FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > men who claim to be single, when they're not

men who claim to be single, when they're not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousplumpgirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Inverclyde/paisley

can i ask why men, say they are single, on profile, and it ends up that they are actually with living a gf and or married ?

caught a few out saying single and when u ask a few questions, like do u have own place, etc, can u accomdate...

they say.... oh yes, I am single.. the gf/wife doesn't know....but would u F**k me anyway. grrrrrrr

what should happen to the men who lie on here? i am really sick of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh you were late last night...

What do you do if your in a pub/club and someone is chatting you up and you realise they have a wife/GF?

That's what you should do here too (unless it's to pour his drink over his head)

Does A Persons Status Matter?

I've never understood why there's such a fuss about whether a man is married in a relationship or single. There doesn't seem to be such a fuss about women.

Surely a person goes onto a swingers' site looking for sex or, at least, interested in sex.

I've met a number married women who cannot find the sex life they want either from one man or solely from one man. I see no point in passing some moral or ethical judgement on them.

We meet for sex. Quite often a chat, and that's it.

Surely playing around is the purpose of a swingers site. Surely, it's not up to anyone to condemn or judge others' behaviour.

If someone wishes to lie to or mislead their partner that's their decision. In ideal world complete honestly would be the best option. But, there are also individuals who feel attached to their partners but cannot achieve sexual happieness either from them or from them alone.

In every other way, they are happily married or related. Sometimes there is deception. This, of course, is not the best option. What is the sexually unsatisfied person to do?

Honestly is the best option but it's not always possible.

Of course, some women fear ending in a cat-fight. And that's understandable. But, again,that fails to address the issue of why their partner was straying.

Sex needs are powerful and they can't and, probably, shouldn't be suppressed.

Passing moral judgements or others is usually pointless!

Last line in above post should have read, Passing moral judgements on others is usually pointless.

I dont think that there is anything wrong with the so called single guys playing behind wives back but I do think that they should be more open and honest to their prospective meets.

One problem that can occur with married men/women is that their partner finds out. Partner will then often scour through mobile phone/emails etc to find out whats going on and could go on to give abuse to any strange numbers in the phone book!!!

Hence why I feel that your prospective meets should know and then its down to the married man/woman to assure of discretion and confidentiality.

Steve

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"Does A Persons Status Matter?

................"

That's not strictly true. It IS always possible - it simply may not always be acceptable to the cheating party.

well, as a guy that is now separated but did play whilst with wife, I was always open about my situation, just as i am now.

My solution would be to have the category of "married but looking" when choosing your status.

Oh, and what about women doing this, or singles setting up couples profiles?

I've never understood why there's such a fuss about whether a man is married in a relationship or single. There doesn't seem to be such a fuss about women.

Passing moral judgements or others is usually pointless!"

Status means nothing... but a lying git does eh!! So its ok to lie to get laid.. says more than you think lol!

"

Status means nothing... but a lying git does eh!! So its ok to lie to get laid.. says more than you think lol! "

Totally agree! Thats why I have been honest in the past and wouldn't approach a woman or couple that wouldn't meet married guys. Thats also why my profile has the information about my current situation on it.

To be honest, I think that this fact about myself is why I have done pretty well on here. Guys have actually started messaging me asking me what is my secret! I tell them there is no secret, just be honest! If a woman wants you, then they want you. No point in lying about things just to get what you want, they will see through it and then what have you got?

The thing I would add though, is that i hope this thread doesn't start on about women that sleep with married guys. Thats a WHOLE other thread and must be kept separate!

X

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Surely a person goes onto a swingers' site looking for sex or, at least, interested in sex.

I've met a number married women who cannot find the sex life they want either from one man or solely from one man. I see no point in passing some moral or ethical judgement on them.

Surely playing around is the purpose of a swingers site. Surely, it's not up to anyone to condemn or judge others' behaviour.

If someone wishes to lie to or mislead their partner that's their decision. In ideal world complete honestly would be the best option. But, there are also individuals who feel attached to their partners but cannot achieve sexual happieness either from them or from them alone.

In every other way, they are happily married or related. Sometimes there is deception. This, of course, is not the best option. What is the sexually unsatisfied person to do?

