FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what is it like??

what is it like??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is it like to have your girl to fuck another man upstairs then you go back up once he has gone to go have your way with her....

intrested in trying but also need advise on getting my head round that fact its just sex and nothing else advise would be great ahaha thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"what is it like to have your girl to fuck another man upstairs then you go back up once he has gone to go have your way with her....

intrested in trying but also need advise on getting my head round that fact its just sex and nothing else advise would be great ahaha thanks "

Don't try it until you have got your head round the fact that its just sex would be my advice.

i agree with you there but what is it like to know that shes being fucked it does turn me on but just need to get the emotional bit out the way

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I don't think it matters what it is like for others. It's how you feel about it that matters.

Chances are, all you will get from this site are positive stories, which may not help your situation when it does happen.

well i do like the idea of it to be honest but i just wanted an idea of it good and bad so i can make my mind on weather its something to try. weather its with one of k's old fuck budys or a total stranger

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My advice would be to choose a total stranger that you would never need to see again if it didn't go as well as you hoped.

that sounds better to be honest!

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"what is it like to have your girl to fuck another man upstairs then you go back up once he has gone to go have your way with her....

intrested in trying but also need advise on getting my head round that fact its just sex and nothing else advise would be great ahaha thanks "

We've been doing this for the past 7 months. For me it's the ultimate horny feeling. i can feel how she's freshly had sex and the feeling is amazing. She tells me all about it as we make love and it adds to us having amazing orgasms together. I've never had a feeling of regret or jealousy as its something that we discussed for a very long time before we actually did it and took our time at it. Kayla takes photos and videos for me which she sends me to add to build up. Kayla enjoys it as much as I do. It's always a mutual decision and we choose the guys together.

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

Always choose a stranger and perhaps chat with them first so you all feel comfy

South London

"Always choose a stranger and perhaps chat with them first so you all feel comfy "

I agree. We chose a friend at first and he couldn't handle the friendship after as he felt awkward although we kept reassuring him it was fine.

Like minded males on here with experience are the best choice.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

It can be thrilling/frustrating/exciting all at once! The imagination is on overdrive! Trying to work out from the sounds they are making what they are doing and what the movements of the bed signify. And the real head messer upper is the periods of quietness when you have absolutely no idea what is going on!

But yes the re-bonding sex afterwards is INTENSE and the revelations exciting

South London

"It can be thrilling/frustrating/exciting all at once! The imagination is on overdrive! Trying to work out from the sounds they are making what they are doing and what the movements of the bed signify. And the real head messer upper is the periods of quietness when you have absolutely no idea what is going on!

But yes the re-bonding sex afterwards is INTENSE and the revelations exciting "

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Question: is it as exciting to watch by webcam?

Although I accept that it would be a very different experience to listening.

South London

"Question: is it as exciting to watch by webcam?

Although I accept that it would be a very different experience to listening."

Haven't tried this yet as the opportunity hasn't been there. But definitely want to try watching via webcam

» Add a new message to this topic