FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > HELP!!!

HELP!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know its an odd request but could you tell me what women want in a message on here i have no problem chatting women up At a bar just dont know what to say on here please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going to presume you don't get your cock out when you chat someone up in a bar?

"I'm going to presume you don't get your cock out when you chat someone up in a bar?"

"I'm going to presume you don't get your cock out when you chat someone up in a bar?"

Or ask a woman a bar to come to the gents to check out your erecting penis whilst sitting on a toilet!

you do have a nice fat cock though.

there's no one message that will work for all women.

"I'm going to presume you don't get your cock out when you chat someone up in a bar?

Or ask a woman a bar to come to the gents to check out your erecting penis whilst sitting on a toilet!"

Ew

And certainly not a cubicle with paper on the floor.

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

Read her profile and respond accordingly

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know its an odd request but could you tell me what women want in a message on here i have no problem chatting women up At a bar just dont know what to say on here please x"

Not all women are the same. Send messages that are more than one sentence, show that you've read their profile and say a little about you. Also be aware that many women will look at your pictures and profile in conjunction with or even before reading your message. Your face picture is lovely and smiley

There's no singular message you can send to a woman that will make things happen.

Too many variables, what one woman wants, another will hate etc etc.

This is where reading a profile until its end will help you find out if you're compatible. Don't just glance because you may miss a small but hugely significant details which could determine whether you get a reply or a block and delete.

If you get a no thanks reply, have a bit of class and leave it there. Don't send a message asking why not or abuse.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Its also an expectation thing too... what happens in the real world doesnt quite happen on fab.

In a bar there wont be 200 men to every woman all parading around with their cocks in their hand

No single message will suit everyone you message. As someone else said, read their profile and tailor it accordingly. Approach women as you would in real life, with manners and respect and don't get crude or sexual, its a turn off. What I will say is that the majority of women will read your profile before reading the message so this has to be as good as can be to attract attention, your pics could be an issue. Good luck my lovely.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"I know its an odd request but could you tell me what women want in a message on here i have no problem chatting women up At a bar just dont know what to say on here please x"

To find that out you have to wear eyeliner. Put on lipstick. Dress in women's tights and get a hefty electric shock.

At least thats what Hollywood tells me.

Alternatively I'd suggest no one message fits all.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Oh please lose the toilet pic!! Please please please for the love of God, lose the toilet pic!!!!

"Oh please lose the toilet pic!! Please please please for the love of God, lose the toilet pic!!!! "

And he's sitting ON the toilet!!! Men sit on toilets for one reason only!! Yuck!!!

"Oh please lose the toilet pic!! Please please please for the love of God, lose the toilet pic!!!! "

Lol...

Dude did you really think that one through?

"I know what will attract the laydees...next time I take a dump I'm gonna whip mi todger out the bowl n take a reet sexy pic.... they will be rushing to meet me...."

Might do one too tbh... start a trend.. cock-dump-selfie (tm)

Good luck btw

Ps yep...ditch the dump pump pic

"Oh please lose the toilet pic!! Please please please for the love of God, lose the toilet pic!!!!

Lol...

"I know what will attract the laydees...next time I take a dump I'm gonna whip mi todger out the bowl n take a reet sexy pic.... they will be rushing to meet me...."

Good luck btw

Ps yep...ditch the dump pump pic"

that made me laugh so much I almost cried

In your bed

Lol. Just seen that one.

I was going to say something funny but that may be seen as cruel.

I'll just say that it's very rare that I've ever known anyone say they wished there where more dick pics on a profile.

You seem to have a nice smile, I think that is probably an underused asset.

"Oh please lose the toilet pic!! Please please please for the love of God, lose the toilet pic!!!!

Lol. Just seen that one.

I'll just say that it's very rare that I've ever known anyone say they wished there where more dick pics on a profile.

You seem to have a nice smile, I think that is probably an underused asset."

Yes he does have a very nice smile and face. Probably why he does well in a bar. Use the same assets here I would say.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Lol. Just seen that one.

You seem to have a nice smile, I think that is probably an underused asset."

Perhaps the smile is because he has had a good dump.....

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Lol...

Good luck btw

Ps yep...ditch the dump pump pic"

Hilarious! Ive always hated the cock-looming-over-a-toilet-seat pics, and scrap those profiles straight away. I take it it was a long job lose it, and try prunes

well,you never know.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"There's no singular message you can send to a woman that will make things happen.

This is where reading a profile until its end will help you find out if you're compatible. Don't just glance because you may miss a small but hugely significant details which could determine whether you get a reply or a block and delete.

If you get a no thanks reply, have a bit of class and leave it there. Don't send a message asking why not or abuse. "

When did you get all sensible and smart?

And he's sitting ON the toilet!!! Men sit on toilets for one reason only!! Yuck!!!"

And I had to look, noooo

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Just ask ifshe wants a shag. Always work

"There's no singular message you can send to a woman that will make things happen.

If you get a no thanks reply, have a bit of class and leave it there. Don't send a message asking why not or abuse. "

so true nice art work buddy

"I'm going to presume you don't get your cock out when you chat someone up in a bar?

well,you never know. "

Depends on the bar

And he's sitting ON the toilet!!! Men sit on toilets for one reason only!! Yuck!!!

And I had to look, noooo "

oops me to but at yours much better presented too

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Take better pics. Wear nice boxers and show a bulge rather than cock pics.

It's not always about that first message, it's about your profile pic and your profile too. Something to show you've read the profile helps.

