FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How does a guy get to meet a woman on here

How does a guy get to meet a woman on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul w88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

What does a man have to do to get a meet with a woman on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interact - there's plenty of ways:

1] Mail her - something respectful - not a cheap one-liner

2] Use the Chatrooms - lots of folks having the banter - jump in with the daftness

3] Make your presence known on the Forums - let your personality show

4] Get to a Social/Meet - they are advertised on the Events/Meets page - contact the organisers of the event to be included

Proactive - is your watchword - and finally - Review your profile regularly - it is your 'Shop Window' - if you don't market yourself properly - no-one will ever know you lurk here!

London

Thank you sound good advice still a bit new to this. I have mailed to a couple of women and thay just delete. I do try make the email interesting but they just cut you off is this normal

Most will have a look at your profile before they even read a message.

London

Hi in your apinon could you look at my profile and tell me what you think I would very much appreciate it.

Your profile tells me that you want to find a woman to have sex with, behind your wife/partners back.

Doesn't say much else about what you can offer. What would entice a woman to message you from your profile?? Not much there really is there.

Try an organised social event to meet some friendly faces perhaps.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi in your apinon could you look at my profile and tell me what you think I would very much appreciate it. "
it's a very bland profile but it's working for you as you have had two meets already so just do what you did to get those meets op

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op ,i agree it sounds like you are playing away and straight away that will cut down prospective meets.

Miss

"Thank you sound good advice still a bit new to this. I have mailed to a couple of women and thay just delete. I do try make the email interesting but they just cut you off is this normal "

Get used to the deletes... this isnt facebook, far from it in fact.

I have to agree with what has been said. Unable to accommodate normally means either a girlfriend or wife.

One thing I am a little confused why would your verify confirm your not bi. It's not something I have normally seen mentioned in verification''s.

Plus this is just being picky most people will nit pick at the spelling mistakes.

Hope you find what your looking for x

Say a little prayer?

Try to ignore that your online... The woman you are messaging is actually in your line of sight at a bar and you want to go and talk to her... What would you say? I doubt very much you'd say 'let's fuck' online is the same... Chat the lady up with a message you'd say to the person at the bar that you want to talk too.

A decent message and face pic saying hello is the way... But remember lady profile get lots of messages so be prepared for rejection x

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Hi in your apinon could you look at my profile and tell me what you think I would very much appreciate it. "

The spelling mistakes - irritating

The photos on public view - uninteresting

I am wary of the - unable to accommodate and the verification thread.

You seem to want a regular fuck buddy yet telling me your personal life isn't my concern is a red flag

Sorry. . You need to look at it again from a different perspective

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"What does a man have to do to get a meet with a woman on here "

OP just be yourself,

by that i mean write your profile for your own benefit not the benefits of others. put only the truth in it try to stay a way from trying to make yourself sound great and just stick to showing your personality plus sexual tastes .

remember profile is the most important thing on sites like this because its the only thing that can give people a impression of you as a human being .

i personally have two profile texts i flit between using number one at the minute its more business like than my number two profile .

the reason I'm using this profile at this point of time is because I'm in a more business like phase .

secondly only approach those with a view to meeting who you clearly have something in common with sexually .

this may mean you send out very few messages but that's better than the scatter gun approach trust me .

thirdly don't be a sycophant in your messages or on the forums always stay true to your true personally in all your dealings with others.

stick to these three simple rules and you will find success .

Profile wise. Your pics arent great. You need some more (not cock ones) nice bum or torso pic, in a suit would be nice.

You wont accomodate so as previous posters have said you might want to either say your attached or not in your text. As for the text its self you dont need to say your straight it already says that further up, if you have it on there because your getting messages from men just use your filters and block single men (as having it twice on your profile wont stop men messaging as some dont read profiles anyway)

Your text says nothing really except your here for sex, which is obvious. You need to sell yourself inject some personality in it (or as much as you can). What are your unique selling points? What are your fantasies? What are you good at? What are your turn ons ect.

But break up the text a pic as just a big block of text is off putting to some.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"Most will have a look at your profile before they even read a message."

