FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Non smoking smokers!!!

Non smoking smokers!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please can someone explain why a smoker would put non smoker on their profile??

Had a great social with a couple last night, who state on profile non smokers....but they didn't stop smoking the entire time I was there.

I really liked them but I can't play with smokers....my profile states it.

Also why didnt i just face them with it?? I'm such a pussy.

Ps please don't think this a smoking hater thread...it just my choice and more about people not being open about things

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because it limits the amount of people they will appeal to.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

think it all comes down to people wont meet smokers, we both smoke john less then me..but we are surprised by how many non smokers smokers we meet ..think the vape ones are thinking to not smoke..lol..

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I love it when they state non smokers yet actually have pictures of them smoking on their profile.

Thats a special type of stupid

"Pussy" has the means to stop a guy smoking in her presence if he wants sex . . and it's true . . she simply asks them do they realise how smoking makes their spunk taste so vile.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yeah it's annoying isn't it,I've had it. From that first kiss you can tell there's no way they're a non smoker,it turns me off.

Yes - It's so that they can appeal to more people. Bet you're glad you had a social now lol

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Poor naïve OP, this is Fabswingers you know. Try not to expect too much truthfulness then you won't be disappointed.

Rule of thumb x

Yep. People lie about all sorts as they don't want their options limited.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Poor naïve OP, this is Fabswingers you know. Try not to expect too much truthfulness then you won't be disappointed.

Rule of thumb x"

Well I guess my openess and honesty doesnt extend to everyone lol....

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Folk have "won't meet smokers" on their profile. By merely putting that on your profile you open yourself up to a world of non smoker opportunities.

Always amuses me, when we meet a non smoker that says "oh, thank god you smoke" and proceeds to spark one up.

I think you're right to be wary of anyone who lies just to get sex. People shouldn't feel conned into letting others use their body.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

There are Fabstraights, Fabsingles and Fabnonsmokers...All coming under the category of Fabtruthmongers when in reality we all know they're a bunch of lying, cheating hypocrites.Tell the truth in your profile and Fab becomes so much easier and more enjoyable. We don't lie, we have no airs and graces and folks can take us as they find us and we make no apologies for being us.

"There are Fabstraights, Fabsingles and Fabnonsmokers...All coming under the category of Fabtruthmongers when in reality we all know they're a bunch of lying, cheating hypocrites.Tell the truth in your profile and Fab becomes so much easier and more enjoyable. We don't lie, we have no airs and graces and folks can take us as they find us and we make no apologies for being us."

Exactly ! How much easier Fab would be if people just said who they are , what they want and stuck to it . We've met non smokers for a social reeking of tobacco with yellow fingers and bumped into non smokers who've popped out to the toilet - for a fag .

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Same as people who put will meet smokers then assume your not going to smoke

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

"think it all comes down to people wont meet smokers, we both smoke john less then me..but we are surprised by how many non smokers smokers we meet ..think the vape ones are thinking to not smoke..lol.. "

I'm a vaper

I haven't had a cigarette in 4 years

I am a non smoker

"Folk have "won't meet smokers" on their profile. By merely putting that on your profile you open yourself up to a world of non smoker opportunities.

Always amuses me, when we meet a non smoker that says "oh, thank god you smoke" and proceeds to spark one up."

I (Mr) am a smoker, Mrs isn't. But it's astonishing how many people who are listed as "won't meet smokers" approach us. I'll politely point that out to them and they seem to think it's OK. Now I am a mindful smoker around those that don't (with Mrs being a non-smoker and hating the smell) and yes I know the smell can't be gotten rid of entirely with mints, breath spray, aftershave or deodorant. But I'll still refuse to meet people listed as won't meet smokers no matter what they say, because in all honesty, I would spend a lot of my time being self conscious about it, and I want to feel entirely comfortable.

By *ornylady71Woman  over a year ago

near Bury

"think it all comes down to people wont meet smokers, we both smoke john less then me..but we are surprised by how many non smokers smokers we meet ..think the vape ones are thinking to not smoke..lol..

I'm a vaper

I am a non smoker

"

That's great keep up the good work,

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Cam them for a few hours to see that they aren't compulsively lighting up.

What I can’t get my head round is profiles who say they will not meet smokers, cannot stand the taste of tobacco on someone’s breath/lips but list rimming as an interest....so quite happy to stick their tongue up your ass but god forbid the merest hint of tobacco, most smokers will not smoke during a meet and respect the wishes of non-smokers.

By *P1964Woman  over a year ago

gillingham

"Please can someone explain why a smoker would put non smoker on their profile??

