FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time cross dressing

First time cross dressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *st timers 2012 OP   Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

Hi we are going to experiment with dressing me (dave).I have worn Stacey's panties before she even bought me a pair of my own

We now want to step it up with makeup wigs breast forms etc

Although I'm really looking forward to it, The problem I have is I'm quite a hairy guy this on top of being a 6 foot 2 ex rugby lad can leave me feeling a little silly as im feeling unconvincing

Are there any tips/hints to make me look a bit more womanly? Ways of hiding the hair as I can't fully shave as I'd like as people would notice

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers D and S xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

helmsdale

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone? "

You can't hide hair. Take the plunge and shave it. Take up cycling if you must.

helmsdale

Lol good thinking

By *nowbodyyounoMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Good for you. It must be very liberating to be in such an open and explorative relationship - fair play to you both.

Ignore any negativity (whether overt or more subtle) that may be apparent here.

I agree - not sure it would be possible to hide hair. But if you're talking mainly about legs then why not wear tights or stockings? Clothing elsewhere may also help. No one would notice the shaving of a beard if you have one, so that could be handled.

The key is you both have fun experimenting with this. I'm sure after some time you'll find your way.

Look online for tips - I'm sure there's a bunch of people talking about just this sort of stuff out there in the ether...

And do people really notice a lack of hair, i shave all over including my arms and no one has noticed

helmsdale

"Good for you. It must be very liberating to be in such an open and explorative relationship - fair play to you both.

I agree - not sure it would be possible to hide hair. But if you're talking mainly about legs then why not wear tights or stockings? Clothing elsewhere may also help. No one would notice the shaving of a beard if you have one, so that could be handled.

The key is you both have fun experimenting with this. I'm sure after some time you'll find your way.

Look online for tips - I'm sure there's a bunch of people talking about just this sort of stuff out there in the ether... "

Thanks for such a nice reply stockings etc might be the best option

helmsdale

"And do people really notice a lack of hair, i shave all over including my arms and no one has noticed"

People would notice in the industry I'm in

Ewwwwww :-/

Hairy legs in stockings is not a good look

helmsdale

"Ewwwwww :-/

Hairy legs in stockings is not a good look "

lucky it's not you looking then

"

People would notice in the industry I'm in "

Really! Well I'm not sure what you do but i work in a factory, I'm here now in a t shirt with smooth arms

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

hiiii x well to go the whole way would mean shaving legs and other areas, and to be honest ..... I don't see any point in putting on stockings unless your legs are smooth and sexy x as for adventuring together, you will probably want to venture down the path of butt plugs to get you used to being a lil stretched x then your lady can buy a nice sized strapon and fuck you sometime? wigs, make up etc are easily accessible on the Internet and so are tutorials on YouTube x or your good lady can help you out x depending how far you want to go, there are avenues of making you suck a real cock as she watches but 1st things 1st x have an amazing time discovering your kinkier sides

helmsdale

"

Really! Well I'm not sure what you do but i work in a factory, I'm here now in a t shirt with smooth arms"

Lucky for you but unfortunately not the same for me

"Good for you. It must be very liberating to be in such an open and explorative relationship - fair play to you both.

Look online for tips - I'm sure there's a bunch of people talking about just this sort of stuff out there in the ether... "

No negativity here.

OP, I have no idea what industry you are in but is it not possible for you to shave the parts that are covered by clothes?

helmsdale

"hiiii x well to go the whole way would mean shaving legs and other areas, and to be honest ..... I don't see any point in putting on stockings unless your legs are smooth and sexy x as for adventuring together, you will probably want to venture down the path of butt plugs to get you used to being a lil stretched x then your lady can buy a nice sized strapon and fuck you sometime? wigs, make up etc are easily accessible on the Internet and so are tutorials on YouTube x or your good lady can help you out x depending how far you want to go, there are avenues of making you suck a real cock as she watches but 1st things 1st x have an amazing time discovering your kinkier sides "

Thanks for taking the time to give a very helpful post

We have got strap ons and but plugs and have also played bi sucking cock together we really love all of the above

It's just the dressing that is new to us but as you say it will be fun finding things out x

helmsdale

Look online for tips - I'm sure there's a bunch of people talking about just this sort of stuff out there in the ether...

No negativity here.

OP, I have no idea what industry you are in but is it not possible for you to shave the parts that are covered by clothes?"

Hi I do shave my privates but couldn't do much more as often in shorts only

helmsdale

Thanks for all your input

Going to dress tonight so hopefully look half decent lol x

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Chester

Hope you enjoy it but be careful, it's very addictive!

Opaque hosiery can be a good choice if you're hairy, I must agree with most people that hair pressed against legs by stockings doesn't look good.

Not sure what you do as a job but I have friends who are smooth and just say their partner likes it. Nobody has ever questioned it. I'm in the forces and most people don't notice. Those who have asked were satisfied with "because it feels nice". Nowadays I'm very open about it.

All that aside, hope you love it tonight! X

100 denier hold ups or tights.. If youre tall, try m and s xl!

By *hristine and MarieCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

Thick tights/stockings, chunky jewellery, avoid overly feminine fussy detailed clothing, it gets swamped on a larger frame. Make sure outfits are a good fit for you, not too snug. Make up is best subtle and natural if you're trying to avoid the drag queen look. Only other suggestion, be careful and remember the old joke. What's the difference between a TV and TS? About 2 years....

helmsdale

Thanks everyone

All great advice xx

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"People would notice in the industry I'm in"

are you a swimmer? if so tell them your "in training" and body hair causes drag

(pun unintended) :¬)

helmsdale

Wish I was but sadly not

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Gotta agree with what others have said re shaving. Honestly, once you've shaved your legs and slipped into a nice pair of stockings you'll realise how much better it looks and feels. I personally keep myself completely shaven everywhere....well except my head

helmsdale

"Gotta agree with what others have said re shaving. Honestly, once you've shaved your legs and slipped into a nice pair of stockings you'll realise how much better it looks and feels. I personally keep myself completely shaven everywhere....well except my head "

Yea I know your all right but it's not an option

Unfortunately not every one is as open minded as you guys and us

By *oBoysAllowedWoman  over a year ago

Solihull

My husband cross dresses and very well too. Key differentiators are investing in a good corset......don't bother with the cheap one's on ebay. Look at Axfords or Vollers for example.

Other key thing is a good wig. My husband tends to wear long and full, but not permed type......just long, loose curls that mask the fact he's 6ft tall with a male physique.

Also, good makeup, learn how.

Finally......learn to walk well in heels. Most men tend to still walk with toes pointing outwards, leading with your heel as it were.......don't, ladies don't do that.

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

Lol

helmsdale

I will look into a good corset and luckily Stacey will do my makeup so that should help

Thanks for your advice x

"Ewwwwww :-/

Hairy legs in stockings is not a good look lucky it's not you looking then "

ha ha love it body stockings might help hide some hair look

"

Really! Well I'm not sure what you do but i work in a factory, I'm here now in a t shirt with smooth armsLucky for you but unfortunately not the same for me"

Is something bad a man be shaved? My ex used to,and I don't see any issues on it! People waste to much time thinking about what others think about them,those same people won't pay your mortgage,if you fall in hard times! Be happy ??

helmsdale

I see your point but I'm not ready for all the questions and digs

I'm happy just taking it slow seeing where it leads if that changes in the future then yes your quite right fuck em

In the mean time was just looking for suggestions to help with dressing whilst hairy

May not be to everyone's taste but fuck them n all

» Add a new message to this topic