Of course, some women fear ending in a cat-fight. And that's understandable. But, again,that fails to address the issue of why their partner was straying.

Of course it matters, it gives people the option of playing with marrieds or not....wether that female or male so I disagree with that part of your post.

The rest of your post I agree with.

What people do with their lives is nothing to do with us, why they do it, is nothing to do with us either.

er...guess

"

What people do with their lives is nothing to do with us, why they do it, is nothing to do with us either.

"

Is that actually true? Surely if someone you're (innocently and in ignorance of their domestic situation) playing with is cheating there's the risk that will bring trouble to your door.

If you KNOW about it and have weighed up the risks that's one thing. Not knowing is something entirely different.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Is that actually true? Surely if someone you're (innocently and in ignorance of their domestic situation) playing with is cheating there's the risk that will bring trouble to your door.

If you KNOW about it and have weighed up the risks that's one thing. Not knowing is something entirely different."

We don't meet with marrieds, and one of the reasons is what you are saying, we don't want any trouble at "our door" so to speak.

All we can do is go with our gut instinct as to wether the people we meet are really single.

We do our own checks before we meet anyone, and any whiff of "this man is married" we drop like a stone.

Obviously one may slip through the net, but we will know we did all we can to try and make sure they were single.

Some very wise qualifications to my earlier post. From the point of view of the person who is not in the relationship it is better to know, lying, or deceiving is poor way to have fun.

Honesty is the best possible approach. But it's not always possible.

I had an affair with a married woman who was sexually aching. It was the usual failure to get adequate quantities of oral sex as well as desire for more than one man. It was fun and pleasant.

But she couldn't get her husband to perform to a satisfactory level and, besides, her husband wouldn't have been able to understand her needs for other men.

Our involvement gave her what she was looking for sexually otherwise she would have been sexually suffocated. Perhaps that refreshed her. But it also gave her the chance to assess her relationship. Paradoxically, although she withdrew from out relatioship after talking to her husband, it probably strengthened her relationship.

An extra-marital relationship seems to have strenghthened her relationship. But only when they had the issue forced upon by circumstances.

Toital honestly is the best possible option, but when and how to tell a partner matter too. The "third" party should probably always know from the outset, but within a relationship it's more difficult to judge. In some cases, it may be better for the "strayiny" partner to find out if another relationship is what they really need. Many will discover it isn't.

Deliberate deceit and betrayal should always be condemned but honesty or, at least, working towards honesty should be the norm. But without too many moral judgments clouding the issues.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

What gets us is the marrieds (male and female) who say they are being honest about being in a relationship, the only prson they are not being honest with is their partner, can you really trust these people?

Unfortunately during our time on the scene (4 years now) we have seen a few incidents where there have been problems with people playing away.

Don't wish to judge morals at all but we all have choices and ours is not to get involved.

"What gets us is the marrieds (male and female) who say they are being honest about being in a relationship, the only prson they are not being honest with is their partner, can you really trust these people?

Unfortunately during our time on the scene (4 years now) we have seen a few incidents where there have been problems with people playing away.

Don't wish to judge morals at all but we all have choices and ours is not to get involved."

I agree and before when I was still with my wife, you are right completely. Now she knows everything I am doing whilst we are separated, but I fully know not all guys are as honest with their partner, and this is wrong. That is why you then get cancelled meets etc...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

with the greatest of respect i disagree with various bits of what you said...

Does a persons status matter.....

Absolutley it does!!!!

If a couple ask to play with a single guys..... and you happen to be married, or have a gf, then surely you are deceiving them!

You are then in effect make my job harder as a truely single guy... and if people have been lied to in the past then they are less likely to play with the truely single guys in the future....

I have absolutely no problem if you are playing away, that choice is yours, so long as you are honest about it and don't hide behind the "single guy" moniker,

I have played with married ladies, most with the hubbys consent but one ot two without, but I know there circumstance and then that is then MY decision to make.....

If is a case of giving people the full information, and then letting them make up there own minds....

Again much that you say makes sense. Honesty is the best option.

But it might help if terms were defined a bit better.

Lets just use the terms Husband (H), Wife (W) and Third Party (TP).

