FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > There are many

There are many

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustin500 OP   Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

From being on this site and others over the years there are hundreds of males who want to see there female partners with other guys ,if you was one of them and got your female to play how did yo do it there are many who would be interested how it happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"From being on this site and others over the years there are hundreds of males who want to see there female partners with other guys ,if you was one of them and got your female to play how did yo do it there are many who would be interested how it happened."

My wife said to me in bed one night "how would you feel if i invited another women to join us in bed" and it all kinda stemmed from there

Id say your best bet is to ask her there is no trick and to be honest and ooen with her

"From being on this site and others over the years there are hundreds of males who want to see there female partners with other guys ,if you was one of them and got your female to play how did yo do it there are many who would be interested how it happened.

My wife said to me in bed one night "how would you feel if i invited another women to join us in bed" and it all kinda stemmed from there

Id say your best bet is to ask her there is no trick and to be honest and ooen with her "

just this really being open and honest with each other

By *ustin500 OP   Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

I have been there just thought it would be an interesting subject to others.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Apparently there are many men that enjoy this unfortunately I've only found ones that say they want it then get possessive and jealous. I honestly think most men like the idea of it but the reality doesn't live up to the fantasy of it especially if the lady seems to them that she enjoys the other man more than them

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I did not get her to do anything. We discussed sex and fantasies and she made up her own mind.

Open no pressure discussion is the only way to know.

"Apparently there are many men that enjoy this unfortunately I've only found ones that say they want it then get possessive and jealous. I honestly think most men like the idea of it but the reality doesn't live up to the fantasy of it especially if the lady seems to them that she enjoys the other man more than them "

I always thought of myself as the jelous type and was quite worried about that aspect but as it turns out seeing her pleasured by other people turns me on like i never knew possible

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"I did not get her to do anything. We discussed sex and fantasies and she made up her own mind.

Open no pressure discussion is the only way to know. "

Same here. We discussed it and took our time slowly progressing to where we are today over a period of year or so. Kayla decides who and when and how often. And we both have to agree on the guys. We both enjoy and have to feel part of it and get something from it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a fantasy of mine

"From being on this site and others over the years there are hundreds of males who want to see there female partners with other guys ,if you was one of them and got your female to play how did yo do it there are many who would be interested how it happened."

My partner loves it, it's a bigger turn on for him watching me than him playing with another woman.

And because i love seeing him with another guy so a bi mmf is our favourite meet, we both really enjoy them, and knowing both of us get so turned on watching the other is great

My partner had swung before, so had hinted at it in conversation, I said i had a fantasy about being watched, then said i'd like to watch two men together, so he said he knew a way he could make it happen, and so we joined fab, and met a guy that same evening.

We'd been together less than two months at this point, three years later we're still here!

He never "got me to play", i was never pressured, it was all at my pace, and i know if i'd said i wasnt interested the subject would have been dropped.

Some people are swingers, some are not, if anyone tries to "get their female" to play when she isn't, it won't end happily - just my opinion.

"From being on this site and others over the years there are hundreds of males who want to see there female partners with other guys ,if you was one of them and got your female to play how did yo do it there are many who would be interested how it happened.

My partner loves it, it's a bigger turn on for him watching me than him playing with another woman.

And because i love seeing him with another guy so a bi mmf is our favourite meet, we both really enjoy them, and knowing both of us get so turned on watching the other is great

My partner had swung before, so had hinted at it in conversation, I said i had a fantasy about being watched, then said i'd like to watch two men together, so he said he knew a way he could make it happen, and so we joined fab, and met a guy that same evening.

We'd been together less than two months at this point, three years later we're still here!

He never "got me to play", i was never pressured, it was all at my pace, and i know if i'd said i wasnt interested the subject would have been dropped.

Some people are swingers, some are not, if anyone tries to "get their female" to play when she isn't, it won't end happily - just my opinion.

"

very true

an ex just had his mate round one night and we all had a drink together, it went from there, wasn't even discussed or anything. became a regular thing after that.

» Add a new message to this topic