FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How best to arrange

How best to arrange

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I want to make my FB's (she's not on here, I'm trying to change that) fantasy come true but not sure how to Arrange it.

Would need 3 to 5 other guys for a session where she's my sub and I'm in charge of everything that happens.

Anyone ever done anything like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I want to make my FB's (she's not on here, I'm trying to change that) fantasy come true but not sure how to Arrange it.

Would need 3 to 5 other guys for a session where she's my sub and I'm in charge of everything that happens.

Anyone ever done anything like this? "

Advertise in the meets/events? Not sure myself, but she's a lucky lady! Get her on here

"So I want to make my FB's (she's not on here, I'm trying to change that) fantasy come true but not sure how to Arrange it.

Advertise in the meets/events? Not sure myself, but she's a lucky lady! Get her on here "

Yeah we've discussed a joint profile. She's kinky but not very experienced at being kinky so is allowing me to corrupt her. She wants a woman to play with soon

Advertise in the meets/events? Not sure myself, but she's a lucky lady! Get her on here

Yeah we've discussed a joint profile. She's kinky but not very experienced at being kinky so is allowing me to corrupt her. She wants a woman to play with soon "

I think you would need to get her on here before putting meets up, unless you want the hassle of adding ppl on whats app/skype so they can see who they are meeting etc....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Anyone ever done anything like this? "

Couples profile is a must for this. Asking 3 to 5 men to come round for a "session" as you describe with an unknown woman sounds extremely dodgy although I'm sure you're genuine.

Couples profile is a must for this. Asking 3 to 5 men to come round for a "session" as you describe with an unknown woman sounds extremely dodgy although I'm sure you're genuine. "

Yeah I'm working on that one. She's unsure but I'm sure we will get there

Couples profile is a must for this. Asking 3 to 5 men to come round for a "session" as you describe with an unknown woman sounds extremely dodgy although I'm sure you're genuine. "

Oh so much this.

Couples profile is a must for this. Asking 3 to 5 men to come round for a "session" as you describe with an unknown woman sounds extremely dodgy although I'm sure you're genuine.

Yeah I'm working on that one. She's unsure but I'm sure we will get there "

So you keep saying. Until she is sure, it is not going to happen. If she is not willing to partake in a joint profile, it seems highly unlikely that she will engage in group sex, or the arranging of it on here.

So you keep saying. Until she is sure, it is not going to happen. If she is not willing to partake in a joint profile, it seems highly unlikely that she will engage in group sex, or the arranging of it on here."

It's more photos on here that she isn't sure about not meeting or anything like that

Forum Mod

East Sussex

So you keep saying. Until she is sure, it is not going to happen. If she is not willing to partake in a joint profile, it seems highly unlikely that she will engage in group sex, or the arranging of it on here.

It's more photos on here that she isn't sure about not meeting or anything like that "

I think you should be addressing her concerns about having a joint profile before even thinking of asking for advice on setting up her fantasy.

It's more photos on here that she isn't sure about not meeting or anything like that "

Since photos are optional, that seems very unlikely.

It's more photos on here that she isn't sure about not meeting or anything like that

Since photos are optional, that seems very unlikely."

No point in a profile without a picture is there.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

No point in a profile without a picture is there. "

Does your parner expect the men to come round not knowing what she looks like? Mind you some would.

Could be body pics not face

Photos do not require faces or identifying features. It still sounds very unlikely.

No point in a profile without a picture is there.

Photos do not require faces or identifying features. It still sounds very unlikely."

Seen as you were so doubting here is our couples profile.

"Young Man and Shy Woman"

» Add a new message to this topic