In your bed

So after all that he's gone with ...

More dick pics!

"So after all that he's gone with ...

More dick pics!

"

I'm wondering if the OP is protesting against what's been said. He's removed the lovely face pic that everybody was so complimentary about, but he's still sitting on a toilet!

Staffordshire Moorlands

Ohhhh noooo....and the having a dump pic is still there!! Well, he asked for advice and we gave it.....you know what they say 'you can take a horse to water etc etc.......'

Good luck OP, but I fear that you will need more than luck.....if only you had kept the smile pic and binned the rest would have been a different story

"Ohhhh noooo....and the having a dump pic is still there!! Well, he asked for advice and we gave it.....you know what they say 'you can take a horse to water etc etc.......'

Good luck OP, but I fear that you will need more than luck.....if only you had kept the smile pic and binned the rest would have been a different story "

Actually to be fair to the OP he only asked for advise on how to do a good message. But I think people were so appalled by the toilet picture that something had to be said. But hey, there's no point in wasting time writing a top notch message when the photos turn people away.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Ohhhh noooo....and the having a dump pic is still there!! Well, he asked for advice and we gave it.....you know what they say 'you can take a horse to water etc etc.......'

Good luck OP, but I fear that you will need more than luck.....if only you had kept the smile pic and binned the rest would have been a different story

Actually to be fair to the OP he only asked for advise on how to do a good message. But I think people were so appalled by the toilet picture that something had to be said. But hey, there's no point in wasting time writing a top notch message when the photos turn people away."

That's true...I think most people check out a profile and pics bbefore deciding whether or not to read the message!

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

oh dear OP you really didn't think this through did you ,

I do hope you don't take offence to some of the posts in here yes some are a bit harsh but at least there honest and you now know a couple of things you can change if you choose to.

"

When did you get all sensible and smart?"

It's always been so

"so true nice art work buddy "

Cheers buddy

By *he SeductionistMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I understand where the guy who first started this post is coming from..women we get you want us to read your & send a message according to it no problem..thought goes into it and still no response back got more chance of a sloth running ??! Yes it's a numbers game which is ok & when you've messaged everyone in your area it's like for me the Bristol/Bath area has dried up! Guys compliment me more than women..which is nice but surely women go hunting on here to?!

"Yes it's a numbers game which is ok & when you've messaged everyone in your area it's like for me the Bristol/Bath area has dried up! Guys compliment me more than women..which is nice but surely women go hunting on here to?! "

What turns a man on is not the same as what turns a woman on. Men design their profile, quite understandably, from a male perspective (how would they know any better?), and as a result they attract men to their profile.

Is doesn't have to be a numbers game, and I know plenty of men on Fab for whom it's not a numbers game. But the key to initial success with women on swingers websites is to get into the female mindset.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Yes it's a numbers game which is ok & when you've messaged everyone in your area it's like for me the Bristol/Bath area has dried up! Guys compliment me more than women..which is nice but surely women go hunting on here to?!

What turns a man on is not the same as what turns a woman on. Men design their profile, quite understandably, from a male perspective (how would they know any better?), and as a result they attract men to their profile.

Is doesn't have to be a numbers game, and I know plenty of men on Fab for whom it's not a numbers game. But the key to initial success with women on swingers websites is to get into the female mindset."

so very true

"So after all that he's gone with ...

More dick pics!

I'm wondering if the OP is protesting against what's been said. He's removed the lovely face pic that everybody was so complimentary about, but he's still sitting on a toilet!"

I'm not sure he's grasped the principal that although what is put in a message is important, the profile is more important in sparking an interest.

In your bed

"I understand where the guy who first started this post is coming from..women we get you want us to read your & send a message according to it no problem..thought goes into it and still no response back got more chance of a sloth running ??! Yes it's a numbers game which is ok & when you've messaged everyone in your area it's like for me the Bristol/Bath area has dried up! Guys compliment me more than women..which is nice but surely women go hunting on here to?! "

I'd imagine they do. Well I know they do. But those that do will not be passively waiting for a guy to message them, they'll be out there making the initial contact, which is why a profile avatar and preferances will have a large impact on success.

relax...

you have only been here 2 weeks!!

some men have been here 2 years and they are still crap at writing messages

Just added this advice to my own profile, and gave it to a guy asking for advice. Here it is, for what it's worth:

My advice on approaching women here is this:

Do FUCKING NOT SEND DICK PICS TO WOMEN UNLESS THEY INVITE THEM. EVER.

Read her profile to get an idea of her personality

When messaging send more that 'hiya'. Try to write something that might elicit a response - I don't mean questions about the weather, I mean what brought you to this site; what would you be looking for; what are your hobbies/thoughts on space exploration/thoughts on Donald Trump

Include some information about yourself

Be aware of and respectful of a simple couple of facts.

1) you are not entitled to a response

2) you are not entitled to sex with anyone here

3) the fact that a woman has joined this site does not mean that her pussy is therefore available for your use. If you were out in the pub looking for the ride you'd have to do some work, right? Try a bit of charm, flirting etc? Same here.

You may not have any intention of being that guy, but trust me, there are a whole heap of men on here who seem to believe that a woman who is open about wanting sexy time must be some sort of sex toy - the number of men who have messaged me asking if I'd like to fuck them that afternoon, sight unseen, no foreplay, is amazing to me. Don't be that guy. Don't be that dickhead.

And that's my advice.

» Add a new message to this topic