That's where I'm going wrong. That and being ugly lol

Patience. , just get out there , the chat rooms are great for seeing who youre talking to , if you mail someone on here its pretty obvious why you are mailing them , you don't have to describe how youre gonna do it ffs lol. Tell them about you ! Send a face pic , if they like what they see then they will be interested and mail back , if not dont worry ,..,,, and i havent a single cock pic on my profile. If they wanna see it , they have to come and find it lol. It works for me. ....... Luckily , cos im fugly.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Be polite respectfull and don't show them a picture of your cock

"Most will have a look at your profile before they even read a message.

That's where I'm going wrong. That and being ugly lol"

You're definitely not ugly!

Find one that accepts Mastercard! Lol

You're definitely not ugly! "

I second that statement

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Hi in your apinon could you look at my profile and tell me what you think I would very much appreciate it.

The spelling mistakes - irritating

The photos on public view - uninteresting

I am wary of the - unable to accommodate and the verification thread.

You seem to want a regular fuck buddy yet telling me your personal life isn't my concern is a red flag

Sorry. . You need to look at it again from a different perspective "

All the above, thought straight away playing away and would not be interested.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Spelling, grammar, cannot accommodate, blurry pictures, need I say more?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Spelling, grammar, cannot accommodate, blurry pictures, need I say more?"

What she said plus personally if anyone mentions the 50 shades thing it's a total turn off!!!!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I have a private life but that doesn't concern you"?

Uh, if I'm considering meeting someone for sex, certain aspects of their private life are certainly of concern to me.

If someone has a spouse or partner, I expect them to be honest about it so I can make an informed decision, not haughtily tell me it doesn't concern me.

If I'm getting involved in something that may come back to bite me, I bloody well want to know from the start.

""I have a private life but that doesn't concern you"?

Uh, if I'm considering meeting someone for sex, certain aspects of their private life are certainly of concern to me.

If someone has a spouse or partner, I expect them to be honest about it so I can make an informed decision, not haughtily tell me it doesn't concern me.

If I'm getting involved in something that may come back to bite me, I bloody well want to know from the start. "

well said

I found you profile text quite strange. Opening line saying you're straight and you that have to get that out of the way. Why do you have to get that statement 'out of the way'? The rest of the text was written as though you were talking personally to the reader, so when you said you have a personal life 'that doesn't concern you', it sounded like a telling off, and my gut reaction was 'screw you' when I read that, 'how dare you say your life doesn't concern me'.

And then as with so many profiles, the text is seriously badly written. Lots of typos etc. I'm guessing you didn't read over what you wrote before publishing it, which tells me you don't really care.

The photos are ok, not much variety. You've got a good body, so that's worth showing. Cock is ok. The photos are obviously quick selfies.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

What's more personal than going to bed with someone and you're telling them your personal life has nothing to do with them!!!

Sounds like you want your cake and eat it. Show a bit more respect to the lady. Most ladies are not like men they want respect,honesty and to be treated more than a piece of meat.

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Go to clubs and meets get to know people add them from that then maybe msg them asking if they would like to meet in the same club and see how you get on

be patient,if you see my veries I spoke with aldy on here for 18 months before we met (hopefully it wont take you that long) Good luck!!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

By having a detailed , informed and interesting profile. The non sexual aspect of a profile is crucial as it can be taken as read that most members on here are seeking sex , so not really much point in mentioning it in a profile .

By *otrockloverMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I am wary of the - unable to accommodate..telling me your personal life isn't my concern is a red flag..Sorry. . You need to look at it again from a different perspective "

Agreed.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

You're definitely not ugly!

I second that statement "

Thirded...and you're quite a pleasure to talk to!

Why are you looking for "a woman" on a swingers site? If you want a mistress or a permanent relationship try one of the dating sites.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Interesting...the OP has had 17 hours of responses and done nothing about it!

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

The awful status would put me off for a start! Then I decided to read the profile and was also put off by terrible blurry pics, cock shots, awful spelling and grammar, cheating.....sorry OP but your profile needs a total revamp in my opinion

"The awful status would put me off for a start! Then I decided to read the profile and was also put off by terrible blurry pics, cock shots, awful spelling and grammar, cheating.....sorry OP but your profile needs a total revamp in my opinion "
so peneckity!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi All.. not only the profile but the veris would put us off meeting and he would like sex with 99 year old's....but hey two meets so far ..something must be right ?? connie x

Staffordshire Moorlands

"The awful status would put me off for a start! Then I decided to read the profile and was also put off by terrible blurry pics, cock shots, awful spelling and grammar, cheating.....sorry OP but your profile needs a total revamp in my opinion so peneckity! "

He did ask! And it's pernickety by the way, if I am being pernickety!

