FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Received couple pic that was 10 years old

Received couple pic that was 10 years old

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy pair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

We get chatted with a couple on here and we decided to exchange face pic, and so we did, so far all looked good, then we arranged a social meet, we had a shock of our life as they don't look anyway like their pic they sent us, we did not make fuss at the time as we hate offending people, but the horror story continued by asking for verfication, then we confronted them and they said it was their wedding day pic which was in access of 10 years old, and they have the cheek to say we still the same we have not changed much

Come on guys

Have any had such experience ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hope they aren't still on here?

I had something similar happen on another site..

he admitted when he turned up and looked nothing like and a lot bigger than the pic he sent me, that it had been taken 5 years previously... I walked

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

We got messaged by a slim fit very young looking 28yr old but as no veries I did a pic search, Came up from 2008 so she was 20 in pics. Well we asked for a more recent pic, nothing...She is still on here put has removed all the pics from her profile.

But not put new ones up

S

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"We got messaged by a slim fit very young looking 28yr old but as no veries I did a pic search, Came up from 2008 so she was 20 in pics. Well we asked for a more recent pic, nothing...She is still on here put has removed all the pics from her profile.

But not put new ones up

S

"

Most likely her ex of 10 years ago using old pics he's got on his 'single fem' profile.

shoot me down if you dont agree..

but it's one thing I look at when I see verifications/meet summary

lets say there last meet(publicly viewable) was 2012, the pics are hot etc etc..those pics could still be 10 years older lol..

I'd hate to put anyone in the predicament of not being happy at our meet as they felt misled on my appearance.

the good news is, I havent changed much since my 20's

Chatted to nice couple from around us... decided to meet so they sent face pictures seemed okay ..so waited turned up he minimum 67 and she 65; as didn't want to make a fuss stuck to 1 hour of chat... We did ask why the pictures were old answer was that they had no "new" ones...

By *lassy pair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

"Chatted to nice couple from around us... decided to meet so they sent face pictures seemed okay ..so waited turned up he minimum 67 and she 65; as didn't want to make a fuss stuck to 1 hour of chat... We did ask why the pictures were old answer was that they had no "new" ones... "

Well you can't blame them they have had a pic taken in many years and they don't use mobile nor computer, what's app or Kik either lol

"We get chatted with a couple on here and we decided to exchange face pic, and so we did, so far all looked good, then we arranged a social meet, we had a shock of our life as they don't look anyway like their pic they sent us, we did not make fuss at the time as we hate offending people, but the horror story continued by asking for verfication, then we confronted them and they said it was their wedding day pic which was in access of 10 years old, and they have the cheek to say we still the same we have not changed much

Come on guys

Have any had such experience ?? "

I've met a few that looked nothing like their pics that's why I always insist on a social meet 1st.

Pointless and a waste of time using old pics it really annoys me lol

I knew someone who met a guy off a website. She was expecting a strapping young 20's something. A very much older man showed up. The explaination was he was using photo's of his grandson

A triple fail - Don't use photo's of relatives, actually be the one in the photo, and make sure it's recent!

I've never meet someone who looks very different from their photo's.

By *hestercpl4funCouple  over a year ago

chester

I have a picture of me when I was 7 and my mum still recognises me now , so I haven't changed that much ha ha ha

"hope they aren't still on here?

I had something similar happen on another site..

he admitted when he turned up and looked nothing like and a lot bigger than the pic he sent me, that it had been taken 5 years previously... I walked "

Had this happen to me a while back

I walked away to

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We had a coffee meet with a guy first of all he went to wrong coffee shop then his pick must have been over ten years old as he looked like the music teacher from the simpsons

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we met one guy who looking 20 years older then his photo, I sat all quiet just about to ask him about it...when john said to him could his son not make it..wine up me nose with laughter.....

I met a guy once and the pic he sent me wasn't even him, he wasn't even the same colour

By *lowjoMan  over a year ago

horny

Had a guy I worked with always brag about how good looking his wife was. One day he asked if I would like to see a picture of her. It was a 20 year old picture of her back in high school.

Our profile says that if you don't look like the pictures you sent, you are buying the drinks until you do

We think it is only fair

This is why I always chat on cam first! And also because I worry I look bigger in the flesh and don't want anyone thinking they've been catfished

By *aeganaWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Had 1 guy send me pics of a muscly atteactive young white guy had a short overweight asian guy turn up told him to do one

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

"Our profile says that if you don't look like the pictures you sent, you are buying the drinks until you do

We think it is only fair "

Looks like the drinks are on me

does spanking you help ? if so I have a fetish studio we can use

We selected a guy based on his cock pics....that's all I was after

He got here.....and I unzipped him.....and it most certainly wasn't the cock in the pics. Mightily disappointed girl here.

Then he asked for a verification after he left......I refused to give him one....nor a verification!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"We selected a guy based on his cock pics....that's all I was after

He got here.....and I unzipped him.....and it most certainly wasn't the cock in the pics. Mightily disappointed girl here.