Had a great social with a couple last night, who state on profile non smokers....but they didn't stop smoking the entire time I was there.

I really liked them but I can't play with smokers....my profile states it.

Ps please don't think this a smoking hater thread...it just my choice and more about people not being open about things "

Not nice I don't think I could of been so polite and would of said something or walked. Even if they didn't state on the profile, they could of owned up to the fact they were smokers prior to the meet I think.

"What I can’t get my head round is profiles who say they will not meet smokers, cannot stand the taste of tobacco on someone’s breath/lips but list rimming as an interest....so quite happy to stick their tongue up your ass but god forbid the merest hint of tobacco, most smokers will not smoke during a meet and respect the wishes of non-smokers."

smoking is very smelly, i smoke and even i acknowledge that some people will not like the smell of me.

someones arsehole is not gonna smell as strong as cigs do, nor permeate the whole of someones body, hair, and clothes.

i even sucked cock after ATM and it tasted of nothing. it's not always a smelly thing your arsehole.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

" I'll still refuse to meet people listed as won't meet smokers no matter what they say, because in all honesty, I would spend a lot of my time being self conscious about it, and I want to feel entirely comfortable. "

By *abydollxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

Maybe they're just social smokers. I rarely smoke unless I'm out which is usually a Friday night. I wouldn't consider myself a smoker.

Because folk, do not fill in profile details properly, just Iching to the part , tell us about yourself , but , in all honestly, we all know that , questions should be asked first, it's like, I've never had a threesome, not unless you include the one guy we met ????

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

I'm a smoker and whenever I'm approached by A non smoker, I tell them so. The majority of them don't even realise that they've indicated on their profile that they won't meet smokers. And most will say it's not a problem.

""Pussy" has the means to stop a guy smoking in her presence if he wants sex . . and it's true . . she simply asks them do they realise how smoking makes their spunk taste so vile. "

SO true Jackie has said exactly the same

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

If you sis like it so much why not get up and leave?Seems a better solution to us than moaning about it on here after the event.

I will meet them but it is preferable they clean their teeth first. XXX

I'm a smoker always been honest about it. No point in trying to hide it and i understand that to a non smoker it smells different. I dont drink alcohol and the smell of booze on someone really stands out to me and can be very off putting. Plus i cant kill anyone in a car because i'm smoking a cig. Turn off all the lights and rush them they always see the glow

"What I can’t get my head round is profiles who say they will not meet smokers, cannot stand the taste of tobacco on someone’s breath/lips but list rimming as an interest....so quite happy to stick their tongue up your ass but god forbid the merest hint of tobacco, most smokers will not smoke during a meet and respect the wishes of non-smokers."

It's down to personal preferences. We are allowed to have them you know. That said I do meet smokers but I don't like them to smoke in front of me. X

I find women who smoke a turn on especially during sex even though I'm a non smoker. That said, if it states non smoker on someone's profile and the other person states they won't meet smokers then I can understand why that would cause upset.

Same goes for body type and age or height etc, which is more common in my experience, then being nothing like they've described themselves when you meet them.

I don't blame people for saying they are non-smokers when they are. But if they are going to do that, then then least they can do is make damn sure there is no evidence of them being smokers for that evening.

"Please can someone explain why a smoker would put non smoker on their profile?? I can't play with smokers....my profile states it.

"

You're fully entitled to your preferences and I think people who ignore anyone's preferences are arrogant and selfish and even untr_stworthy IMHO

They're definitely not the kind of people most of us would want to meet let alone have fun with.

Try telling them to fuck off.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"..but they didn't stop smoking the entire time I was there.

"

Entire time you were there

I'd have left as soon as I found out

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I don't blame people for saying they are non-smokers when they are. But if they are going to do that, then then least they can do is make damn sure there is no evidence of them being smokers for that evening."

That's very true..I have none smoker on mine..bit if I'm around smokers I'll smoke socially but of they don't then I won't smoke..not sure if I'm a non smoker or not ha

By *ublincouple80Couple  over a year ago

brisbane

We're non smokers, and met a couple for a chat that took smoke breaks that said non smokers... turned us off play. You can tell from the kissing to the skin and juices if someone smokes. Pure turn off.

we have no end of guys wanting to meet. when we point out that there profile states will not meet smokers which we both are. they come back with thats a mistake on the profile have no problem with meeting smokers,

Met a non-smoking smoker recently... don't like smoke at all.. but he was so fucking hot I tossed my preference out the fucking window and had a fucking great time... we laugh about it now... I don't mind if he smokes before and after...

We've had the same before, we both been ex smokers prefer non smoking but can do considerate smokers, it stated she was cutting back and trying to stop on the profile but on the meet the female never stopped, kept going outside we just put it down to nerves but we didn't take it any further than the social.

