like you know what you like x

"I like control because I like to tease mercilessly I prefer the delivering of pleasure to the taking of it for myself . I know that may sound like a odd statement to some because I'm a dominant but here's the thing I get off on the fruits of my actions not on the actions .

When I do a scene I'm usually clothed. My cock is just another tool to be used in the scene. It's another tool that delivers sensation or its an object of desire to use against her. It's a very different sort of head space.

sounds like you know what you like x"

I do. I'm very lucky to have a wife who was willing to try all my hair brained ideas. Some worked some didn't.

in the eye of the storm

"fair enough..

When I do a scene I'm usually clothed. My cock is just another tool to be used in the scene. It's another tool that delivers sensation or its an object of desire to use against her. It's a very different sort of head space. "

Oh I get that like I said I'm a massive tease so I'm more than capable of with holding anything I deem will give me the best out come of my actions even it its three or four encounters later than I reap the benefits of my earlier actions .

"I like control because I like to tease mercilessly I prefer the delivering of pleasure to the taking of it for myself . I know that may sound like a odd statement to some because I'm a dominant but here's the thing I get off on the fruits of my actions not on the actions .

I do. I'm very lucky to have a wife who was willing to try all my hair brained ideas. Some worked some didn't. "

bless her x

I do. I'm very lucky to have a wife who was willing to try all my hair brained ideas. Some worked some didn't. bless her x"

She's a better person than I am. But it's humbling too. The shit she agreed to was just bananas. I'm either lucky or good. I think it's lucky

in the eye of the storm

"fair enough..

your blushing is cute...but unnecessary..i think your feelings are entirely normal "

I'm just playing at being a cute guy to lure Kitty into my trap like I said I'm a merciless tease .

"fair enough..

your blushing is cute...but unnecessary..i think your feelings are entirely normal

I'm just playing at being a cute guy to lure Kitty into my trap like I said I'm a merciless tease . "

i dont get teasing at all, goes way over my head..in real life and throught writing..and traps just make me run away very fast..cages on the other hand..different story.

in the eye of the storm

"fair enough..

I'm just playing at being a cute guy to lure Kitty into my trap like I said I'm a merciless tease . i dont get teasing at all, goes way over my head..in real life and throught writing..and traps just make me run away very fast..cages on the other hand..different story. "

Oh really I've played word games with you before on the forum a pleasure it was to .so I know you fully get the mental side of the dynamic .it all starts with the mental side and its the mental side that drives the physical side.

As for you in a cage come now I don't want to cage you Like some pet i just want to set you free

"fair enough..

I'm just playing at being a cute guy to lure Kitty into my trap like I said I'm a merciless tease . i dont get teasing at all, goes way over my head..in real life and throught writing..and traps just make me run away very fast..cages on the other hand..different story.

Oh really I've played word games with you before on the forum a pleasure it was to .so I know you fully get the mental side of the dynamic .it all starts with the mental side and its the mental side that drives the physical side.

As for you in a cage come now I don't want to cage you Like some pet i just want to set you free "

i already am free and i like being a pet xx

Cages are wonderful for focusing a person's mind. It's hard to feel like anything else except your Dominants property when in a cage

in the eye of the storm

"Cages are wonderful for focusing a person's mind. It's hard to feel like anything else except your Dominants property when in a cage "

Yes that works but a cage can also be used to put distance between you and your sub .

By doing this you are disciplining her or teasing her by not allowing her to have interaction with you .

"Cages are wonderful for focusing a person's mind. It's hard to feel like anything else except your Dominants property when in a cage

Yes that works but a cage can also be used to put distance between you and your sub .

By doing this you are disciplining her or teasing her by not allowing her to have interaction with you ."

dont you ask your sub why she likes cages ?

"Cages are wonderful for focusing a person's mind. It's hard to feel like anything else except your Dominants property when in a cage

By doing this you are disciplining her or teasing her by not allowing her to have interaction with you ."

A cage isn't discipline. It's like her collar. It's a physical manifestation of my control over her. I wouldn't lock her in there and go watch TV. It gives her a moment to focus and crawl towards me once the cage is opened. She can go anywhere but she chooses to go to me

in the eye of the storm

By doing this you are disciplining her or teasing her by not allowing her to have interaction with you .dont you ask your sub why she likes cages ? "

Truthfully I've only ever put one sub in a cage she was doubled over in there for her it was all about losing herself in the discomfort of being in there she like me to drip wax on her while she was in there . .everything she like was based around discomfort she got pleasure from pain with her the soft pleasure moment were to short for my tastes and secondary to pleasure of pain .

Needless to say it didn't work for me in the long run because I was forcing myself to inflict more pain than I was comfortable with .in the heat of the moment when I knew she was really enjoying it it felt good because it gave me that buzz I like based of the results on her of my action . but in the cool down time afterwards when I could see fully the extent of the play on her body I didn't feel good .or comfortable about it . .

By doing this you are disciplining her or teasing her by not allowing her to have interaction with you .dont you ask your sub why she likes cages ?

Truthfully I've only ever put one sub in a cage she was doubled over in there for her it was all about losing herself in the discomfort of being in there she like me to drip wax on her while she was in there . .everything she like was based around discomfort she got pleasure from pain with her the soft pleasure moment were to short for my tastes and secondary to pleasure of pain .

Needless to say it didn't work for me in the long run because I was forcing myself to inflict more pain than I was comfortable with .in the heat of the moment when I knew she was really enjoying it it felt good because it gave me that buzz I like based of the results on her of my action . but in the cool down time afterwards when I could see fully the extent of the play on her body I didn't feel good .or comfortable about it . .

"

she was one sub.we are all different.neither of you have mentioned why i like the cage..im fascinated by the answers/ experiences you have come up with...but none of them fit me, in the slightest xx i am sure you made the right choice, sounds like you had Dom drop x crashing isnt pleasant xx

in the eye of the storm

By doing this you are disciplining her or teasing her by not allowing her to have interaction with you .dont you ask your sub why she likes cages ?

she was one sub.we are all different.neither of you have mentioned why i like the cage..im fascinated by the answers/ experiences you have come up with...but none of them fit me, in the slightest xx i am sure you made the right choice, sounds like you had Dom drop x crashing isnt pleasant xx"

Guessing game ....?

I though we were just talking about experiences to pass the time but if it a guess you want I will bite .

Because being in one makes you feel safe from the outside world that's my guess

she was one sub.we are all different.neither of you have mentioned why i like the cage..im fascinated by the answers/ experiences you have come up with...but none of them fit me, in the slightest xx i am sure you made the right choice, sounds like you had Dom drop x crashing isnt pleasant xx"

I'm fascinated by the whole thing. It's always educational seeing other people perceptions and experiences

she was one sub.we are all different.neither of you have mentioned why i like the cage..im fascinated by the answers/ experiences you have come up with...but none of them fit me, in the slightest xx i am sure you made the right choice, sounds like you had Dom drop x crashing isnt pleasant xx

Guessing game ....?

I though we were just talking about experiences to pass the time but if it a guess you want I will bite .

Because being in one makes you feel safe from the outside world that's my guess "

nope and its not a guessing game, i was merely pointing out, none of the reasons you've had experiences of, fit, i was also interested how you both frame things as Dominant men, your styles.approaches, way of thinking...

if anything that was the bait to bite, but then thats been throughout the conversation x

» Add a new message to this topic