FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What do women look for in a man

What do women look for in a man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do women look for say if they was reading your profile quite new this so ain't really got a clue what to write down

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Intelligence, wit, humour, manners and confidence are all attractive traits but a handsome face with a cheeky grin is very attractive too.

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

1. personality. Seriously inject your personality into your profile. A bit of Wit, humour and intelligence please for me!

2. Express your wants and needs from a meet. Profiles which state "anything goes" put me off. What are your limits too. Safe sex vs bare back, body type preferences, kinky or vanilla, .... You get the picture

3. Photos. A couple of tasteful cock pics is fine but some nice underwear and clothes shots too. Torso, bum, back, thighs. You don't need to upload face pics to your public gallery if you don't want but have them for messages.

4. A nice opening message and no nagging if we don't reply.

That's it

Red x

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

Would also add your profile name needs changing. 1952 makes me think you're in your mid 60s not early 20s

"Would also add your profile name needs changing. 1952 makes me think you're in your mid 60s not early 20s"
okay thank you lol

depends what they're looking for. i'm looking for compatibility myself.

most would be looking for a good personality and attraction to looks, these would vary between women as to what they like.

when i want NSA i will look for hot looks, and he is polite and not misogynistic. so not really after that much personality wise but i need the guy to respect me. also he needs to be very local so we can meet often and asap.

i'm hoping to find something more now so the personality is more what i'm focusing on, he has to be a decent guy, and fairly attractive.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What do women look for say if they was reading your profile quite new this so ain't really got a clue what to write down "

Women don't all look for the same thing so if you hope to write a profile text that will be universally attractive to all women you've got an impossible task on.

How about being yourself, write what you can offer and what you hope to find in a woman. If you like a social first or are happy to play on a first meet, if you'd go to a club...that sort of thing.

Good luck.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And now I've read your profile you say most of those things.

I would just say that people probably won't message you to find out more, you need to message them

"And now I've read your profile you say most of those things.

I would just say that people probably won't message you to find out more, you need to message them"

Would you say my profile is decent had to work on it today really bad lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would just say that people probably won't message you to find out more, you need to message them Would you say my profile is decent had to work on it today really bad lol"

Yes I would.

I would just say that people probably won't message you to find out more, you need to message them Would you say my profile is decent had to work on it today really bad lol

Yes I would. "

okay that's good then lol

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

I would just say that people probably won't message you to find out more, you need to message them Would you say my profile is decent had to work on it today really bad lol"

It needs punctuation! Very difficult to read in one go, and also contradicting? you want nsa? and then say 1 to 1? 1 to 1 is also nsa...

reads like your looking for relationship.

I would just say that people probably won't message you to find out more, you need to message them Would you say my profile is decent had to work on it today really bad lol

It needs punctuation! Very difficult to read in one go, and also contradicting? you want nsa? and then say 1 to 1? 1 to 1 is also nsa...

reads like your looking for relationship."

okay thanks english wasn't my best subject always done good in maths lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I would. okay that's good then lol "

The thing is I think that if you play about with your profile too much trying to make it acceptable to a small number of forum users you lose the bits that make it personal to you. I think you make it fairly clear that while you are only interested in no strings sex you are an affectionate person and will bring that to meets. There are women here who want that.

Yes I would. okay that's good then lol

The thing is I think that if you play about with your profile too much trying to make it acceptable to a small number of forum users you lose the bits that make it personal to you. I think you make it fairly clear that while you are only interested in no strings sex you are an affectionate person and will bring that to meets. There are women here who want that."

yes very true thank you

i like affectionate meets. hate it when guys whip their pants on as soon as they've cum and fuck off and do one.

"i like affectionate meets. hate it when guys whip their pants on as soon as they've cum and fuck off and do one."
yes definitely i would never do that with a woman women are ment to be shown love and respect and not feel like they've just been used

"i like affectionate meets. hate it when guys whip their pants on as soon as they've cum and fuck off and do one.

yes definitely i would never do that with a woman women are ment to be shown love and respect and not feel like they've just been used "

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Honesty and an ability to spell

"Honesty and an ability to spell"
Yeah do you think i have that ability to spell lol

"i like affectionate meets. hate it when guys whip their pants on as soon as they've cum and fuck off and do one."
cum & run lol

"i like affectionate meets. hate it when guys whip their pants on as soon as they've cum and fuck off and do one.

cum & run lol "

aw, it's kind of humiliating at the time.

cum & run lol

aw, it's kind of humiliating at the time. "

please tell me you didn't swallow too

hands like shovels to make me feel teeny

cum & run lol

please tell me you didn't swallow too "

no. he had a massive dick and did me good with it. it was one of my best meets actually, which was why it bothered me when he did a cum and run.

another guy, i had forgotten about, did trick me into a blow and go. he came pretty quick so it was unexpected.

By *onia1969Woman  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Having a pulse is a good start

Also someone with a sense of humour a personality and can have a good conversation with ti

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

*rewrites profile based on replies*

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

A penis

"*rewrites profile based on replies*"
how else you ment to learn when it's your first time on here it's alright to be humble and ask for help incase you never realised

There are lots of reasons why some profiles stand out. But as it's pretty much a sausage fest on here it's helps to stand out.