"I don't blame people for saying they are non-smokers when they are. But if they are going to do that, then then least they can do is make damn sure there is no evidence of them being smokers for that evening.

That's very true..I have none smoker on mine..bit if I'm around smokers I'll smoke socially but of they don't then I won't smoke..not sure if I'm a non smoker or not ha"

You smoke therefore you are a smoker, how is it difficult to know?

I would have more veris for the social meets that I have had but,I wouldn't meet again as yes you guessed it' smokers who chose not to say or show on their profile.

So although I left polite veris they haven't left them for me.

It just wastes precious time for a genuine meet which for most of us is limited.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

It's happens to me twice needless to say I was out the door honesty seams hard on fabs

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

The " won't meet smokers" who clearly are heavy smokers:

Mints don't do it....

Personally I don't care , smokers or not, but not if people are supposedly anti- smoking on their profiles, but are clearly really smokers

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It's happened to me loads, I smoke, all men who contact me 'don't smoke' but they all do when they come round to mine.

I go into the kitchen to be sociable and they have followed me in and admitted that they do, men lie in order to get meets lol

By *he Hobbit And MeCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Folk have "won't meet smokers" on their profile. By merely putting that on your profile you open yourself up to a world of non smoker opportunities.

Always amuses me, when we meet a non smoker that says "oh, thank god you smoke" and proceeds to spark one up.

I (Mr) am a smoker, Mrs isn't. But it's astonishing how many people who are listed as "won't meet smokers" approach us. I'll politely point that out to them and they seem to think it's OK. Now I am a mindful smoker around those that don't (with Mrs being a non-smoker and hating the smell) and yes I know the smell can't be gotten rid of entirely with mints, breath spray, aftershave or deodorant. But I'll still refuse to meet people listed as won't meet smokers no matter what they say, because in all honesty, I would spend a lot of my time being self conscious about it, and I want to feel entirely comfortable. "

We smoke but are considerate around others that don`t but annoys us when we get invites from people that state won`t meet smokers! then why contact us?

we normally reply with stand by what you say in your profile as we stand by ours even had one guy change his profile to will meet smokers once we had pointed this out to him

we are what we are!

Rant over

Hate smoke. Everything about it is disgusting. Went to Gems recently the smoke was like a pub from the 80's. Stayed 45 minutes. Everything needed washing. Yuk!

Personally id much more ram my tongue up an ass then kiss someone whose just had a cig. I dont mind smokers but dont want to kiss and smell it!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

As a smoking you can't taste the smoke on your body. You don't know that it's on your fingers as you rub your clit as I'm licking you.

You may of had you last fag 1/2 an hour ago but it's still there.

No probs for me but may well be for others.

"What I can’t get my head round is profiles who say they will not meet smokers, cannot stand the taste of tobacco on someone’s breath/lips but list rimming as an interest....so quite happy to stick their tongue up your ass but god forbid the merest hint of tobacco, most smokers will not smoke during a meet and respect the wishes of non-smokers.

Personally id much more ram my tongue up an ass then kiss someone whose just had a cig. I dont mind smokers but dont want to kiss and smell it! "

Yep this

Quite happy rimming a nice clean ass, but hate kissing smokers

"Poor naïve OP, this is Fabswingers you know. Try not to expect too much truthfulness then you won't be disappointed.

Rule of thumb x"

"The " won't meet smokers" who clearly are heavy smokers:

Mints don't do it....

Personally I don't care , smokers or not, but not if people are supposedly anti- smoking on their profiles, but are clearly really smokers"

i look at this this way if they can lie about smoking then what other lies are hidden I'm a smoker tho and it's hard on some folk

"The " won't meet smokers" who clearly are heavy smokers:

Mints don't do it....

Personally I don't care , smokers or not, but not if people are supposedly anti- smoking on their profiles, but are clearly really smokers i look at this this way if they can lie about smoking then what other lies are hidden I'm a smoker tho and it's hard on some folk "

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

. . . i look at this this way if they can lie about smoking then what other lies are hidden . . . "

People lie?

on FAB?

Shocked of Stoke on Trent

Though both of us are technically "reformed ex-smokers" - they're the worst kind, aren't they - for most of our time on here we stuck to "Don't meet smokers" . . but then a couple of meets with (supposed) "non-smokers" who did smoke - but not in our presence - made us realise that a "blanket ban" wasn't fair to those who were considerate of non-smokers . .

. . . so we now take each contact as they come. If they taste and smell as bad as us then it's ok.