I can see no case where a Third Party should lie to either H or W. Likewise I can see no reason why H or W should lie to TP. Although, I'm sure there may be good reasons, but I can't think of any.

However, I am aware that H and W may not always find it easy to be honest with each other. Sexual frustration may not always mean that the relationship is weak in other areas. One of the two may need to fulfill themselves out of marriage. They may need to discover that an extra-marital affair isn't for them after all.

The partner with the needs should not suppress those needs. otherwise they will sexually suffocate.

Getting to the point when H and W can talk openly doesn't come at the outset. It may take time. It may never happen. that's why judgement shouldn't be made.

But working towards a greater level of honesty is always desirable. The difficult bit is when and how!

all it boils down to is not being misled, yes we are all on here for sex but I have been in the situation while with a 'single' guy his wife phoned my mobile and asked me was I with her husband! he had left a piece of paper lying about with my number on.... I gave him the phone to talk to her got my coat, took my phone back and left. I was put in a situation not of my making and was made to feel uncomfortable and a cheat, if he had been honest and told me he was married from the outset I would have been more able to make a decision based on truth.

Norfolk

Surely plaing behind your partners back is having an affair or am I completely missing the point? the fact that you are on a swing site doesn't change this or does it? The only difference as I see it is that you don't have to go out and find a willing victim

Good to see a lot of open and non-prejudiced comments on this subject for a change!

A friend said to me many years ago, I can't remember what we were actually talking about at the time, that "you never know what goes on behind closed doors"!! Personally, I believe those are wise words!!

Several posts here have already outlined a number of things which can be going on behind closed doors, so I'll not repeat them.

I would agree 100% that those 'singles' who are being dishonest about their status should be shunned and 'outed'!

And those who state that they won't play with marrieds? I really don't have a problem with them, it's a free country and it's up to them who they meet. Something I do think is confusing is that "single" means different things to different people, and so I think it would be useful to have some distinction between 'single' as in unattached and 'single' as in a person on there own!

The other thing about marrieds is the need for 110% discretion, and that applies to the married person themself as much as the other party. We can all make mistakes, but 110% security and discretion really is essential.

With regard to a spouse/partner discovering what their other half has been up to, and decides to take some action against the 3rd party, I have experienced the scenario and it's not pleasant!!

er...guess

"Surely plaing behind your partners back is having an affair or am I completely missing the point? the fact that you are on a swing site doesn't change this or does it? The only difference as I see it is that you don't have to go out and find a willing victim"

I think most people see 'having an affair' as different from swinging. Having an affair is usually a longer term business between just two people, one of whom often has higher expectations of where the affair will go than the other, while hardly anyone in swinging expects more of it than short term fun. That's not to say strong long term friendships can't be built between swingers but, in my experience, they rarely threaten marriages.

Inverclyde/paisley

my point is the married men LYING to "US",

the females on here

i am talking about them saying they are single, in the conversations to us, and they're not..single at all

its not about whether they're cheating , which i am not keen on at all, cos swinging is all about trust, especially being a single female

"can i ask why men, say they are single, on profile, and it ends up that they are actually with living a gf and or married ?

caught a few out saying single and when u ask a few questions, like do u have own place, etc, can u accomdate...

they say.... oh yes, I am single.. the gf/wife doesn't know....but would u F**k me anyway. grrrrrrr

what should happen to the men who lie on here? i am really sick of it"

A lot of people men and woman come on here and play away from home due to an unhappy relationship at home but something that always strikes me is if they spend the time looking into fixing their relationship rather than investing the time on a swinging site they might fix their marraiges. fair enuff in some cases theres no fix, but many times it just might.

As for doing something about this all i suggest is be cautious when talking to folks.

Point 1.

It's wrong to lie to ppl about your status, the truth always comes out in the end.

Point 2.

This is purely MY point of view, but I equate the men who lie about being single to being the ones MOST likely being timewasters!

I've said my piece but why is the assumption of so many that it's only men who lie about their status?

"I've said my piece but why is the assumption of so many that it's only men who lie about their status?"

probably because the sheer ammount of males on the site compared to woman.

It doesn't matter what your status is, as long as you are honest about it.