"The awful status would put me off for a start! Then I decided to read the profile and was also put off by terrible blurry pics, cock shots, awful spelling and grammar, cheating.....sorry OP but your profile needs a total revamp in my opinion so peneckity!

He did ask! And it's pernickety by the way, if I am being pernickety! "

regional dialect for ya!! lol

Staffordshire Moorlands

"The awful status would put me off for a start! Then I decided to read the profile and was also put off by terrible blurry pics, cock shots, awful spelling and grammar, cheating.....sorry OP but your profile needs a total revamp in my opinion so peneckity!

He did ask! And it's pernickety by the way, if I am being pernickety! regional dialect for ya!! lol "

That must be it!

Offer payment. I saw a thread on the going rates from people who've recieved messages.

*do not do this. It was all sarcasm. Get used to it.

London

Hi I have read all of your comments and will completely rethink my profile, and will try and take some decent photos, This is a new way of meeting people I am normally a face to face type of person, thank you again and I am sorry if I have a fended eny one reading my profile it was not my intention.

How do I get to

meet Jane of the jungle ha ha

"Hi I have read all of your comments and will completely rethink my profile, and will try and take some decent photos, This is a new way of meeting people I am normally a face to face type of person, thank you again and I am sorry if I have a fended eny one reading my profile it was not my intention. "

Sorry to be asking you this but what is your first language? You have very peculiar spellings of some words.

"Hi I have read all of your comments and will completely rethink my profile, and will try and take some decent photos, This is a new way of meeting people I am normally a face to face type of person, thank you again and I am sorry if I have a fended eny one reading my profile it was not my intention.

Sorry to be asking you this but what is your first language? You have very peculiar spellings of some words."

pernickety lol

London

Hi it's me again I apologize for my spelling and grammar as I am dyslexic. The words look okay to me but are not. And I use the predicted tex to try and help. In my trade I do not have to write a lot, which is probably my fault which is why I like to talk rather than write my apologies.

Best advice I can give is try elsewhere. I joined okcupid two weeks ago and I had my first meet last night! And I'm talking to another two women about meeting up. Just be upfront about what you want in your profile and the women there can quite responsive to it.

Problem here is women get 100s of messages a day begging for sex and to be honest its made them think they're better than they are. When you have overweight, middle-aged women demanding muscular, "vwe" men and succeeding you know something is wrong!

I'm gonna give tinder a bash next I think. Possibly pof too! I forgot how fun it is talking to down to earth, interesting women! :D

"Best advice I can give is try elsewhere. I joined okcupid two weeks ago and I had my first meet last night! And I'm talking to another two women about meeting up. Just be upfront about what you want in your profile and the women there can quite responsive to it.

Problem here is women get 100s of messages a day begging for sex and to be honest its made them think they're better than they are. When you have overweight, middle-aged women demanding muscular, "vwe" men and succeeding you know something is wrong!

I'm gonna give tinder a bash next I think. Possibly pof too! I forgot how fun it is talking to down to earth, interesting women! :D"

Yes, overweight and middle-aged women should realise their life is over and lose all their self-esteem. The man has spoken.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

The 50 Shades reference will be enough to put most off.

Grantham

"Yes, overweight and middle-aged women should realise their life is over and lose all their self-esteem. The man has spoken. "

Makes you wonder why he struggles

"Best advice I can give is try elsewhere. I joined okcupid two weeks ago and I had my first meet last night! And I'm talking to another two women about meeting up. Just be upfront about what you want in your profile and the women there can quite responsive to it.

I'm gonna give tinder a bash next I think. Possibly pof too! I forgot how fun it is talking to down to earth, interesting women! :D"

I'm surprised you're still here when you do so well elsewhere

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He doesnt.

Try tinder, or if you really want it on easy mode - POF.