By *orianGrey200Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Maybe it's because they enjoy their smoking more than your company.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"What I can’t get my head round is profiles who say they will not meet smokers, cannot stand the taste of tobacco on someone’s breath/lips but list rimming as an interest....so quite happy to stick their tongue up your ass but god forbid the merest hint of tobacco, most smokers will not smoke during a meet and respect the wishes of non-smokers.

smoking is very smelly, i smoke and even i acknowledge that some people will not like the smell of me.

someones arsehole is not gonna smell as strong as cigs do, nor permeate the whole of someones body, hair, and clothes.

i even sucked cock after ATM and it tasted of nothing. it's not always a smelly thing your arsehole."

I dunno, i picked up a couple in my taxi once and they said they needed to go somewhere to pick up their friend. When we got there, he was nowhere to be seen, then he appeared from out of a dark driveway with two other fellas, all doing their trousers up. When he got in and started talking, he became animated with his hands and all that finger waving made my taxi stink of arse

i even sucked cock after ATM and it tasted of nothing. it's not always a smelly thing your arsehole.

I dunno, i picked up a couple in my taxi once and they said they needed to go somewhere to pick up their friend. When we got there, he was nowhere to be seen, then he appeared from out of a dark driveway with two other fellas, all doing their trousers up. When he got in and started talking, he became animated with his hands and all that finger waving made my taxi stink of arse "

sorry i laughed but haven't experienced aything like that luckily.

ew, ok some people might stink of arse, all smokers will stink of smoke.

birmingham

Fucking spot on, the hypocrisy of some non smokers is unbelievable.

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 04/07/19 00:03:16]

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

See I'm a pain because officially I'm a non smoker. I quit 12 years ago but if I've had a few drinks I often have a smoke especially if out with smoking friends. Or under periods of intense stress (like now) I smoke.

However C hates it. So I'll brush my teeth, change my clothes, use perfume, etc. I wouldn't smoke on a meet as I don't smoke full time and I know people don't like it.

C smoke cigars on occasion but not cigarettes ever he hates them

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"think it all comes down to people wont meet smokers, we both smoke john less then me..but we are surprised by how many non smokers smokers we meet ..think the vape ones are thinking to not smoke..lol..

I'm a vaper

I am a non smoker

"

Agreed I haven't had a cigarette in 6 years..so non smoker though I state on profile I vape..

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I spray my lungs with minty spray so nobody can tell i smoke.

"I spray my lungs with minty spray so nobody can tell i smoke. "
oh you can tell, it's in your hair on your clothes, it doesn't bother me at all but it's easily recognised

SouthWest Lancashire

"I spray my lungs with minty spray so nobody can tell i smoke. oh you can tell, it's in your hair on your clothes, it doesn't bother me at all but it's easily recognised "

You really can't because the mint travels through the bronchioles into my keratine modules.

"I spray my lungs with minty spray so nobody can tell i smoke. oh you can tell, it's in your hair on your clothes, it doesn't bother me at all but it's easily recognised

You really can't because the mint travels through the bronchioles into my keratine modules."

lol does it now

SouthWest Lancashire

"I spray my lungs with minty spray so nobody can tell i smoke. oh you can tell, it's in your hair on your clothes, it doesn't bother me at all but it's easily recognised

You really can't because the mint travels through the bronchioles into my keratine modules.lol does it now "

Probably not, but did itsound feasible?

You really can't because the mint travels through the bronchioles into my keratine modules.lol does it now

Probably not, but did itsound feasible?"

it sounded medicinal

SouthWest Lancashire

You really can't because the mint travels through the bronchioles into my keratine modules.lol does it now

Probably not, but did itsound feasible?it sounded medicinal "

Thanks for taking my survey. Goodnight, i'm off.

I'm a vaper

I am a non smoker

"

I’m a vaper and haven’t had a cigarette in 5 years, I class myself as a non smoker. You won’t smell tobacco on me and I vape mint or menthol.

We get the opposite, people staying they won't meet smokers and saying it's not true when we point out we smoke. Reading profiles would help.

"We get the opposite, people staying they won't meet smokers and saying it's not true when we point out we smoke. Reading profiles would help. "

I have a question for you from reading on your profile.

How can you tell if your on someone's hotlist?

Genuinely interested to know this. Would have asked you privately but I have my profile in hiding at the moment so can't message you directly about it.

I dont smoke but love women smokers they are so sexy

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I won’t meet smokers. I’ve had guys offering to give up smoking to meet up.

I wouldn’t have stayed at the couple’s house if they smoked. I’d have had to say something and leave.

If they’re lying about smoking what else are they lying about?

» Add a new message to this topic