I don't want to mess with married or attached men that play behind their partners backs, because I don't want any comeback later! Nor would I want to assist in a mans deception.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 12/07/09 20:55:50]

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

A number of things on my mind:

1) Whilst some people don't want to meet/play with "single but married" men (at all), some don't mind as long as the honesty is there and they are given that option.

Swinging does require some basic level of honesty, and I agree - the people you play with need certain basics to be true. If a single guy is actually married or has a partner that is unaware of his "co-curricular activities", then in essence, that partner's opinion is that he has lied to her and hence cheated on her (or him, for gay partners). Surely this cannot be seen as swinging in any sense?

2) I don't like single guys that cheat and ruin it for others ruining it for me - a couple I know met with ONE single guy when they started playing, and sadly he was a tw*t so they swore off single guys.

Its a shame as we get on but that one experience means we understand that they and I will NEVER play. Because of that ONE tw*t.

3) I'm as single as single can be - I however do not appreciate comments like "so you basically swing cause you can't get a wife/gf".

Its my choice - if I did that to "prove" that I could, then I'd basically be one of the said "single but married" guys we so deride. Or I'd be playing as a couple (that didn't work for me so I'm not doing THAT again! lol)

4) How come no one addresses this same issue with "single but married" WOMEN We know they exist, most of us know one - yet no one bats an eyelid.

I had to laugh when I saw one lady's profile that had 2 interesting comments (paraphrased):

"I am married and hubby doesn't know - the relationship is going no where hence why I do this, so i would appreciate discretion" and in the next bit "single guys, if you're married I don't ant to know, no matter how big your cock is!". Double standards? And how come loads of couples are SO willing to "turn a blind eye" in the case of women that do this, yet have a massive go at single guys that do? I'm interested in this.

5) In my opinion, its simple - criticise both men and women [that do this] or criticise neither. Picking and choosing merely fuels the "double standards" debate.

Norfolk

"A number of things on my mind:

1) Whilst some people don't want to meet/play with "single but married" men (at all), some don't mind as long as the honesty is there and they are given that option.

Swinging does require some basic level of honesty, and I agree - the people you play with need certain basics to be true. If a single guy is actually married or has a partner that is unaware of his "co-curricular activities", then in essence, that partner's opinion is that he has lied to her and hence cheated on her (or him, for gay partners). Surely this cannot be seen as swinging in any sense?

2) I don't like single guys that cheat and ruin it for others ruining it for me - a couple I know met with ONE single guy when they started playing, and sadly he was a tw*t so they swore off single guys.

Its a shame as we get on but that one experience means we understand that they and I will NEVER play. Because of that ONE tw*t.

3) I'm as single as single can be - I however do not appreciate comments like "so you basically swing cause you can't get a wife/gf".

Its my choice - if I did that to "prove" that I could, then I'd basically be one of the said "single but married" guys we so deride. Or I'd be playing as a couple (that didn't work for me so I'm not doing THAT again! lol)

4) How come no one addresses this same issue with "single but married" WOMEN We know they exist, most of us know one - yet no one bats an eyelid.

I had to laugh when I saw one lady's profile that had 2 interesting comments (paraphrased):

"I am married and hubby doesn't know - the relationship is going no where hence why I do this, so i would appreciate discretion" and in the next bit "single guys, if you're married I don't ant to know, no matter how big your cock is!". Double standards? And how come loads of couples are SO willing to "turn a blind eye" in the case of women that do this, yet have a massive go at single guys that do? I'm interested in this.

5) In my opinion, its simple - criticise both men and women [that do this] or criticise neither. Picking and choosing merely fuels the "double standards" debate."

Ahabs - look at our post, we do say about married women playing away being as bad as the men and we avoid them too.

This is one of the best threads we have seen, so many different views but at the end of the day we all have choices and make the ones that suit us.

Totally agree though that all singles shouldn't be tarred with the same brush, its like all football fans being labled hooligans which obviously thay aren't.

unfortunatly you'll find this happens however it's your choice if you decide to take there offer after them coming clean with you wheather you believe them or not .Its your standards that will set you on your way as someone else said or actualy a good few groaning in forums does no real good otherwise there would be hundreds here complaining fact is most will do what you say why ?,who cares just ban them in future and move onward pet .people try everything just look at other threads best wishes go with what your tummy tells you to it's prob right tgc njoy xxx

I like any other f/m or couple get it you just need to wisen up to there words love xxxtgc

Its the numpties that lie that gives genuine guys like myself a bad name. Now i don't bother contacting anybody unless someone contacts me first.

