FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > report help!

report help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to report someone but they have blocked me so can't go to their profile & do it in the correct manner? How can i get around this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I want to report someone but they have blocked me so can't go to their profile & do it in the correct manner? How can i get around this? "

Search via username. Once found, the report facility is there.

If you still have a message from them that u can view you can report from the message x

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I want to report someone but they have blocked me so can't go to their profile & do it in the correct manner? How can i get around this?

Search via username. Once found, the report facility is there."

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's saying no person found? Is it because his blocked me?

"It's saying no person found? Is it because his blocked me? "

More likely that he has deleted his profile as a username search shows all people and does not exclude those that have blocked you.

"It's saying no person found? Is it because his blocked me? "

Unless he reported you out of spite, in which case admin can apply a block to both of you permanently and neither will show on each others searches.

I don't think they come up in a username search if they have blocked you, you will have to track them down via a message they have sent you and then use the report option from that screen.

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

"I want to report someone but they have blocked me so can't go to their profile & do it in the correct manner? How can i get around this? "

I had the same problem. I read through the FAQs and right at the bottom of the advice about reporting someone is an option to contact fabs Admin direct x

"I want to report someone but they have blocked me so can't go to their profile & do it in the correct manner? How can i get around this?

Search via username. Once found, the report facility is there."

I don't think you can do that. Once someone has blocked you or you blocked them, they won't appear on searches or local updates. Same with those who have suppressed their profile. I think the only way you can get their profile is via an old message, or if you see them on someone else's verification or friends list. Or if you have blocked them they will be on your block list.

» Add a new message to this topic