FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > reporting

reporting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky and Playful Doctors OP   Couple  over a year ago

South london

We had an unsolicited very rude message from a user who blocked us -forgotten how to report any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Click on the message and it says report on the bottom of page?

If you still have the message from there, if not even if your blocked from their profile if you go onto it there is a drop-down menu which allows you to report and counter-block them.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

"We had an unsolicited very rude message from a user who blocked us -forgotten how to report any ideas?"

Click on the profile. On the right the report profile option still exists.

Saying that I dont think any profile I've occasionally reported for some serious crap with personal info has been removed or restricted on the site.

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"If you still have the message from there, if not even if your blocked from their profile if you go onto it there is a drop-down menu which allows you to report and counter-block them."

counter-block the blocker.......love that shit

"If you still have the message from there, if not even if your blocked from their profile if you go onto it there is a drop-down menu which allows you to report and counter-block them.

counter-block the blocker.......love that shit "

Stops them unblocking you and sending more crappy messages

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"If you still have the message from there, if not even if your blocked from their profile if you go onto it there is a drop-down menu which allows you to report and counter-block them.

counter-block the blocker.......love that shit

Stops them unblocking you and sending more crappy messages "

yeah, i kinda got that, but thanks

"Click on the profile. On the right the report profile option still exists.

Saying that I dont think any profile I've occasionally reported for some serious crap with personal info has been removed or restricted on the site.

"

I had this recently. A really rude and aggressive message totally out of nowhere, hadn't been chatting previously, and he had already blocked me so no way of responding. Maybe just as well...

I blocked in return (as per above advice) and did try reporting for abusive messaging but have seen him post on forum since so he's obviously not had any reprimand.

It's crappy when others act like idiots but it says more about them than you. And there are plenty more good eggs on Fab than bad 'uns!

» Add a new message to this topic