"Its the numpties that lie that gives genuine guys like myself a bad name. Now i don't bother contacting anybody unless someone contacts me first.

"

I agree!

I find its simpler to give someone who`s profile I like a wink and let them follow it up if they want. Ok it might mean I dont get to meet too many ppl, but I have found that most ppl assume if you message them when your single its quite often the "oh god, another single troll" response.

Though saying that some assume just a wink is being lazy, but I see it as a wink shows interest but not a wish to intrude where I am not wanted. A quick glance at my profile should suffice rather than reading through some (possibly long winded) introduction message I send. Be assured If I wink I have read your profile.

status does matter, would u be happy to fuck a cheating DIShonest lying person? cos that was somone who is cheating on their partner is. male of female, it does not matter if u let fellow swingers know the truth, the important person who needs to know is the person your cheating on,

good point kitty ,However people still on occasion take married other ones up on there offer as sad as it really is x

Norfolk

Well said Kitty - its exactly our point of view

By *igBunnyWoman  over a year ago

My Town

i would be worried about a potential playmate's partner hacking into their emails and getting my details and hounding me, for messing with their man (not that I have ever done it)

A friend was messing about in cyber land, and their partner got into their msn and caused all sort of trouble for them.

It was nasty!!!!

i dont think anything should happen to them , we are not here to judge other peoples lives , i can understand being pissed off with them about lying but when you ask the questions and get the feeling they are lying or they tell you and your not comfortable why not just walk away ? thanks but no thanks end of story . block them if you have to , but i think they should look at the reasons for their actions , who knows maybe they are legitimate , and no i AM a single guy lol

I'm married and we've spoken out this on many occasions, she's not into swinging yet but is interested, and as said ok for me to meet, i will be honest to who ever i speak to. if there not into meeting married men then it's ok by me. But they shouldn't tell porky pies. Everyone knows why were all here and should show respect

We have no deep moral issues with marrieds playing away - the bottom line is that their marriage / sex life / reasons for playing away are nothing to do with us. However, we prefer to avoid married men simply because we've found it's just too much hassle arranging meets with them.

They generally can't accommodate, can't meet at weekends (the only time we can play) and even if they can, quite often spend time looking at their watches to get home by their 'curfew' even if they can get out. Being told a guy can get out 'for a couple of hours' hardly inspires us to want to meet him! We just can't be bothered with it to be honest.

We tend to play at clubs and if we meet a guy we'd like to play with (and the feeling is mutual), whether he's married or not doesn't come into it (how would you know anyway?). He's at the club, we're at the club and we have the opportunity to play.

I can imagine it's very different for a single fem though. If an irate wife contacted pom and me about her husband's infidelity, we could confidently say that we're swingers TOGETHER so aren't cheating and she needs to take the issue up with her errant spouse. However, it would be a lot more awkward for a single fem caught up in that situation. I can fully understand why she wouldn't want to touch a married guy with a bargepole.

As for status on profiles ... a good idea if only everyone was honest but I think we all know plenty aren't. However, with experience, you can normally sniff out a married guy who is lying on his status pretty quickly and can act accordingly.

Norfolk

"We have no deep moral issues with marrieds playing away - the bottom line is that their marriage / sex life / reasons for playing away are nothing to do with us. However, we prefer to avoid married men simply because we've found it's just too much hassle arranging meets with them.

They generally can't accommodate, can't meet at weekends (the only time we can play) and even if they can, quite often spend time looking at their watches to get home by their 'curfew' even if they can get out. Being told a guy can get out 'for a couple of hours' hardly inspires us to want to meet him! We just can't be bothered with it to be honest.

We tend to play at clubs and if we meet a guy we'd like to play with (and the feeling is mutual), whether he's married or not doesn't come into it (how would you know anyway?). He's at the club, we're at the club and we have the opportunity to play.

