FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Party invite

Party invite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *earl888take2 OP   Woman  over a year ago

marton

I've had my first invite to a party at a club. A club or party has been on my fantasy list for a long time but faced with it as a reality I'm feeling rather nervous. Attend alone seems rather daunting despite very genuine reassurances from the organisers. Any advice for a newbie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Go for it girl!! Tell yourself you're going for the social aspect of it, then if you meet someone you fancy and who you want to have a bit of fun with its a bonus!

marton

I've got a week to talk myself out of it. hah Need to confirm by next weekend

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Go for it girl!! Tell yourself you're going for the social aspect of it, then if you meet someone you fancy and who you want to have a bit of fun with its a bonus! "

I agree. Go for it! The hardest bit is walking through the door. 10 minutes later you will wonder why you were worried

marton

[Removed by poster at 07/08/16 01:01:40]

marton

Thanks for the positive encouragement ladies. X

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

At times like these, I ask my future self who didn't go, if they had any regrets about not going. Were you glad to back out and miss whatever happened, or did you think, on hindsight, that you would have managed it after all? What would have made a difference to persuade you?

The answer gives an insight over a decision which can be changed and it's usually the right one to go.

marton

"At times like these, I ask my future self who didn't go, if they had any regrets about not going. Were you glad to back out and miss whatever happened, or did you think, on hindsight, that you would have managed it after all? What would have made a difference to persuade you?

The answer gives an insight over a decision which can be changed and it's usually the right one to go."

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

If you go and find you don't like it you are not obliged to stay. Remember you are free to leave at any point. That should help a little with the nerves and get you through the door!

Might also help if you ask the host about other single females going and ask if they can message you. At least then you will know someone when you get there.

marton

Great idea, I've asked if they can introduce my profile to a few people beforehand. X

» Add a new message to this topic