FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First 3sum

First 3sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi my gf and me talked about having 3sum she is interested in it but don't think she can do it. How do you think I should drop hints and try win her round 3sum would be with another guy. I want put pressure on her at all and if it's no then that's fine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You won't put pressure on her but are asking for ways to convince her? Maybe it just won't happen

I'm asking for ways to approach her about it not ways to get her to do it if it's not going to happen then that's fine but don't wanna go in all guns blazing that's why I'm asking for advice

Go to a club, then all sorts can happen

Not having a go...but your profile States "single" twice and says you are looking for a partner. Does your "g/f" know about your profile on fab?

Maybe showing her how fab works so well for so many people could be a starting point?

Well this is an old profile I used before I was with her

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well this is an old profile I used before I was with her "

If you want a partner to join you in something like this you must be honest with her and yourself. It's no good dropping hints, trying to subtly suggest hoping that she will eventually come round to the idea. Talk to her, say it's a fantasy of yours and you'd like to try it. If you genuinely mean that no means no tell her that too.

But honesty first and foremost.

Ps it takes a minute to amend your profile text.

Have a fantasy chat ? That's how me and the Mr got round to it. We went for a drink, brought up some sexy time and simply asked "what's your fantasy or is there anything you would want to try?" Turns out the Mr loved the idea of people watching, I found fab, made a profile to surprise him and then found out he had already been on it when he was single lol ! Also reassured him if he doesn't want a profile on there I would take it off. Now I would say I'm more into it than him lol xx

"Well this is an old profile I used before I was with her "

Is it an old meet request too?

By *onia1969Woman  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Have a chat about fantasies . Tell her what your fantasy is a 3sum. Then ask her what hers is..... if she as one then maybe that can be done to. But don't put pressure on her or say I will only do your fantasy if u do mine

» Add a new message to this topic