I can imagine it's very different for a single fem though. If an irate wife contacted pom and me about her husband's infidelity, we could confidently say that we're swingers TOGETHER so aren't cheating and she needs to take the issue up with her errant spouse. However, it would be a lot more awkward for a single fem caught up in that situation. I can fully understand why she wouldn't want to touch a married guy with a bargepole.

As for status on profiles ... a good idea if only everyone was honest but I think we all know plenty aren't. However, with experience, you can normally sniff out a married guy who is lying on his status pretty quickly and can act accordingly."

We are much te same but won't knowingly meet a married person playing away (male of female) but have played with both at clubs and not asked the question so don't know the answer.

Just as another point, do you people watch at clubs? if you are there all day it can be quite an experience, the number of singles that leave between 4.45 and 5.30 is staggering amd again around 11 ............ Wonder why that is?

By *rouble and strifeCouple  over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

didnt you remove the brilliant post in the scottish forum reasons why a single man cant accomm

"can i ask why men, say they are single, on profile, and it ends up that they are actually with living a gf and or married ?

they say.... oh yes, I am single.. the gf/wife doesn't know....but would u F**k me anyway. grrrrrrr"

If someone tells me that he's single when he's actually married .... he's LYING

If someone uses this site for sex without their partner's knowledge .... they're CHEATING

I don't fuck liars or cheats. They should be ashamed of themselves.

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

ive recieved an e-mail yesterday from a cpl saying he is married but his wife lets him play alone..

i informed him we do not meet cpls unless its at a social or party so he replied he also has a single profile which was D****** so its ok...i checked his other profile and yes it did say he was a GENUINE single male and wanting to meet cpls...

so i had to ask myself why on earth did he have a single profile and a cpls profile..???..anyway i reported this fact to site admin and guess what both his profiles are still live and on this site, whats the point..!!!!!!!!

In swinging there is always this weird hierarchy.

Single women are at the top, then couples, then single guys.

Everyone is always looking for some level of one-up-man-ship. The old, oh yes, we do this and this but not that. Anyone who does that is sick and we wouldn't meet them.

A guy who is married but swinging as a single is just slightly worse than a true single guy.

I think people need to be able to place themselves and others on a ladder to give themselves some sort of moral authority over others.

its not just the men , we have contacted many so called singel girls in our time only to be told they only play with ther partners husbands boyfriends and so on , we think that if you on as a singel then you should be a singel .

"In swinging there is always this weird hierarchy.

Single women are at the top, then couples, then single guys.

Everyone is always looking for some level of one-up-man-ship. The old, oh yes, we do this and this but not that. Anyone who does that is sick and we wouldn't meet them.

A guy who is married but swinging as a single is just slightly worse than a true single guy.

I think people need to be able to place themselves and others on a ladder to give themselves some sort of moral authority over others."

Not really in agreement with that although, based on some of the comments often posted I fully understand why you would think that.

We have come around to the way of thinking that the GENUINE couples and singles are all very much equal because of what they bring to the party.

The wannabes, time wasters, cheats and liars are all simply a complete waste of rations and how much happier would the genuine folk everywhere be without them meddling in this very simple past time

Nr Glasgow

go to page three of the scottish forum reasons why a single man cant accomm heading sure to get a laugh

York/London/Crantock

As always ive gotta add my bit..lol..

a while ago we met a guy from another site similar to this one and after many convo's on here in the chatroom, on msn, and the phone where he said he was single as his wife had died in a car crash a few yrs b4 we decided to meet, wow he was very good and we met a few times but for some reason he always wanted to meet at our place even though he only lived 5 miles away, one night all three of us were at it upstairs hubby, the guy, and i and really going for it when a knock at the door, tony went to see who it was and this middle aged female who was pregnant said is ur wife enojoying shagging my husband..????

It turns our she had been following him for ages and that night followed him to our place, after she calmed down tony let her in where we sat down and chatted, i hade to show her this guys profile and his pics and where it said he was a single guy after losing his wife in a car crash all this time her hubby was upstairs and wouldnt come down...so tony chucked him out and she followed him and we let them get on with it outside...

