FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why does nobody on here reply?!!!

Why does nobody on here reply?!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Stevo OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi Fab people, I've been on here for a few years now and have messaged a fair few girls and couples. I'm just looking for a honest FWB/FB situation with a girl or MMF with a couple! Pretty much nobody will ever reply to my messages, any idea why this is? I my profile terrible or do girls and couples literally get so many messages that they just have to bulk delete. I'd be interested to hear what people think and if I'm making big errors with my profile please let me know Thanks in advance xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who said that!

"Who said that!"

Beat me too it haha

Maybe they're not interested.

Is there anybody out there...? I thought I was typing private notes into my diary...

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

People will only reply to you if they like what they see or read

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

whats with all the beauty products in your picture, they your wifes?

There are major errors with your profile.

You begin with a spelling mistake and proceed with standard boredom.

Read it yourself. Do you think it is interesting? Characterful? Stands out from the crowd? Enticing?

You are aware that women and couples are the main target here. Why would they pick you over the interesting males?

That doesn't look like a single man;s bathroom.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"whats with all the beauty products in your picture, they your wifes?

"

I zoomed in to have a look too. But he can accommodate.....

There comes a time when you don't need to send any messages - get yourself to a club, young man, get thee to a club

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

*sings*...."Hello,

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?...."

What was the question ?

"That doesn't look like a single man;s bathroom. "

agreed especially as theres 2 or 3 toothbrushes

By *Stevo OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"That doesn't look like a single man;s bathroom.

agreed especially as theres 2 or 3 toothbrushes"

The second tooth brush is a reflection in the mirror!!! and yeah that was taken in a girl's bathroom...

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

It's a very bland profile tbh so without knowing what you're sending with your first message I can't really help.

I personally wouldn't reply to a one liner or cut-and-paste message with no pics

By *issy NickersWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's a very bland profile tbh so without knowing what you're sending with your first message I can't really help.

I personally wouldn't reply to a one liner or cut-and-paste message with no pics "

Agree with you. I just don't reply to uninteresting messages anymore - the bitch in me finally came through! If you're really in to swinging try a club

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I don't reply to anyone that hasn't read my profile. if they can ignore what I've taken time to write I'll ignore the message they've taken time to write fairs fair

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"I don't reply to anyone that hasn't read my profile. if they can ignore what I've taken time to write I'll ignore the message they've taken time to write fairs fair "

The second tooth brush is a reflection in the mirror!!! and yeah that was taken in a girl's bathroom..."

Well take one that isn't in a girl's bathroom then!

It isn't a good picture and it's probably not helping you get replies. X

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

I agree in a sense, if I have sent a message and then that person has checked my profile and then just deleted it fair enough. But when people say put smile or whatever in the subject and you spend time and then seconds after you have sent it, it then shows deleted. You think then I made an effort at their request and they didn't even really read it. Anyway good luck

The second tooth brush is a reflection in the mirror!!! and yeah that was taken in a girl's bathroom..."

So of all the pictures you could have uploaded you chose one taken in a random woman's bathroom.

Can you not see how that image looks? People on here are often cynical by nature, pictures speak a 1000 words

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Profile states fun,fit,girls. Sometimes it's not what you put in your message but what is or is not on your profile. You only have one picture. If you had messaged us (if we were within your age group) we would probably have said poiletly no thanks. Everyone is looking for different things. X

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

here you go fella... This lady tells you why well why she doesn't anyway.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/534927

Well there's 23 on your thread. What more could a man wish for

Don't know if we would reply to you. Unlikely as your profile is much the same as all the other male profiles, and does really tell us much. Not really a great fan of bathroom pictures though. But if you wrote a winning message and attached some pictures that made me feel I could fancy you, then we might reply.

OP, your profile focuses on the physical attraction neecessary in the women you want to meet as well as how wonderfuly hansome and fit you are.

As a consequence any girl responding will need to feel confident about her own beauty to risk your rejection.

You are seeking "FWB or FB" not one night stands because you appear to be "(not really into that)". This suggests that people who like NSA sex are not wanted and you will be choosy based on a girl's past. (For me friendship develops after you meet, not before. You have to kiss a few frogs to find a prince.)

I would pass you by, as I am sure you would me (as I am not fit or beautiful and too old); but i hope i have explained how some may read your profile and be turned off by it.

It is however who you are so leave it and someday you may find what you want. Good luck on Fab!!

Women look at your photo,read your writing and don't get that little flutter of excitement in their stomachs. They move on.

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"Women look at your photo,read your writing and don't get that little flutter of excitement in their stomachs. They move on."

And sometimes miss some great opportunities, no doubt