FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Usual profile advice

Usual profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there must be loads of these every day but I'd love to have my profile picked apart by you lovely lot an advice greatly appreciated I'm struggling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you know there are loads of posts like yours every day what not read them and see what's said

Because everyone writes a different profile mine might not have the same things wrong with it as the guys that asked before

"Because everyone writes a different profile mine might not have the same things wrong with it as the guys that asked before "

Most of the advice given tends to be generic

"I know there must be loads of these every day but I'd love to have my profile picked apart by you lovely lot an advice greatly appreciated I'm struggling"

The content isn't bad at all. The grammar and sentence structure does, however, need serious improvement.

Just a couple of things. I personally never like to see someone stating that they are clean and smell nice. Isn't that a given?

Your photos may not be to many ladies' liking. Many say they do not like action shots. Your third photo has a toilet cistern visible in the background which is never enticing.

Overall, not bad, but room for improvement. Good luck.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Would you really meet a 99yr old?

Profile seems ok, a bit repeaty in the middle about rope but otherwise I'd say ok

I read profiles and try to take notice I don't send out one liner messages or pics of my dick I tried to write a decent profile again not two lines I have a face pic up and I treat everyone how I like to be treated but it's not working at the mo

Thanks , I will try some new pics and a few full stops and look at the repete bit as well

"Thanks , I will try some new pics and a few full stops and look at the repete bit as well "

Grammar is clearly a problem for you. It will not put everyone off but will put some people off.

Grammar and spelling checkers are available.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Men, for some reason, often don't think about what Is in the background of photos. Is it a case of 'yeah, that will do for the bitches' or a case of just couldn't be arsed to make an effort?

Why would anyone think that a toilet cistern sticking out of the side of their head would be remotely sexy?

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I know there must be loads of these every day but I'd love to have my profile picked apart by you lovely lot an advice greatly appreciated I'm struggling"

the only profile advice I can give is this write your profile for yourself not for others .your profile in my opinion should be about you as a man not written as if your entering a popularity contest.

that way you are being true to yourself and offering those who choose to read it a true snap shot of you as a man .

those who like the snap shot of yourself you presented will message you those who don't wont but at least you have been true to yourself in your projection of yourself though your profile .

Ha ha i realise repeat is spelt wrong but you're right grammar is not one of my strong points Ive always worked with my hands

It's not bad, the text is a bit clunky to read because of punctuation issues but unlike many I think I have an idea of what you are looking for and into etc.

I would hope an amateur photographer would have a better eye for detail, there are some great mens pics on here that are tasteful and tempting. Have a look at other profiles for ideas as pics are what a lot of people turn to first.

Don't worry the cistern pic will be going and the action shot is gone .

Easy saying be true to yourself and I have I think no reason not to be but what do you do when that doesn't work

Be patient! There area a lot of single guys on here who would have loved a veri within nine weeks of joining. Your initial messages need to catch the eye too,but in a good way, to get people to even look that far. Good luck!

Oops, hope that Good luck doesn't come across in a "you'll need it" way, not what I meant. Just can take time and a bit of luck to connect with the right people.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Don't worry the cistern pic will be going and the action shot is gone .

Easy saying be true to yourself and I have I think no reason not to be but what do you do when that doesn't work "

But it will OP by removing pictures you are/already not being true to yourself and entering into a popularity contest allowing others to mould you to what they like to see instead of you being yourself .

Like attracts like OP fake ruins that dynamic and is the coarse of so much trouble with in this online sex meets world in my opinion .

Mate I came for some advice id be a dick not to take the obvious stuff .

And got to be honest this situation I'm going with female perspective

The amount of men on here the luck probably will be needed but new what you meant thanks

» Add a new message to this topic