The moral to this story is be careful guys as us fems arent that stupid...

further question...a guy that plays on his own whether he is married or single is he not a player rather than a swinger...what happend to guys going out on the pull to bars and nightclubs or is it the easy way to look on adult sites these days...stella..xxxx

"a guy that plays on his own whether he is married or single is he not a player rather than a swinger"

Not quite sure what you mean by that. Am I a player because I'm genuinely single? I would never do this behind someones back if I was in a relationship, and I've never been with anyone who would try this out. So because I have a semblence of respect for others I get roped in with people who cheat on their partners?

"what happend to guys going out on the pull to bars and nightclubs or is it the easy way to look on adult sites these days...stella..xxxx"

If all I wanted was randomn sex with a pissed up woman, your right I'd be better off going to a club. Its a damn site easier for a start, but it isn't even in the same league as this. For a start if I approached a couple in a bar for a threesome I'd find my self making a packet from the tooth fairy that night.

Sex comes in many flavours, most that wouldn't be available to me if I was in a relationship with someone who didn't want to try it, or if I was to go 'on the pull'.

we meet a "single" guy other month for a social drink...we all got on very well....we were all going to meet again for fun...the next week we got phone call from his partner of 4 yrs...lucky hubby answered call...we got calls for weeks...not nice for ur her......put us off gen single guys

Christ, another couple from Grimsby getting crap from singles.

I must be the only genuinely single male from town on here

York/London/Crantock

we have to laugh at the caqrs the guys turn up in alot of the time they have baby seats in...dead give away

Inverclyde/paisley

very intresting posts, i cant belive what i have started on here, but great to see the points of view

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I would say it does matter. If the wife or GF knows they are swinging and condones it then fair enough. However a lot of these men are sneakily doing it behind their wifes GF's backs.

i personally think nobody has a right to judge anyone on here regardless of their status.

honesty is always best however. if you are honest then you will never get caught out, never piss anyone off and its easier to be honest then to have to lie and remember what you lied about!

"i personally think nobody has a right to judge anyone on here regardless of their status.

honesty is always best however. if you are honest then you will never get caught out, never piss anyone off and its easier to be honest then to have to lie and remember what you lied about!

"

i think anyone has the right to judge a lying cheating scumbag

why??

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"why??

"

Because if they are prepared to lie to the one person who is meant to mean the world to them........

Then what else are they lying about!

Cheaters are scum, regardless if they are male or female.

You can't fix a relationship by having an affair. You fix relationships by communicating, not getting your leg over with someone else.

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 17/08/09 00:18:38]

Merseyside

what should happen to the men who lie on here? i am really sick of it"

It's not just the men. Some women who are cheating on their partners do it. If a woman is cheating on their husband/partner thats not for me to pass moral judgement. I have no idea of the situation at home, why they are cheating etc. However I would prefer to know if they are really not single like they claim. If soomebody is not getting love, good sex etc at home I think it is up to them if they want to come on a site like this and find it.

Also some single women have on their profiles my husband/boyfriend may join in or just watch? If you have a husband/boyfriend who joins in why don't you make a couple profile?

i thort swinging was all about being open and honest and if someone is messing around without their wife/husband knowing, they aint true swingers they just shaggers lol. swinging is supposed to be about lots and lots of fun but total upfront honesty.

"why??So,suppose a woman spends alot of time"visitng family",but cant take a call on her mobile from you. Or goes on far too many works socials,again,cant take calls. Takes far too many out of the room phone calls. Is given the chance to come clean and says"dont you trust me?". And has said on occasion,they would be scared to admit an affair for fear of losing their soul mate. Whats all that about? So,is a parner cheating?or playing the game as fair as he can see it? But at the same time,being discrete,not taking revenge and bringing other names into it. Not to mention her daughter dropping the odd, "oops" factor in just to confirm suspicions even more. I now see that as a seperate part of her life,and no longer question it,just as my being here is a seperate part of my life. If she ever decides she wants to explore more. We will become a site couple. But,i guess my cards are marked by my posting. So,im not sure i want to meet so many judgemental people. Infact,im considering it as a total waste of my time,not others,as im here to swing. Not date,as alot seem to think the site is here for. Just pure no strings fun,but i can now see by such remarks,by men women and couples,that im scum. No wonder i dont get replies. Someone once said to me,you will have a job getting in on the swinging scene unless you are personally known to one of them,then the doors open. I can now see this to be true. I dont think i should even be on the site,cuz ive not swung yet,and prob never will. But i dont think i can be removed from the site while i try.