Then he asked for a verification after he left......I refused to give him one....nor a verification! "

how disappointing lol..lov it...connie

I've noticed quite a few pics on peoples profile are 1+ years old. People can change in a year so pics can't always be a true you.. I think any profile with out of date pics should be ltd until updated

"We get chatted with a couple on here and we decided to exchange face pic, and so we did, so far all looked good, then we arranged a social meet, we had a shock of our life as they don't look anyway like their pic they sent us, we did not make fuss at the time as we hate offending people, but the horror story continued by asking for verfication, then we confronted them and they said it was their wedding day pic which was in access of 10 years old, and they have the cheek to say we still the same we have not changed much

Come on guys

Have any had such experience ?? "

Yep, older,larger and less teeth and some months later we had a couple message us asking us what they were like as they said there pics looked a little old we was polite about it and said just ask for a current pic some days later they said thanks

Fab us full of serial liars, I've seen it all. False ages, very old pictures, smokers when they say they're not, cock size much smaller than the pics they use, much shorter than their profile says, that's why a first meet with me is always a social one.

"Fab us full of serial liars, I've seen it all. False ages, very old pictures, smokers when they say they're not, cock size much smaller than the pics they use, much shorter than their profile says, that's why a first meet with me is always a social one. "

Smokers when they say they aren't. ....had this loads. Do people not think it's noticeable? ?

We have had some old pics on in the past, the only decent pics we have of us together is our wedding day and was nearly 12 years ago! Have always told people that though and hate the idea that we would turn up and be a disappointment to someone.

"we met one guy who looking 20 years older then his photo, I sat all quiet just about to ask him about it...when john said to him could his son not make it..wine up me nose with laughter..... "

I have spat my coffee out laughing at that! XXX well done John

By *all and ChainWoman  over a year ago

Truro

We particularly like the photos taken with a £600 smartphone that still manage to look blurry and out of focus and washed out.. and have a resolution of about EGA, oh yes, that will be all the image manipulation and filters applied.

As others have said, if you don't know them already, social only meet first, no exceptions.

To be fair, we've seen superb quality pictures taken of seriously hot people, who when you meet them in the flesh are totally unfuckable, and we have seen good quality photos of people and felt no attraction at all, and you meet them in the flesh and they are very attractive personality wise.

Photos always lie, but when you add deliberate lies to the intrinsic lies of the camera lens, you get people you can happily avoid for life and miss nothing of value.

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

I feel for those who feel the need to effectively lie, but not too much.

My (leo) pics do me no favours at all sadly and my six pack has never been visible, nor my cock which has never been 10 fab inches long.

On the upside, ive never been turned away from a meet, ive only ever received compliments and thank you's and i met my bestie through swinging and we continue to be very much in love and in bed with others lol.

Have confidence people, we cant be liked by everyone, and hiding behind a fake photo is just plain stupid and a waste of everyones time and effort.

ps. i loved the comment earlier.... "could your son not make it".

All our pictures are less than a year old, done on a smartphone and no amount of filters would make us look good

"We had a coffee meet with a guy first of all he went to wrong coffee shop then his pick must have been over ten years old as he looked like the music teacher from the simpsons "

Sounds like his eyesight was going to!

"We particularly like the photos taken with a £600 smartphone that still manage to look blurry and out of focus and washed out.. and have a resolution of about EGA, oh yes, that will be all the image manipulation and filters applied.

As others have said, if you don't know them already, social only meet first, no exceptions.

To be fair, we've seen superb quality pictures taken of seriously hot people, who when you meet them in the flesh are totally unfuckable, and we have seen good quality photos of people and felt no attraction at all, and you meet them in the flesh and they are very attractive personality wise.

Photos always lie, but when you add deliberate lies to the intrinsic lies of the camera lens, you get people you can happily avoid for life and miss nothing of value."

Never judge a book by its cover!

A little while ago I received a message from a couple who said they liked the look of my profile and would like to meet. I looked at theirs and there wasn't any pics, so having read their profile and their interests, I replied and asked for theirs. They said that they'd only just moved into their particular area and hadn't fully unpacked including a pc, their pics were on a different computer in an unpacked box and weren't available yet. Mmmmm I thought, this sounds dodgy.

Anyway, we arranged a meet and they said that their profile description of themselves was up to date. I asked what they would be wearing at the venue we were to meet. They told me.

So, I was off to meet a couple in their mid 40's, quite attractive, both athletic and both almost 6' tall according to their profile.

I arrived at the venue about 40 mins before the due time, which is my habit, and started to people watch over my pint of beer.

Eventually a couple arrived who were wearing what looked to be the same clothes as had been described to me earlier. Plus she was carrying a very distinctive handbag that had been described to me. The wearers looked to be late 60's, he with big beer belly and she could best be described as a BBW. They got their drinks and went and sat where they said they would meet me, which was directly opposite to where I was. They then kept looking at their watches and scanning round the pub, obviously looking for me.

I and waited a little while and when they were both engrossed in their mobile phones, I nipped out of the side door that I had been sat next to.

Close escape I reckon!!

» Add a new message to this topic