FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any tips ?

Any tips ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone have any tips for a single man on here I'm not really sure where im going wrong so any tips would be greatly appreciated thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Patience, polite persistence i.e. keep trying with different people not keep on with one, photos, profile and I can't think of anything else beginning with p .

It's a numbers game really for single men but clubs might be a good start or organised socials.

Your boiler suit profile is good, an imaginative pose.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone have any tips for a single man on here I'm not really sure where im going wrong so any tips would be greatly appreciated thanks "

Read your profile from a stranger's point of view. Do you think they would be attracted and interested by it or do you think they might move on to another fellow instead?

"Patience, polite persistence i.e. keep trying with different people not keep on with one, photos, profile and I can't think of anything else beginning with p .

It's a numbers game really for single men but clubs might be a good start or organised socials.

Your boiler suit profile is good, an imaginative pose. "

Thankyou,i was thinking of socials as a way of people seeing that I'm genuine although it's pretty quiet around me

Do you think it's too much information, or is honesty the best policy

"Do you think it's too much information, or is honesty the best policy "

It's too little information.

Ok thanks il add some more didn't want to put people

Hi - don't rely on your profile there are other options. There is a regular social in Hull, in fact there is one tonight. The socials give you a chance to shine to get known.

I know a bloke on here whose profile is absolutely pants but he gets loads of meets, this because he is regularly in the chat rooms, so try them and you are likely to a veri by web cam as well.

I know peeps suggest clubs but Leeds and Sheffield are the nearest to you and a bit of a trek so you might want to try the former first. It just depends on how far you are willing to

travel.

Anyway welcome back and good luck.

"Hi - don't rely on your profile there are other options. There is a regular social in Hull, in fact there is one tonight. The socials give you a chance to shine to get known.

I know a bloke on here whose profile is absolutely pants but he gets loads of meets, this because he is regularly in the chat rooms, so try them and you are likely to a veri by web cam as well.

I know peeps suggest clubs but Leeds and Sheffield are the nearest to you and a bit of a trek so you might want to try the former first. It just depends on how far you are willing to

travel.

Anyway welcome back and good luck."

thanks for the advice I'm quite happy traveling if it feels right I have considered going to quest but a bit aprehensive for the first visit I guess

"Hi - don't rely on your profile there are other options. There is a regular social in Hull, in fact there is one tonight. The socials give you a chance to shine to get known.

travel.

Anyway welcome back and good luck.thanks for the advice I'm quite happy traveling if it feels right I have considered going to quest but a bit aprehensive for the first visit I guess "

Consider it like a social but with play rooms. They are quite a sociable bunch. Do n't have any expectations of a play and you will be fine.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Does anyone have any tips for a single man on here I'm not really sure where im going wrong so any tips would be greatly appreciated thanks "

Yes

Put cornflakes in your tyres;

Then your neighbours will think you have a gravel drive when you drive your car in.

» Add a new message to this topic