I feel we all need to be honest.

The first impression counts. If the lady takes a look at your pic and it's not her type. Then she really isn't going to read his profile.

This being said you need to make your pic stand out. I have spoken to ladies about this. If you have a photo of Pete and the hairy twins! Chances are she may roll her eyes and delete! As I have read on most profiles. Don't have a cock shot! We've seen them all!

If like me your not the average Joe blessed with good looks your profile needs to stand out.

Mine is definitely a work in progress!!

Again we ARE being judged on our pic at first! We all do it. Its what we do with that decision that counts.

I've had a few sorry your not my type massages back. I know they haven't looked at my profile they looked at my pic and thought "nope!"

This is ok! We all have a type. No harm no foul!.

If they do then look at your profile. You need it to stand out!

Again mine is definitely a work in progress!

It's now we can dazzle them with wit and our personality.

But until then it's first impressions only!

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"What do women look for say if they was reading your profile quite new this so ain't really got a clue what to write down "

Credit cards and loose change! seriously, a sense of humour, wit, manners (not in bed though), humanity, empathy and a demon where it counts.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Do you honestly think that every single woman here wants exactly the same thing?

"There are lots of reasons why some profiles stand out. But as it's pretty much a sausage fest on here it's helps to stand out.

I feel we all need to be honest.

The first impression counts. If the lady takes a look at your pic and it's not her type. Then she really isn't going to read his profile.

This being said you need to make your pic stand out. I have spoken to ladies about this. If you have a photo of Pete and the hairy twins! Chances are she may roll her eyes and delete! As I have read on most profiles. Don't have a cock shot! We've seen them all!

If like me your not the average Joe blessed with good looks your profile needs to stand out.

Mine is definitely a work in progress!!

Again we ARE being judged on our pic at first! We all do it. Its what we do with that decision that counts.

I've had a few sorry your not my type massages back. I know they haven't looked at my profile they looked at my pic and thought "nope!"

This is ok! We all have a type. No harm no foul!.

If they do then look at your profile. You need it to stand out!

Again mine is definitely a work in progress!

It's now we can dazzle them with wit and our personality.

But until then it's first impressions only!

"

definitely true

"What do women look for say if they was reading your profile quite new this so ain't really got a clue what to write down

Do you honestly think that every single woman here wants exactly the same thing?"

No but it does help giving me advice what to write down as i say it's my first time on here i just wanted a description of what to write down because I've never done stuff like this before just needed a bit of guidance on what to write down yes i know not everyone is going to like me but i try my best to look a little decent

I would definitely not be looking for someone who had copied a poem that is readily available on google.

That is lazy and unforgivable.

Write your own.

London

"What do women look for say if they was reading your profile quite new this so ain't really got a clue what to write down

Do you honestly think that every single woman here wants exactly the same thing? No but it does help giving me advice what to write down as i say it's my first time on here i just wanted a description of what to write down because I've never done stuff like this before just needed a bit of guidance on what to write down yes i know not everyone is going to like me but i try my best to look a little decent "

So you do think that all women are the same then. Best of luck with that.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Your profile reads well but it is in need of punctuation and capital letters. Good luck

Personally I look for personality, humour and a sense of self worth, something you can't gain really from chatting on here, physically I go for all types, clean, nicely turned out of course. I'm fully aware most guys are not fussy luckily for me and for many on here, but if I think they truly fancy me, that's a start!

H

"Personally I look for personality, humour and a sense of self worth, something you can't gain really from chatting on here, physically I go for all types, clean, nicely turned out of course. I'm fully aware most guys are not fussy luckily for me and for many on here, but if I think they truly fancy me, that's a start!

H"

love that

Do you honestly think that every single woman here wants exactly the same thing? No but it does help giving me advice what to write down as i say it's my first time on here i just wanted a description of what to write down because I've never done stuff like this before just needed a bit of guidance on what to write down yes i know not everyone is going to like me but i try my best to look a little decent

So you do think that all women are the same then. Best of luck with that."

No i don't think all women are the same that's why I've put up what I've put up on my profile my true self most women might not be interested but at least im being true to myself and maybe some woman might like me for it

Your profile reads well but it is in need of punctuation and capital letters. Good luck "

Yeah i already know that english wasn't my favourite subject to be honest though lol more of a maths freak to be honest lol

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Do you honestly think that every single woman here wants exactly the same thing? No but it does help giving me advice what to write down as i say it's my first time on here i just wanted a description of what to write down because I've never done stuff like this before just needed a bit of guidance on what to write down yes i know not everyone is going to like me but i try my best to look a little decent "

OP. I haven't looked at your profile yet, but you do need to add some punctuation. Looking at whet you have written here, just stick in a comma where you break to take a breath or pause.