This place is hard enough for couples, single guys... well lets put it this way, if you had the attributes required to get a meet from a single girl here, you wouldnt be asking the question, you wouldnt have time.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Just send a cock pic and a fancy a fuck message

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Its not that hard, a little thought, a lot of effort and a massive amount of respect goes a long way.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"What does a man have to do to get a meet with a woman on here

Its not that hard, a little thought, a lot of effort and a massive amount of respect goes a long way."

Well said that man! Such a pity that the majority on here don't live by your rules!

huddersfield

To be honest I'm glad they don't less competition lol xx

ok my thoughts too a lot of energy used for little rewards at times lol

"Interact - there's plenty of ways:

2] Use the Chatrooms - lots of folks having the banter - jump in with the daftness

4] Get to a Social/Meet - they are advertised on the Events/Meets page - contact the organisers of the event to be included

Proactive - is your watchword - and finally - Review your profile regularly - it is your 'Shop Window' - if you don't market yourself properly - no-one will ever know you lurk here!

"

Well said girl!!

"Interact - there's plenty of ways:

Well said girl!!"

forums if your bored

Its not that hard, a little thought, a lot of effort and a massive amount of respect goes a long way.

Well said that man! Such a pity that the majority on here don't live by your rules! "

Yes I'm absolutely sure THATS why he gets so many meets. Can't think of anything else it could be XD

By *P1964Woman  over a year ago

gillingham

Must admit, 50 Shades of Grey didn't do a lot for me. Hated the books and film - all very over-rated.

You need to expand on your profile as it doesn't say anything about you or what you are seeking.

"Must admit, 50 Shades of Grey didn't do a lot for me. Hated the books and film - all very over-rated.

You need to expand on your profile as it doesn't say anything about you or what you are seeking. "

shades over fantasised can you imagine if it was in a back street bedsit lol the settings with a mobility scooter no helicopter lol

huddersfield

Well said that man! Such a pity that the majority on here don't live by your rules!

Yes I'm absolutely sure THATS why he gets so many meets. Can't think of anything else it could be XD"

are you saying its not my boyish good looks and wonderful personality?? xxx

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

Id add one final but very important thing.

Effing well turn up as arranged!

We have far too many issues on here with timewasters, its nearly time for us to stop being on here!

Just whap your cock out, the girls love that

Seriously, did you not think the answer might be kind of obvious before you started this thread? :p

a big cock cock

Yes I'm absolutely sure THATS why he gets so many meets. Can't think of anything else it could be XD

are you saying its not my boyish good looks and wonderful personality?? xxx "

Well those could be factors but that weapon you keep in your trousers probably has a lot to do with it :P

Well those could be factors but that weapon you keep in your trousers probably has a lot to do with it :P"

it is true ....size is important that's why I've not had a meet for over a year lol

huddersfield

Well those could be factors but that weapon you keep in your trousers probably has a lot to do with it :P"

I'll go with it being a combi of it all haha xx

Grantham

"To be honest I'm glad they don't less competition lol xx"

Exactly

The short answer is with difficulty lol

Seriously, you need to persist.

Grantham

"The short answer is with difficulty lol

Seriously, you need to persist. "

Or the short answer is easily if you are the kind of man who can work out how to treat the women of Fab correctly

London

I have the greatest respect for the beautiful woman on ffb. It's trying to get to know them first is the problem.

"I have the greatest respect for the beautiful woman on ffb. It's trying to get to know them first is the problem. "

Have a rethink.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

At the moment your profile is in the pits for repairs, but you need to dedicate time and effort to make it stand out

London

Yes I know I am working on my profile man its tough.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Yes I know I am working on my profile man its tough. "

Describe yourself physically and what kind of a person you are, what you are looking for, and what you have to offer....what people can expect when they chat to you online, and when you finally meet in person.

Get it right and you should get much more favourable response.

"Thank you sound good advice still a bit new to this. I have mailed to a couple of women and thay just delete. I do try make the email interesting but they just cut you off is this normal "

Yes, that is totally normal - but don't fall into the trap of sending a message to everyone that is vaguely female, with a pulse. Stay selective and stay optimistic.

"Yes I know I am working on my profile man its tough. "

Just like real life isn't it. be yourself, unless your a nob, then pretend to be somebody else.

» Add a new message to this topic