Because if they are prepared to lie to the one person who is meant to mean the world to them........

Then what else are they lying about!

Cheaters are scum, regardless if they are male or female.

You can't fix a relationship by having an affair. You fix relationships by communicating, not getting your leg over with someone else."

Discretion is key...

it's one thing married people cheating behind their partners back..their business not mine..

they are here and cool, some folks will meet them and others wont..

but I wish they would just meet, have fun and keep quiet about it..

singing from the hilltops in chat and forums.. kinda goes to rub their wives/husbands nose in it.. and sounds like a 16 year old having had their first shag lol...

discretion discretion and discretion..

my 2p worth .

I totally disagree there, as we met a guy who didnt tell us he was married until we met, which which put us in a akward position, as we are a loveing couple and would never cheat on each other. So you it does matter, as it makes you feel as bad as what you should feel as your part of someone elses cheating. We couldnt stop thinking about his poor wife, and never again would we be put in to that position ever again!!! Its wrong to cheat anyway and should be up front as some people dont care, and its those who you should be meeting up with mate.

Bearing in mind the subject matter,

Cunts seemed rather appropriate

"I totally disagree there, as we met a guy who didnt tell us he was married until we met, which which put us in a akward position, as we are a loveing couple and would never cheat on each other. So you it does matter, as it makes you feel as bad as what you should feel as your part of someone elses cheating. We couldnt stop thinking about his poor wife, and never again would we be put in to that position ever again!!! Its wrong to cheat anyway and should be up front as some people dont care, and its those who you should be meeting up with mate."

sorry, let me clarify..

I think everyone should be honest about their situation upfront on profile, then you can decide to meet married peeps..

some people meet them...

some don't..

it's a personal choice.

my point was about discretion following any meet.

sorry to hear you were put in a horrible situation.

what diference does it make wether married or not. if your on site then it,s to meet and have sex. so should,nt make a bloody difference you either want to shag them or you dont. i however cant condone there dishonesty but swingers swing not interigate people

sure dude, but we not all desperate and gonna shag anyone with a pulse..

and some write profiles being quite specific in what they are looking for..

not 2 lines saying anything will do.

"what diference does it make wether married or not. if your on site then it,s to meet and have sex. so should,nt make a bloody difference you either want to shag them or you dont. i however cant condone there dishonesty but swingers swing not interigate people"

Nobody is being interrogated. People are stating their choices as to whether they want to be part of a marital deceit or not. It beggars belief to get messages like , yeah babe I am married but at least im honest, they really haven't thought about honesty at all. Surely their first honesty should be to their life partner not an internet stranger?

I tend not to moralise with them I just say no thanks.

Another reason NOT to get involved with marrieds or attacheds is..... Whilst they revel in the secrecy , deception and highs the other party cannot phone them , has to fit in around their domestic situation and has to accomodate. Not messing with marrieds is not just a moral decision it's practical and selfish .... they are not worth the hassle absolutely nothing to offer in a sea of fabbberrrrlussssss singles.

Nr Glasgow

a female or couple should not be questioned or have to give a reason why they wont meet married guys or guys they think are married.there are women on this site that will meet married guys so maybe they can add it to there profile if they wish to do so

Well nice guys tell the truth, I am married my wife swings too but due to various reasons I am allowed to play alone as she is too, I always tell her when I have a meet and you can talk to her on the phone if you think I am lying, hell i'll bring her too if you want!

"they aint true swingers they just shaggers lol" yeah I have had that with couples too, they usually turn out to be fake when they wont talk on phone or cam first, one wasted trip too many you know who u are.

By *manteukMan  over a year ago

surrey

There are sometime circumstances as with me where I am seperated (soon to be Dirvorced) and have kids living at home with me. I have had on a number of occasions been called a cheat liar, etc, because I could meet at weekends or short notice. This comes down to people making judgements on other morals. whilst I do agree that honesty is the best policy, where on the site does it allow for this type of explaination, without again sounding like a liar.

Each to their own, happy swinging

start by putting it on your profile dude, and good luck

» Add a new message to this topic