Whether it should officially be a full stop or a comma, don't worry, just chuck a few in where you pause naturally, and it will be easier to read

Do you honestly think that every single woman here wants exactly the same thing? No but it does help giving me advice what to write down as i say it's my first time on here i just wanted a description of what to write down because I've never done stuff like this before just needed a bit of guidance on what to write down yes i know not everyone is going to like me but i try my best to look a little decent

OP. I haven't looked at your profile yet, but you do need to add some punctuation. Looking at whet you have written here, just stick in a comma where you break to take a breath or pause.

Whether it should officially be a full stop or a comma, don't worry, just chuck a few in where you pause naturally, and it will be easier to read

"

Okay then thanks for the advice

It's so hard to write about yourself and pretty much sell yourself in words.

Trouble on here is people don't really know the person until they meet them and see the real you.

I have given up on my profile I have redone it so much it's done my head in.

Unless your lucky enough to find someone that's been on here a while and has a good reputation your struggle like everyone else it's just pot luck mate.

"It's so hard to write about yourself and pretty much sell yourself in words.

Trouble on here is people don't really know the person until they meet them and see the real you.

Unless your lucky enough to find someone that's been on here a while and has a good reputation your struggle like everyone else it's just pot luck mate. "

Yeah true it was a must that i had to change it before,you should of seen it when i first came on

Unless your lucky enough to find someone that's been on here a while and has a good reputation your struggle like everyone else it's just pot luck mate. Yeah true it was a must that i had to change it before,you should of seen it when i first came on "

Find something else to copy?

Unless your lucky enough to find someone that's been on here a while and has a good reputation your struggle like everyone else it's just pot luck mate. Yeah true it was a must that i had to change it before,you should of seen it when i first came on "

Well like I said it's very difficult on here as it's pretty much 100 men to 1 woman so hang in there, maybe get in the forums mate you can chat in there but again hard to meet anyone.

Have fun young man and good luck

Unless your lucky enough to find someone that's been on here a while and has a good reputation your struggle like everyone else it's just pot luck mate. Yeah true it was a must that i had to change it before,you should of seen it when i first came on

Find something else to copy?"

Just going to leave it now lol if it happens then great if not well it's life x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Just read your profile and it is pretty good. Punctuation is much better than some of your posts on here, so you have obviously sat and worked on it.

Just write pleasant friendly messages to ladies after reading their profile. Try to make your message individual to them, to show you are interested in them, not like you write the same corny compliments to any girl in a 50 mile radius.

Good luck

"Just read your profile and it is pretty good. Punctuation is much better than some of your posts on here, so you have obviously sat and worked on it.

Just write pleasant friendly messages to ladies after reading their profile. Try to make your message individual to them, to show you are interested in them, not like you write the same corny compliments to any girl in a 50 mile radius.

Good luck"

Okay thank you so much for the advice.

Unless your lucky enough to find someone that's been on here a while and has a good reputation your struggle like everyone else it's just pot luck mate. Yeah true it was a must that i had to change it before,you should of seen it when i first came on

Well like I said it's very difficult on here as it's pretty much 100 men to 1 woman so hang in there, maybe get in the forums mate you can chat in there but again hard to meet anyone.

Have fun young man and good luck "

Believe me I'm right in the middle of the forums lol.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Your profile reads well but it is in need of punctuation and capital letters. Good luck Yeah i already know that english wasn't my favourite subject to be honest though lol more of a maths freak to be honest lol "

Welcome lol

My last meet was just what i wanted. Sexy goodlooking and yummy x

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Before looking at a profile, I glance at the name and avatar picture. If the name makes me go 'ewww' or the avatar is yet another cock, then I look no further.

The profile needs to be more than 3 paragraphs long and have humour, intelligence and general chat that's appealing.

Here's a Clue...we all like different things x

London

"Here's a Clue...we all like different things x"

Shhhhh, some men think we are 'women'.

By *oodlandCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

There is over 3.5 billion women in the world, each and everyone will give you a different answer.

With a question like your's Op, I would suggest that you watch 'What Women Want' - that will provide the exact answers you need

"Here's a Clue...we all like different things x"
Yes i found that out quite quickly lmaoo

"Before looking at a profile, I glance at the name and avatar picture. If the name makes me go 'ewww' or the avatar is yet another cock, then I look no further.

The profile needs to be more than 3 paragraphs long and have humour, intelligence and general chat that's appealing.

"

Thanks for that what do you see when you look at my profile lol

"There is over 3.5 billion women in the world, each and everyone will give you a different answer.

With a question like your's Op, I would suggest that you watch 'What Women Want' - that will provide the exact answers you need "

Yeah definitely true

"My last meet was just what i wanted. Sexy goodlooking and yummy x "
Was it fill me in lol

cum & run lol

no. he had a massive dick and did me good with it. it was one of my best meets actually, which was why it bothered me when he did a cum and run.

another guy, i had forgotten about, did trick me into a blow and go. he came pretty quick so it was unexpected. "

massive dick good meet what more do you want

cum & run lol

another guy, i had forgotten about, did trick me into a blow and go. he came pretty quick so it was unexpected.

massive dick good meet what more do you want "

the suck and blow was average size.

» Add a new message to this topic